Pedowood vs Corey Feldman

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/corey-feldman-says-was-stabbed-in-attempted-murder-shares-photos-from-his-hospital-bed.html

You stupid mother fuckers. you all think this is bullshit because LAPD shills told you they saw no stab wound or anything....LAPD got paid to shut up..wake the fuck up you imbeciles....Corey spoke out against Pedowood...and Pedowood isn't to happy about that...Corey also defended MJ as well who was accused of being a pedophile regardless of evidence that wasnt there..yet I see stupid mother fuckers post shit like " LAPD didnt get paid....jews make shit up to distract you...." give me a fucking break. the jews want Corey dead for a reason. he publicly speaks against them you morons! Sup Forums is filled with retarded leftists who don't belong here. GET OUT!

Attached: coreyfeldman.png (496x516, 343K)

That lady.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x809, 97K)

bump

He said he was stabbed with a syringe

Corey feldman is a fucking mental case. The fact you niggers follow obvious mental defectives just because they parrot conspiracy theories that roughly align with your own schizo world views is absolutely fucking pathetic.

I miss the times when mentally ill people were hospitalized so the rest of us didn't have to deal with your stupid shit.

>t. never had a crush on Corey Haim

fuck this faggot. Hopefully he get stabbed with AIDS knife.

what is Lauren Southern doing there?

>be junkie
>get stabbed by other junkie while trying to score
>FUCKING KIKES

Attached: kosher_kiddie_kebab.gif (694x544, 244K)

OK THANKS FOR THE UPDATE COREY. BYE FOR NOW - user

Attached: 1500887831705.jpg (678x678, 117K)

>Corey Feldman
He's a crackhead who's desperate for attention. He got butfucked as a kid and is trying to capitalize on it by exploiting idiots like yourself, OP.

Alex Jones says circumcision is OK.

Alex Jones is a fat, boomer, kike apologist.

Who also covers up for jewish pedos. Go figure.

Whatcha doin Rabbi?

Check out the franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Elite pedophilia is real. If shills mock pizzagate, just mention these two events and usually they will admit it is a real thing.

It is worse than you think. The UK pedo dossier. The Catholic Church pedo rings, the rumors coming out of Australia. It is everywhere when you look hard enough

Dead from disease soon.

AJ is being attacked right now really bad. Purity spiraling is no joke. To shill someplace else. These days the only ones throwing "kike" around are shills. Everybody else has the good sense to not be so retarded and blurt out their jew hate like a highschool faggot

Attached: reddit vs pol.jpg (852x934, 155K)

AJ can repent and call out the Synagogue of Satan any time he wants. Or he can marry another Jewish whore. It really doesn't matter because smart people can take what's good about what he does and upgrade from there on their own.

he's an attentionfag and irrelevant
move on

kike

He had to bury 17 of other people's classmates. Don't be rude.

How is that different than any of the other usual shit Sup Forums believes in? People here have no filter.

fuck off shill...go suck on soros dick like a good goy

Another fucking shill..gtfo

He a mental case because he was raped as a kid you insensitive cunt.

What other shit, that Jews are demons, purveyors of ritual sexual abuse so they can worship satan, and Jewlywood is chock full of every kind of freak you'd never have thought of on your own?

Must be nice up there in the white man's isolation of leafland.

THIS

they stabbed him with a needle with long term mind control drugs in them, the drugs last up to 3 weeks long, and when he gets out of the hospital he will be dosed again, if not in the hospital. Just watch

>LAPD got paid to shut up
Then it appear in tax and bank records. By both the payer and payee. Unless they paid the LAPD in bitcoin.

what if they stabbed him with a needle full of AIDS? thats what happened to that nigger Eazy E

the elite can pay someone off and keep it off the books...its not that hard for them you retard.

at least we wouldnt have to put up with fags and trannies

It is, we only have to worry about moose attacks and assuming genders here. The hooknoses leave us alone because we dont have any money.

Yes it is. Retard.

look at this shill. You're a piece of shit faggot.

You have natural resources. Why else would you be getting flooding by shits, and yellers, and have a bridge-blasting kike lesbian in charge of Ontario? Wake up, leaf.

Did he get stabbed or injected with something?

Got raped by hollywood literally his best bud commited suicide cause he got raped by same ppl....tries to speak out cause women are speaking out ..gets silenced and will soon be assassinated if people dont help him expose (them)...."shut up he is insane" kys women can't be raped but little boys and girls are fine

Attached: IMG_0647.jpg (659x1024, 81K)

Top kek

Shakari Jackson got the boot because he leaked it about the divorce case.

I'm not a shill. I LITERALLY take supermale. It put some small shred of fun back in to fapping with my shredded cock.

Fucking This

You tards are calling him insane..and telling us to shup up like the shills you are...keeping sucking that jew cock you bunch of faggots.

expose the pedos

Attached: 1521907054484.png (657x527, 118K)

I live on the east coast. The only people who move here do so to die of old age. They shipped a bunch of migrants to fredericton and had to hire them all as tree planters since none of them could find jobs.

You guys are seriously getting a bad case of what's killing our New Englanders in terms of putting on stodgy blinders and believing it's not already happening to you.

I wouldn't be surprised.

>Being this retarded

Hey man, I can give you a dollar... in CASH. Weird how shit works, guy.

Attached: 1522050291664.png (658x662, 37K)

that's why they use cash and why they are trying to make cash redundant. You really think they're just going to transfer directly into thier accounts with somthing like "HSHMNY" as a descriptor.

Exactlly. Untracable CASH. you underestimate the jews and there skills to keep shit hidden and people quiet.

This had me laughing out loud. What complete moron would think a bribe would be paid by a bank transfer?...Oh right the guy who you replied to lmao