Why does he get so much hate?

Why does he get so much hate?

Like Bakugo, everyone has homo lust for him and are in denial.
Just look at those cute freckles.

He's a fucking pussy.
>successor to the greatest hero ever
>inherits his quirk
>still spends 75% of the chapters crying

shitty character design and a manlet.

Because he is in a series that is super popular, despite being only slightly above average.

There is nothing wrong with Deku's height as he is japanese teenager

He is boring and end up becoming very annoying.

He's portrayed as an underdog despite not being one.

it actually irritated me that they kept calling him average looking; he's adorable af
too bad I thought the first season was shit because it felt like most of the characters just had their heads up their own asses for the majority of the time

That FCKING TIE! I mean GOD Damn LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY TIE A FUCKIGN TIE. YOUR NOT IN FUCKING KINDERGARDEN ANYMORE ARE YOU DEKU?!?! Jesus I swear to god that tie actually makes me apaplectic, like its so short, HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE THAT!!!>!>!?!?!? Then theres Bakugou who has decided to jsut fucking abandon the tie altogether cuz hes a fucking degenerate loser and with his quirk would be nothing. WHO TEACHES THESE KIDS, WHERES THE DISCIPLINE!!??!! The hero society needs to die.

Stain did nothing wrong.

Crack theory time: The tie is a metaphor

Xax shitposting.

Literal retard who depends on being stronger/faster with OfA. His big revelation with OfA was to use it to also kick

Xax pls, everyone is waiting for your hansomu face

I'm not even a fag but him and todorki together makes me so happy. They're cute in a bro way.

I read 20 chapters of this. I guess because he's really uninspired. Overbearingly "underdog" character (wimpy nerd, no natural talent, muh determination) inevitably counteracted by the fact he actually isn't (handed the power of the greatest hero because he's so special, actually does have tremendous potential that's constantly commented on, quickly beloved by most). Supposed to be smart but doesn't do anything any other shonen protagonist wouldn't. Fake risk involving his power.

Don't hate him though when "uninspired" applies to everything else too. It has the superhero gimmick and character designs going for it though, that's good.

if by so much you mean, "very little" then idk.

People are jealous of his shoes and his mother. Just look at those shoes. They're bitchin shoes. And there's a good chance his cute mother's the one that bought them.

this

>"kind of plain looking" repeated everywhere
>bright green fucking hair and eyes
There's only one other character with green hair who isn't some kind of permanent mutation like the vine girl.

That is a 5% tie, give it time jesus christ

Simple. he's a bitch with no skill at all.

>in a bro way
It's okay, you don't really have to justify your side.

If Deku was a girl, he'd be best girl. I want him with Ochako because they're both cute, but I'd want girl Deku for myself.