Holy shit

is plot actually happening?

If Hana loses I'm literally going to buy a ticket to Japan and fuck Hiramoto in the ass, Chiyo is fucking garbage that had zero character development and now we're expected to watch her win?

kek

How the fuck is the mangaka going to resolve all the plot points. What about fucking Marie? What is going to happen to the rest of the boys? Hana sperged out at the end even though it should be a smooth ending, now is all cluttered up and who knows what the fuck is going to happen now? Did he get the axe or did he want to focus on that guitar nigga jazz manga?

>Did he get the axe or did he want to focus on that guitar nigga jazz manga?
>Robert Johnson
>jazz

The other boys are enjoying their time with girls. Mari simply left. Nothing remains to tell.

Next chapter will drop the bomb. No matter what.

I assume everyone read the English translations?

After reading the latest translated chapters it seems as if Chiyo might be trying to force that confession out of Hana. It's pretty evident when she asks her if she has anymore to say.

If this is the case Kiyoshi's and Hana's relationship is going backwards from what could considered a more normal progression.

Only because its ending.
I wonder if the fallout will be as bad as TWGOK

Threesome end would be 10/10 even if the Mari storyline has literally gone nowhere

Blasted Hanafags are so hilarious. You got rekt kids, sorry bout that.

All things considered Hana is really taking this well.

God bless you, user.

Hana's reaction perfectly encompasses the sheer butthurt of hanafags

enjoy your one-dimensional shitstain first girl heroine with zero personality

I'm really butthurt about Marie plotline. At least Hana vs. Chiyo got resolution and boys each got their arcs.
Lesbo team just doesn't make it in time and that's all. Uhh, what?

He got the axe. Ratings matter more than volume sales and PS ones stagnated ever since the cavalry battle.

>1 chapter left
What the fuck

If the magazine actually cared about Prison school, they wouldn't have let him work on the Blues series.

Jesus the Calvary Battle arc really was an Endless 8 tier dogshit bullet to the head of this series.
It's a shame too, everything was getting good again, but now we get this unsatisfactory shit.

Interesting fact: Me & Devil Blues chapters came out on the same month as Prison School volumes, and Me & Devil Blues magazine has a limited dust jackets of Prison School as bonus. PS Vol. from 18 till 23 has limited dust jackets. One M&DB chaper was published since then, 9 month ago.
I think it's a good way to bring Hiramoto newfans in his old bizarre series.
Sorry if poor grammar.

Chiyo Chads Vs Hana Virgins

If there's a plot twist for the final chapter this is going to be a really hilarious couple of weeks.

>Chiyo listens to to every detail of both sides of the story so there are no misunderstandings
>Kyoshi decides to come clean and doesn't lie or hide anything, no matter how bad
>He even has the balls to ask her out
>In a comedy series that extracts humor from misunderstandings
He really tries too hard, jesus. He deserves the ending where he gets the girl he likes and enjoys the wet t-shirt contest on top of PBR-sama

Last page:
*Kiyoshi holding hands with Chiyo*
Now I'm finally free of that PRISON SCHOOL.
Please deliver Hiramoto.

I had a feeling that Chiyo might be trying to elicit that reaction from Hana on purpose due to the fact that her smiles had a slight sinister tinge to them. They are not as innocent or heartfelt as Chiyo's normal smiles. After reading the current chapters I am more confident that is actually happening.

Chiyo will win. The author created all the rights preconditions to make this possible, plus dropped some hints. First, now she knows everything Kiyoshi did, and also that he dislikes sumo. These were very important plot points to solve, to make KioChi possible. Second, he dropped the biggest hint that Chiyo will win: his father's words. When he was speaking about a weak and fragile girl, all of us thought about Chiyo. But he trolled us, indeed he was speaking about Mari, while he is sure Chiyo has a strong character. So, no matter what Hana will do, we already know that the apparent docile Chiyo will get what she wants. And I doubt she will give up on Kiyoshi just because Hana likes him too. The whole point of the last chapter will be probably to show that Chiyo isn't an angel doll, but a young woman with a strong will, unlike the abusive Hana, who despite her appearance, is way more emotionally weak and unstable.

Another point, even though Kiyoshi couldn't keep his piss anymore, and accidentallyy he peed over Chiyo, she will accept that. Remember how she literally touched Hana's vomit, just to help her. I guess if she did that, she can touch the piss of the guy who she loves, and understand his situation.

About Mari and Chiyo: indeed, while Mari is running away, because she feels she lost, Chiyo isn't running away, she is fighting against her rival. It does make sense that she will win, or his father's words, and her contraposition with Mari's weakness, would lose any meaning. In other words, the girls who are winning, are the ones who, rather than despise the boys, accepted them. Anzu, Risa, and Chiyo. And this is the moral of the story. For Hana it's simply too much late, she will be a loser, like Mari.

It’s okay, best girl loves you too

And this is the opinion of someone (myself) who is actually following the story, instead of random shipping. You know, I was right also about TWGOK with the whole Chihiro stuff, but Ayumifags were too much blind to follow the actual plot.

How is Mari a loser when she was never in the running in the first place?

It’s okay, a bulk of delusional Hanafags are dense speedreaders anyways, if they haven’t accepted defeat now then it’ll be undeniable by the last chapter

>read the story
>follows and pays attention to the plot
>says Mari 'lost'

You are so full of shit. Mari was apart of Meiko x Mari x Kate shit going on. She was never vying for Kiyoshi's affections, ever.

Loser about her position inside the school, I didn't mean romantically.She lost her fight against the guys.

I wasn't speaking about her relation with Kiyoshi. There was never anything romantic between them. I was speaking about her role inside the school.

I am actually following the plot, unlike you who immediately assumed I was speaking about Mari romantically.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

I'm just waiting for the Nisekoi ending where the MC goes for the girl he used to hate over the girl he's liked forever.

Mari was fighting against the presence of the guys in the school. This was her personal fight. As his father said, she is weak. She lost. The guys remain in the school, while she left. Chiyo is fighting against Hana for Kiyoshi. As his father said, Chiyo is strong. She always accepted everything about Kiyoshi, and she will win her personal fight, unlike Mari, who lost her fight against the guys. Simple, linear and coherent plot. Kiyoshi suddenly discovering that he prefers Hana over Chiyo, and Chiyo supporting KiyoshixHana just because, would be shitty writing without any sense, only to pander to Hanafags. Plus, Hana finally needs to admit her true feelings, but also paying the ugly consequences for her arrogant and abusive behavior, losing Kiyoshi. Only this way she can save the face as a character, and get a bit of healthy character development, who she never got so far, always denying what she felt. While I can accept an open ending, in the worst scenario, I can't accept KiyoshixHana.

her father*

>tfw no matter what happens my boy Gakuto will be happy

What happened to vice prez?
We never saw joe's face..

I just hope the author will not troll every one with a no answer ending

> Kiyoshi suddenly discovering that he prefers Hana over Chiyo, and Chiyo supporting KiyoshixHana just because, would be shitty writing without any sense, only to pander to Hanafags.

So Kiyoshi kept Hana's panties only to pander to Hanafags. Interesting.

Also Kiyoshi and Chiyo deserve their happy ending. Honestly, that bunch of bitches (Kate, Mari, Meiko and Hana) deserve what they are getting. Kate and Meiko are crying bitter tears. Mari lost her prestigious position at school. Hana is losing her first love.

No, he literally says why he kept them. Becuase he had lewd thoughts about them while explicitely saying that it had nothing to do with love. This is completely in character.

He kept her panties just because he is a teenager, and as he said, he had some dirty thoughts about it. But it's not love. Towards Chiyo, he feels both sexual attraction AND romantic feelings.

>So Kiyoshi kept Hana's panties only to pander to Hanafags. Interesting.
>keeping panties =/= being in love
It seems to have worked on you, so yes

According to your stupid logic, he is in love also with Mari, Meiko, and any other girl who aroused him. He thinks Hana is cute, and had some lewd thoughts about her in extremely intimate situations, not in normal conditions. For example, during their "date" he acted without any form of embarrassment, he never showed any attraction, and clearly said she could be a good big sister.

This is bs though, because he didn't have the same emotional connection with them as he had with her. So this is a poor argument compared to the other ones.

>because he didn't have the same emotional connection with them as he had with her.
Inside your head maybe. Their date made it pretty evident that he gives no fuck romantically.

Hana ruined everything by herself. If she had started tons of chapters ago, to accept her feelings, and treat Kiyoshi as a human being, rather than a frog, maybe he could have seen her as a possible love interest, and the final chapter could show us a confused Kiyoshi, unable to choose between the two girls. But Hana acted like a bitch until the end, she was never written for being seen by Kiyoshi like a love interest, she was always and only an antagonist. It's not even a matter of rushed ending: in my opinion, the author never thought to make Hana a true rival for Chiyo.

Which emotional connection?

Reminder that the only reason Chiyo will win, if she does, is because it's Kiyoshi's first love. After they date for an x amount of time he'll realize his love for her is superficial and realize who he truly loves. Hana.

>mfw kiyoshi confessed and chiyo accepted making them effectively a couple
>read comments on other sites
>>hurr I think chiyo wants to bring hana and kiyoshi together!
>>hana still has a chance who cares if kiyoshi loves chiyo and chiyo kiyoshi!!
>>what if chiyo is only pretending and wants to break his heart!!!
autism is a terrible thing

Watching Hanafags go full damage control has been hilarious. They just can't accept that their mentally ill waifu lost.

>Hanashitters actually believe this

Post screencaps

In your fanfiction, it could happen.Anyway, don't worry for Hana. Her crush on Kiyoshi is superficial, only a whim, because he was the first and only guy with whom she got some physical contact. If her love was serious, she wouldn't be so selfish. True love isn't selfish. Chiyo would give up on Kiyoshi if he loved Hana. But she can't give up on him, because she knows he loves her, not Hana. For this reason she apologized to Hana, but saying "sorry" is the only thing she can do for her, in this situation.

How is Hana's crush on Kiyoshi superficial, but Kiyoshi's on Chiyo isn't? That seems like so weird double standard.

Just look at the reddit discussion for this chapter. It's also a glorious insight as to where all these desperate Hanafags come from.

>How is Hana's crush on Kiyoshi superficial, but Kiyoshi's on Chiyo isn't?
Because 90% of the things he did, were actually done to get with Chiyo at some point. Reread the manga, she was always the goal he had, especially with her preventing his suicide and being his only understanding ally from beginning to end.

No, dear user. Kiyoshi showed his love for Chiyo isn't superficial, when he admitted to be a pervert, and that Chiyo deserved a better guy than him. So, he was able to give up on her, for her sake.

Idk, if chiyo wasnt so boring I'd like her, but hana is a strange tsundere qt with a piss fetish
She tries to get revenge by kissing a guy, making him pee, and showing her his dick
Chiyo... is nice and like sumo.
I don't dislike chiyo but she's just kind of bland, a nice girl for sure but just kind of boring in this mango

Not him but Chiyo:
>actually cares for his well being
>the only person who’s always been by his side, even when the boys turned on him
>put her reputation and her enrollment at the school on the line for him
>defended him against the USC and helped him break out of prison
>always understood and accepted him
>comforted him without even caring about her own popularity when he attempted suicide
There’s nothing superficial about Kiyoshi’s feelings for Chiyo, meanwhile Hana
>had an unhealthy obsession with revenge on Kiyoshi
>constantly abused him, interfered with his relationship, and almost killed him twice
>doesn’t actually care for his happiness, only for how he can make her feel better about her shitty fetish
>after all this time, is still too autistic to understand her own feelings
>muh piss
Yeah, no double standard here, Hana’s just retarded

But everything Hana did was to be with Kiyoshi. Hana is about to admit to herself that she likes him after 200+ chapters. It was causing her anxiety and physical illness. She is in the middle of having a fucking breakdown. Nothing about that reeks of shalllowness or superficiality.

You can dislike the character which is fine, but you can't just disregard her because of it. You are suffering from the same bias you accuse Hanafags of having.

HanaxKiyoshifags have been here since the manga started.

>But everything Hana did was to be with Kiyoshi.
Not really what she wanted was the sensation from the extreme situations which is why she abuses him over and over and he has no choice but to obey. She pretty much never really cares about him feeling good when they do this shit, but her getting a kick out of it which is her "revenge".

Kiyoshi's love was genuine enough for him to understand that he isn't teh best choice for Chiyo.

Hana's """love""" is shallow enough to not even remotely care what is the best for Kiyoshi and what he wants,

I find Chiyo very enjoyable, because she is very smart and sharp, despite the fact she looks dumb and naive. It's a nice contrast, so I don't think she is boring at all. Her reactions in these latest chapters were really interesting, while Hana was predictable, like every repressed tsundere can be. I think it's absurd liking Hana so much just because she did tons of kinky stuff with the MC, seriously. She could be your kind of thing just if you are a horny teenager. She is good for comedy, but not like female lead.

ITS NOT FAIR HANABROS SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN GIRL BUT SHE LOST IM SO MAD POOR HANA THE AUTHOR IS A HACK I HATE EVERYONE FUCK CHIYO I WANT TO DIE HANA I LOVE YOU

That doesn’t excuse her shitty treatment of Kiyoshi

I don't understand Hanafags. Mentally and physically abusing a guy isn't exactly the best way to show you love him. Meanwhile Chiyo has actually shown support and care for him like said. Hana was never going to win simply because her own personality wouldn't allow for it. If she was more true to her feelings and treated Kiyoshi with respect and kindness, maybe she'd have an actual chance. The end of the most recent chapter proves that she's her own worst enemy.

This, I like Chiyo for the same reason. I’ve said this before, but it’s about quality over quantity. Her interactions with Kiyoshi are minimal, but subtle and with enough emotional resonance for Kiyoshi to make him still love her despite Hana’s interference. It’s okay to like Hana, but Kiyoshi loves Chiyo, that’s a fact.

This.

When's the last chapter coming out? I can't wait anymore.

It baffles me that anybody who genuinely likes Hana would defend her cunty behavior. They’re exactly like Hana itself, unable to acknowledge her flaws and try to be better. It’s almost like the last page of 276 is Hiramoto directly nodding to how he knew Hanafags would react to Chiyo accepting Kiyoshi.

25th. But I think gookscans will drop next thursday/friday.

Reminder.

Christmas Day officially, so we’ll likely get spoilers a few days beforehand

*like Hana herself, I mean

I think you misunderstand the idea behind the liking of hanas actions.
One does not enjoy her character because of said "kinky" actions and there existence being erotic, for example, I'm not into urine or excrement play in the slightest, but to see her warped ideas of how she could get revenge on MC by doing things that men would never object to, and then see mc object to, and her attempts to disguise her own feelings while doing bizarre things in a way she doesnt perceive as erotic etc.
And likewise the predictability is not so much something that is objective, the more you understand something or have a higher pool of wisdom and knowledge in that subject, the more you will understand and be able to predict strange things which to others seem unpredictable and sporadic.

For example I knew that chiyo was going to forgive him for his flaws and say that she likes him too.
But what Im not sure of, is what hana will do next, either she is going to confess to mc, admitting her feelings herself, or whether she's simply about to leak and needs to pee now herself.

And about the love for tsunderes, there is something appealing about a girl being shameful and unwilling to admit her true feelings and reacting in a very childish and violent manner, out of embarassment, then to later see her seeming cold and violent exterior melting away to reveal a caring and loving side, which was previously hidden. Perhaps linked to the idea of A; gaining true affection, and B; conquest.

Perhaps, a twist like this is certainly something the author is known for, and would match chiyos identity, but we would need to discover whether her feelings towards mc are genuine or whether she likes him only as a friend and lied to coax hana into confessing, or whether this is over analysis and chiyo-mc is confirmed etc.

This. She is so selfish, that also when she offered to buy some clothes for Kiyoshi, she put the condition that he should wear them only when he is with her. She treats him only like an object for her personal and secret pleasure, that is given by a mix of sexual attraction, abuse of power, and idealized romanticism. Her personality is really too much sick, and I doubt in real life, you Hanafags would say this kind of person is "genuinely in love" and a good partner for anyone.

>inb4 chiyo just pretending and hana wins in the end
It would be mega troll tier that would make up for the fucking shitty cavalry arc.

Probably not, because that would hurt Kiyoshi

Even as as a Hanafag I knew she had lost the moment Kiyoshi called her a sister during their fake date,

The real question is if Chiyo is going to develop a god tier ass like Mari? If she does then Kiyoshi truly won.

This is why hana should have just raped him before.

In your post, I only see like she can be enjoyable as a comic relief, and indeed her parts are funny (and disgusting to some extent), but there's no way she can be considered female lead material, also in a crazy romcom like this.

It's in her genes.

The realer question is why isn't Kiyoshi trying to bang Mari? Vastly superior girl to both Hana and Chiyo.

This, I enjoy Hana’s scenes with Kiyoshi, but she’s still toxic as a romantic partner

She knows. I bet last chapter she'll confront Hana with reality and make her just fuck off.

>superior
Because Mari has a shit personality

It kinda looks like the smile Hana gave her when they were passing notes.