PetroYuan?

Listen up nupol this shit is important. You need to understand this, I'm going to try and make it simple. Today China said "fuck you mutt's."

>be america
>win WWII
>control oil production in the fucking desert
>make everyone use the US Dollar to buy oil and everything else
>dollar is backed by gold
>don't have enough gold to actually fund the global economy
>(((they))) say fuck it
>we abandon the gold standard and print $ like it's fucking toilet paper
>most of the world just plays along
>like US paper Dollars are as good as gold

Today China, after many years of planing, just after meeting the Norks, decided to leverage their hand by buying oil with their own gold backed currency. It may not sound like much, but it is.

The dollar is bullshit, the only reason its worth shit is because the rest of the world keeps using it. If that ever stopped dollars would flood back into this country, and they wouldn't be worth shit. Just imagine what would happen in Chicago if malt liquor cost $364 dollars a 40oz.

Why do you think we've been killing sand niggers for damn near two decades? It's not for the oil. Its so we can prop up our bullshit currency and (((their))) banking system which relies on it.

Also, some WV Congressman proposed a bill, today, that would take us back to the gold standard.

Shit actually happened today.

Attached: 05e030d8b5e9d2fd092334df90fe1793.jpg (404x540, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalgasintel.com/articles/113115-us-oil-production-to-surpass-saudi-arabia-rival-russia-this-year-says-iea
mailchi.mp/zeihan/bolton-in-a-china-shop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also new texts info on the whole Fisa investigation. Shit getting real there. some heads are gonna roll.

naturalgasintel.com/articles/113115-us-oil-production-to-surpass-saudi-arabia-rival-russia-this-year-says-iea

you do realize the U.S. produces more oil than Saudi Arabia dont you? We trade in oil with OPEC merely to maintain geo-political balance in the world out of pity.

Yas, leaf friend, it has been a day of happenings. No one seems to notice.

Attached: 1521850620606.jpg (250x240, 11K)

you do realize that this is one of the dumbest fucking things China could ever do, right? They don't have nearly enough gold to pull this off and it could potentially cause a "bank run" on their reserves leaving them with nothing but their (now) completely overly inflated and worthless paper money. it's the exact reason we got rid of the golden standard in 71. The problem is that once China goes down the rest of the world goes with them

I bet you fucks can't even pronounce Yuan

>Shit actually happened on the 26th
cmon champ pay attention.

also buy physical silver and gold if you want to get through this.

Attached: 1500814249357.jpg (1918x2905, 318K)

You aren't very smart.
There is a lot more going on than you think.
The Petro Yuan will either fail or subvert the dollar over decades.
China needs the USA, the USA needs China.

Absolutely, we could under cut the world market by flooding it with cheap oil and forcing the world to use the petrodollar, but we would still see a massive rise in inflation if the world were to quit using the dollar. It's only worth what the rest of the world thinks it is.

They're calling our bluff. They don't have to fund the whole world economy to begin with, they just have to be more stable than the dollar. And, since we have people bitching about the fed and a president that changes every few years, and China has a damn dictator now, the Yuan is looking safer. Not to mention omnibus.

Shits been going on since the 70s and before. Also, if this shit really went down, if the US Dollar stops being used by everyone else, then gold won't help, you'll need beans and bullets. Because, (((they))) will glass some countries over this shit....or, maybe that's what they actually want.

Listen here Pedro Juan, China you are now number one on dubya’s axis of evil

Attached: BE8B1DC5-DE5E-49FA-9F98-1E15E8F85288.jpg (307x200, 20K)

Yes it will take a long time for the Yuan to subvert the dollar, and this is just the beginning. But, it won't take long for us to shove democracy up any shit countries ass that decides to use the Yuan.

>Today China said "fuck you mutt's."

Did they? I didn't hear anything. They should speak up and stop muttering.

This isn't the first time they've tried to make their own currency. It never works out for them.

It's important to continue to fuck those red bastards, but lets not lose our heads here.

他妈的你傻子!

Oil is a commodity of the past, I dont give a shit what you say

This whole 'dollar is crashing and an international depression is looming' thing is exactly why the whole 'give us your guns' narrative is a thing.
The only thing worse for elites then a bunch of hungry desperate people is a bunch of hungry desperate people with access to guns.

>what is electric cars
you stupid fuck. no one's going to need oil in a couple decades

We won't, we are changing back to gold.
Look up Satan lost, his children will be picked from their towers and cast before justice.

The future is golden brother.

But until then..

>Also, some WV Congressman proposed a bill, today, that would take us back to the gold standard.
Wouldn't this cause an economic collapse in itself? Surely the total debt is more than the value of our gold reserves. And even if it isn't the sudden shift in value would cause damage in itself

mutts will keep printing money like you always have which will make the fall even bigger

Of course it is you dumb fuck, get your head out of your ass. The only reason we use it is because it props up the global US dollar backed banking system. If that stops America will chimp the fuck out. This apllies to (you) too.

Yes

Yes it would, but it wouldn't spark WWIII.

...You will listen to your new Chinese overloards.

I was inb4 the 777777. The end.

i, for one, hail our new bugmen overlords.

>If that stops America will chimp the fuck out.
it's going to be gradual, i think.

Want a cookie?
If you knew, why are you acting brand new?

I saw the thread and was there, but we won't go back, fuck we can't go back, until the chimp out has come.

Back?
What part of 'there are no brakes on this train' did you not understand?
We are switching to gold but we are going FORWARD user-kun.
The chimp out will be cold not hot, mordor's armies will go out with a whimper not a bang.

Attached: 1521810832049.jpg (800x601, 173K)

No I doubt (((they))) will go down with out a fight. If we tried to go back to a gold standard shit would hit the fan. They would do everything they could to destabilize anything they could. But, I'd love to see the us go back to a gold standard.

>But, I'd love to see the us go back to a gold standard.
why? that would china enormous leverage over you.

We already are, and so is china.
The Petro-Yuan is gold backed.
God has spoken, and he will use Trump to end the farce of tricks and deceit.
Just wait and see.

Attached: 1520748835561.jpg (1280x905, 227K)

Fuck China, our military really backs all of our shit. All they can do is cause infighting, and maybe some proxy wars. At least it would get the kikes the fuck out of our finances.

I want to believe.

Attached: 1521950560742.jpg (800x516, 26K)

>military backed
>gold backed

make up your mind.

I know.
Be good, Work hard and self improve.
We will win.
God favors the Righteous.

who's we?

That was a retarded statement, you're embarrassing yourself. We used to be backed by gold, now the only thing backing us is (((them))) and (((their))) control of our military industrial shitstom.

Attached: 1520916515666.jpg (280x373, 23K)

oh yeah, well, that's never going to change

>MFW you have to even ask that question.

Attached: 1111111222222222.jpg (481x631, 31K)

stfu you drunk fuck. Youre right about Trump wanting to go back to the gold standard. And we will see how we did when the market shows how good returns were for the 1st qtr this week. China and US are def going into a proxy war soon, but itll be in the middle east against Russia and Iran, the plot will mainly be over the two pipe lines that currently being built there. Saudi has been in the news aton lately, and we know how much Trump is a kike shill, so we know who we will be backing. it was interesting seeing the Yemen story that ABC ran the other night, it totally blamed us and the Saudis for all the havoc weve been causing there.

If only you knew...

explain, senpai

Fucker
>reading comprehension
That's what I said pretty much. And fuck all if SA starts taking chink money. Which coincidentally China consumes about 60% of SAs oil exports, soooo....somebody is gonna get some freedom over this shit.

>Today China said "fuck you mutt's."
It wasn't today, it was 3 days ago.

>be america
>win WWII
Stopped reading there.

My body is ready.

Attached: 1518757333756.png (814x965, 173K)

Gotcha Hitler won and not the je... I mean America.

Wan
U wan
?

Hahahaha

I think its Juan like the guy who cuts your grass.

Nope.

Well, what is it fucker?

America can't just up and sodomize China like it has with puny South American and Middle Eastern nations. The next obvious moves for China are to improve economic ties with Russia and continue to work on Africa.

An international banking cartel is managing North America and EU that isn't loyal to anyone in particular. I can see this cartel simply divesting from their old sandbox, then into China. After the West has suffered and depreciated for a while, they come back and buy cheap. In this scenario no war to preserve the petrodollar would be permitted.

The alternative is that nations and banksters aren't the biggest kids on the block, and something that will disrupt paradigms worldwide is about to pop.

Attached: 1521606051752.gif (360x243, 1009K)

go to google translate and type this in

you gotta get the intonation right

Hahaha you'll never knowww

I'll just leave this here

China isn't as scary as you guys think.

mailchi.mp/zeihan/bolton-in-a-china-shop

do i buy gold or not?

Attached: 1521469101428.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Uwan?

That pic is not an accurate representation of the average person who lives here

Attached: a6e.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

Its not going to happen for a while, and what will happen I don't really know. But, things are shifting. If the shit ever does pop off you will need beans and bullets.

couldn't i just sell the gold to the surviving countries in exchange for food and residency? instead of having expired beans by the time something happens?

Uwan be checked?

Attached: creepyface.gif (232x174, 496K)

This

(((They))) could just back the Yuan, let the dollar crash, and then buy on the downturn. But America will chimp out if the dollar inflates too much, be it at home or abroad.

Gold will help in a recession or a depression, but if war and famine come around you're going to need something to put into your families mouth, food, and something to keep dicks and death away from your family, bullets.

Really what happens in America if simple goods inflate to an exorbitant price?

>you do realize the U.S. produces more oil than Saudi Arabia dont you? We trade in oil with OPEC merely to maintain geo-political balance in the world out of pity.

Yes that doesnt matter though, because all US production is needed in the US and there are still over 10 million barrels a day of imports.

Also, just because the economy in general goes down that doesn't mean the entire market does. Its not time to abandon stocks for hard assets just yet. But, precious metals are good when inflation occurs, which is what the chinks are pushing for us.

>cheap oil
Shale is already more expensive and so is shipping it across the Atlantic.

>Oil is a commodity of the past, I dont give a shit what you say

Not really, vast amounts of oil are used every year because its all round the best energy source for vehicles and planes

>Absolutely, we could under cut the world market by flooding it with cheap oil and forcing the world to use the petrodollar,

Well no you can't, you still even now import over 10 million barrels a day

Americans are so retarded.

Most of them think the US is self sufficient in oil and that they can bomb China if they want.

You are speaking of production and not the actual reserve amount. Yes we don't produce as much as we use, but we actually have more than SA. We could produce a lot more if we wanted to.

>You are speaking of production and not the actual reserve amount. Yes we don't produce as much as we use, but we actually have more than SA. We could produce a lot more if we wanted to.

No you couldnt.All the good prospects are already being drilled.

You can't producr an additional 10 million barrels a day.

"best" should be "most developed"

We don't do that because we don't have the means and resources, we do it because its cheaper at some level. Damn bong.

>"best" should be "most developed"

No best as in a liquid and most energy dense

Attached: 1504507267334.gif (310x760, 23K)

Hahahaha

>We don't do that because we don't have the means and resources, we do it because its cheaper at some level. Damn bong.

You do it because you have to.

You're fucking retarded, get Ahmed's dick out of your fucking face and wake up. We have more oil in than damn gulf than the fucking middle east does, not to mention shale. You are fucking retarded.

>We have more oil in than damn gulf than the fucking middle east does, not to mention shale. You are fucking retarded.

Both already been drilled.

>win ww2
Oh you mutts never learn. I mean be mad as long as you want but your shitty Murderous empire is crumbling and that’s a good thing. I think you will try to take someone with you when you go down but you better now pay attention to your domestic issues because you will be fucked from two sided: from inside and outside. Ignore you want it to be less shameful then just sort out the things in your country

TL;DR its because of the Jews that the US economy might go under for good. Gotcha user.

>'s
Listen, faggot. You see that apostrophe you've used? It's not a warning of an incoming 's'. Use it before an 's' for ownership:
>the mutt's boat has no ramp the mutts' boat has no ramp the mutts like burgers it is fucking hot
>it's fucking hot

Ownership with 'it' uses a different rule:
>the mutt's dog ate all its dinner

Some people like to use it to make an acronym plural. Those people are faggots, but it is sometimes acceptable, especially to other faggots:
>captain, they have two AWACSs in the air, mission is cancelled, bring her home. lieutenant, they have two AWACS's in the air, return to base

Couldnt happen to a nicer nation of murdering fat bastards.

Cheers Ivan!

You are fucking insane we haven't even began to touch shale. Also we already control Iraq which would put us above SA and Russia. Also we have large amounts of NG.

>You are fucking insane we haven't even began to touch shale

There are fucking thousands of shale wells, moron.

Kek has spoken. That get

loving to see muttconomics fail. this time no war can save the dollar, no amount of QE's. soon every country export them back to u.s. enjoy your standard of living diminish.

According to oilfield services company Halliburton, as of 2013 more than 1.1 million hydraulic fracturing jobs have been done in the United States (some wells are hydraulically fractured more than once), and almost 90% of new US onshore oil and gas wells are hydraulically fractured.

>implying oil is only for gas

Actually it’s even Kek Dio

Attached: 69157E99-6CC3-45D9-9EF8-0F3AF3CDDBD1.jpg (500x281, 30K)

We have nukes planted deep in the Antarctic ice that could break apart the polar ice caps, causing a massive sea level rise within a matter of years. So I'm pretty sure we could take the entire world with us easily.

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1477173185079.png (558x605, 42K)

>no war can save the dollar
Ww2

We will probably take down most off the planet with us. It will be a murder suicide.

And we can have thousands more dipshit, the only thing keeping us out of the gulf, Alaska , and the mid west are fucking libshits.

Yeah I guess we lost ww2

>take us back to the gold standard
won't happen

>And we can have thousands more dipshit, the only thing keeping us out of the gulf, Alaska , and the mid west are fucking libshits.

Not really, the best prospects are already drilled.

I suppose the world would be a better place with communist China at the helm yeah bro totes mcgotes

>Implying we didn't win WW2
>Implying your civil war, revolutions and WW2 effort weren't all put on by the bankers and corporate captains of the USA and Europe.
>Implying you drunken cossacks could figure out anything on your own.

The USA won WWII, the white race lost.

Not like Slavs have a stake in it anyhow.

>I suppose the world would be a better place with communist China at the helm yeah bro totes mcgotes

China doesnt want to be 'at the helm', they just want you warmongers to stop your global domination.

And China will win because most of the world secretly hates you and wants you to lose.