Drawthread

Come and make or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms
imgur.com/a/A3WIB
imgur.com/a/L4Sc5
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg
imgur.com/a/Ks3u4
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9FqGx58jc
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very cute kud

Requesting something cool with an anime version of the Black Ranger Adam (played by anime legend Johnny Yong Bosch) in his ranger suit, helmetless. Full body and color.

Requesting Chris(red dress) and Hibiki(yellow top) from Symphogear hugging each other's plushies.
Hibiki acting excited and happy while Chris acts embarrassed and kind of annoyed at her.

Requesting Chihaya and Haruka in matching sweaters, tenderly hugging and kissing under a mistletoe.
Or them posing behind a christmas wreath (to frame themselves with it) while Chihaya holds it and Haruka kisses Chihaya's cheek.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting different versions of Nyaruko representing the various forms of Nyarlathotep, meaning with different hairstyles, clothes, accessories, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms

What a QT

Requesting extremely horny/lustful Dangerous Beast Sophia.

Requesting Ingrid and Asagi working at a fast food restaurant

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya in a Santa outfit.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos fixing wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

nice
just started this

This can actually pass as authentic nip art work

I drew a denim Diana because of

requesting Padoru Chie Sasaki
refs for christmas Chie: imgur.com/a/A3WIB
more padoru ref: imgur.com/a/L4Sc5

nice

Requesting dramatic showdown between Haseo and Kirito.

Requesting Yoshie (Aho Girl) in a microkini and topless like the woman in the right pic, and please have her say, "Akkun, I lost my top! Please cover me with those smooth hands of yours!".

Requesting Sasami wearing the most erotic piece of Christmas clothing you can come up with.

Requesting the "don't talk to me or my son/daughter ever again" meme but with Annie and Mirai

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Kyubey recieving chin rubs

Gorgeous.

Requesting the ultimate waifu with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Example of this nonsense idea: i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg

nice

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

That's a very sweet drawing of Kud.

Give me cute girls to draw doing cute things with Donovan from Berserk

Requesting Pen Pen serving Dippers to Rei, Asuka, or Misato at the pool.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Lotte

Requesting a waifu of drawer's choice playing Emily Wants to Play and getting spooped.

Http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873

Requesting role reverse of this. Kobayashi's bare chest getting groped by Tohru.

Why are you shilling your game on the anime board?

Giant Striped Savanna Slug in a Christmas outfit. Maybe carrying a sack full of gifts or something as well. As a harder challenge, "GOHAN" Jag and her cart pulled by Savanna Slug, again as a Christmas theme, with the cart used as a sled, Jag as Santa and the Slug as Rudolf.

I suppose it's more Sup Forums than Sup Forums, huh?

Requesting Sword and Zaruba(ring) from Garo vanishing Line making this face but with the text changed to " Oh sweet Zaruba, look at her titties"
imgur.com/a/Ks3u4

Requesting Medaka dressed in a sluttier version of one of Kirito's outfits (Aincrad or Gun Gale)

Definitely.

Requesting Wobbuffet using counter and one hit koing a mega Swampert while wearing Saitama's hero suit, sort of similar to how Saitama kills Deep Sea King. Bonus if Wobbuffet's tail has Saitama's face on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9FqGx58jc

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being used and abused.

Requesting a dizzy Diana (from Jewelpet). Something like the top image, if you need a reference.

More planets please

Wouldn't the Sun be Earth's senpai?

Requesting a drawfriend draw any waifu of their choice wearing the same outfit as Pamela Anderson in this pic.

Feel free to choose any pose or setting you want.

requesting christmas theme chino from gochiusa

portrait preferred but beggars can't be choosers

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun with psychotic grins on their faces wreaking havoc, shooting people with magic enhanced bullets.

>earth gets it's moon
>Jupiter and saturn arent literally surrounded by screaming fangirls
This always bothers me

Requesting Uzuki blowing a kiss while standing under mistletoe.

Requesting Ainz and Uncle death chilling in casual clothes, sitting on a couch watching tv or playing video games

Is this NTR too

Requesting Shishigami posing like the CIA with the caption "they didn't fly so good" while a plane is crashing into the busy streets of Tokyo

Reqesting tomo asama in moderen woodland camo combat gear with either a ak74 or m4a1

Requesting Mirei (left) carrying idol time Lala (right)

Requesting the picture on the bottom but with Akko

Requesting Ohgi getting piledrived/German suplexed deep into the pavement

Requesting Ryuuko and/or Satsuki getting fucked in the ass.

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

Decided to draw Yoshino in a Santa Girl outfit.

I know my shit's still dA-tier but I hope you like it.

Cute!

Cute! Navel is too big by the way

Tiny hands

Thought as much. At least I fixed the thickness by about an inch and a half. My first draft made her look thicc

the smaller to grab you hand with my dear

Requesting Nonon wearing a white fake fur coat and pantyhose, while checking the shopping list.

Anchor post for

This is so cute. I love it. Not OR.

In celebration of Movie 21's PV with Ash's new more effeminate design, Japs have been girlyfying the design even more. Requesting Ashley getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on by Serena with her eyes turned into hearts.

Requesting a picture of Tokine Yukimura in her casual miko-ish outfit with her hands/wrists binded by the flower cuffs. It's silly but I find it cute.

Requesting smug Kalawarner getting fucked in the cowgirl position

Haha! That Satania! Nice!

Dear drawfriend: Please don't say you are lazy.

Hi crown, thank again for what you did a few weeks ago!

>Now sign this contract

>Nobody has made him as a caveman

Requesting a Rule 63 Geese Howard, I found some but they're not dressed in his gi and that part is important

it would also be preferrable if you could make her have the face on the right, with white pupils and a killer smile

Requesting Shiny Ursula receiving sexy spankings.

still anchoring

i'll do a request if someone does mine. these two girls cuddling or something innocent and cute.

rare kud get

When will Imai finally propose to Nakamura?
楽しみにしてください

This is gay.

Requesting Rustal as Great Might Gaine with a Dainslief fighting Mikazuki resembling Black Noir please and thank you.

The good kind of gay though.

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Meiko from Prison School walking out of the bathroom with a long strip of toilet paper stuck to her shoe and part of her skirt tucked into her underwear.

Nice.

anime bears celebrating Christmas!

>楽しみにしてください

Yes.

Requesting Rei and Asuka in this pose
(preferably Rei locking down Asuka)

Draw Nui as an office lady with short hair and glasses.

Requesting Anzu sleeping on top of a sleeping Kirari's chest

Requesting Yoshie dressed as Ivy Valentine harassing Akkun with really bad bondage pick-up lines

This isn't related to requests and I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I need help. I feel so lost learning how to draw, I felt like I was making okay-ish progress but suddenly I just don't know what I should do next. Recently I've been using 3DCM2 to pose a character and try to draw based off that, but I don't know if that's a good idea. Should I extensively study loomis or the other artbooks like /ic/ claims? I tried poking around there but just ended up feeling more lost since everyone is claiming contradictory things and I don't know what's shitposting and what's real. Can I just copy other artists' work? But then I feel like I'm just feeling my way through the dark without really knowing anything, expecting something to magically click someday. I just feel lost, does anyone have any pointers on what I should be doing? I could post something if that helps but it'd be a shitty phone picture since I can't use my scanner at the moment.

trace, copy and study till you can stand on your own, its gonna be a shitty trip but if you like drawing you will eat the shit. but remember to have fun while eating the shit.

real talk, no memein' or shitfuckery, draw a lot and don't worry about it looking great.

I like to watch youtube tutorials and free-hand trace /e/ shit. I'm only 6 months into it and I can already draw better than some deviantart faggots. It has nothing to do with talent, only experience and dedication.

That's adorable.
Being Mingosu must be suffering.

Is it really okay for me to just keep copying though? I guess when I do it I feel like I'm so focused on replicating the drawing and copying the lines that I don't feel like I'm coming to a better understanding of what I'm doing. It feels like I'm just practicing swings in the dark like pic related, blindly praying for a spark of understanding to hit me someday.

That's why I ask if I should actually apply myself to those books they recommend, so I could come to a better understanding of what I'm doing. But as bad as it sounds, I just can't muster the interest to go through those books because all I really want to learn how to draw are cute 2D girls and I feel like I'd rather just go back to copying other artist's pictures and hoping for something to hit me.

Study just a little bit, but dont go crazy in the beginning with loomis. Were drawing cute cartoon girls not hard realism or even semi realism. copy and trace until you dont need to anymore, but never forget anime styled art is not some high form of art; its cartooning at the end of the day. cartoons are fun have fun.