Virginia

How do we fix VA Sup Forums?

Attached: 5A46FE67-2CED-4F41-B67E-C21FAC3EC953-42727-000031B56F765F52.jpg (1600x775, 122K)

genocide fairfax

Put NoVa to the flame.

Attached: 1521874166038.jpg (1920x958, 384K)

Getting rid of a republican gerrymander would be a very good start.

/Fairfax/ here, Vienna to be specific, it’s pretty bad but there are some good white people here.

More like FauxVa

Raise sea levels so the based USS Wisconsin will float and degen, dindu-infested Norfolk and Portsmouth will sink.

Gentrify Richmond.

What’s wrong with Virginia?

NoVa here, deathsquads in Loudoun and Fairfax is the only way.

I visited Vienna over the weekend, it was absolutely infested with uppity dindus.

How would more leftists save anything?

Hello brothers

Attached: radicalize.jpg (839x720, 44K)

>rural virginia and their redneck supporters who think virginia is bad

No its not. No wonder rural VA is irrelevant as fuck.

/Loudoun/ here, what part of Fairfax are there people worth not gassing? The whole place is a nightmare from what I've seen.

Sage you faggots, go get a job or go back to europe you sacks of shit. Then once you do let me know so we can go over there and kick your ass

Who /Harrisonburg/ here?

you are big gay bitch

There isn’t any area full of not ovenworthy people but there are good individuals here and there, just the other day one of the normies I’ve been working on at my high school brought up how Germans were put into camps after ww2 but we never hear about it without me mentioning anything.

It does suck knowing nobody who’s fully on board with my beliefs but I take what victories I can.

d-do you go to a school in oakton by any chance because I have a friend who says that same phrase to the letter. I know it almost definitely isn’t who im thinking of but still, but still...

turn 81 into a 50 foot wall and call the western side virginia

Yeah it's a similar case here, just not as densely packed with nogs. Sterling is a beaner hole though. I went to high school there and I met one or two people who agreed that the entire region needed to be carpet bombed, but other than that, beaners just beaned and whites joined the drama club. El-Salvadorian beaners too, which are worse than your average Mexican.

i used to work with a bunch of mexicans

I really, REALLY want to engineer a lethal, brown people-specific viral biotic for those fuckers.

I turned one into the police when I found out she smoked weed in her car before and after work. She ended up going to jail for distribution, turns out she had a shit ton of weed on that one day and they already gave her a second and third chance for drunk driving. She was a morbidly obese lardbag who had two kids (at the age of 19) and collected food stamps, too.

I live in fairfax, please don't. Or at least let me leave first, I want to move to montana.