I present you the softest girl in anime

I present you the softest girl in anime.

I like soft girls

Me to user

is this soft?

Best KoiChoco girl.

I can do better.

Green eyes are the greatest thing.

why is hinako's butt so big

So soft.
BDs

She's a healthy country grown girl.

I wouldn't mind flying over her tiddies and bombing them with my B-2, if you know what I mean.

Softest girls I've seen in a long time.

Mizuki is softest girl.

I wish I were this duck

Her sisters softest than her.

What this series about again?

Wrong.

So much time I would spend in here fapping, but alas those faggot shills at the CIA would fellate horses if that were to happen. You know what? Fuck it.

Can't believe this show aired 5 years ago, the art is still relevant to my dick

why would you hear a towel over your hair in bath?

Bitchsato a shit.

>girl

she showed dedication and she never needed to go bitchmode if the MC wasnt such a retarded pussy.

>mc almost got together with truck-chan
>hurrrr you tried to leave me alone again, onii-chaan
She was dedicated to being a bitch, that's true.

nah

>has severe trauma but still tries to fuck MC because she loves him
>instead he is trying to fuck your best friend (that is trying to push him on you), immediately has report with the withdrawn girl, starts stalking some poor slum girl, is considering to fuck the school idol and completely ignores any attempt you make to get him
>while he is willing to bone any other girl with minimal effort demands you eat your goddamn chocolate
>he did go to the same school as you to stay with you, but then doesnt make the next move
>but as soon as you get angry with him for trying to fuck anything with a heartbeat while you spend every fucking hour trying to get some attention which he takes for granted you get called a bitch

Dont forget they had a childhood marriage promise. That shit is legally binding in animu world

i want her to sit on my face.

An Orphan Loli’s soft tummy

lucy is soft

Soft is nice~

Holy fuck, she's annoying. Even more so if you had read the VN

MUH

He isn't obliged to do shit, he just needs to support morally her. This girl is an uppity bitch.

A girl can be soft, but can she be Soft & Wet ?

Is it true?

I'll raise you one.

UNF

There is a point where it's not pretty, but some do prefer soft girls.

soft

He is obliged to push her down and fill her womb with baby batter to make her a happy mother.

The important thing to realize is that not all chub is equal. Proportion and balance are key.

I just started the VN today and I'm already annoyed constantly annoyed by her.

You get forced to do her route. Once you did it once you can do the other routes but it will force auto-mode on the slowest setting when she finds out you are banging another girl and is crying her eyes out because she wants your dick so bad.

If you end up loving her you have to deal with stomping on her heart in every other route. If you end up hating her you have to deal with her crying on your shoulder in every other route. I have no idea what they are thinking when they make VNs with a main girl. Either every other route will feel bad because you screw over the main girl. Or you like another girl better and have the deal with the main girl

>Either every other route will feel bad because you screw over the main girl.
No, it felt good actually. She doesn't even consider a possibility that MC might have feelings for someone other than her great self. In Satsuki route she believes that he started dating Shinonome because of lust and tries to seduce him. It really felt good to reject her because of her bitchy attitude.

How can one artist be so based?

She sent him in to try and get the upper hand. She wants to shut down the club the MC enjoys. so why would he fuck up the plan other than thinking with his dick?

Would be a better route if he lost and she shut down his club anyway because it was an election promise

>so why would he fuck up the plan other than thinking with his dick?
Maybe because he might have his own feelings?

he already promised to marry you when he was a kid. Why would be break of a decade old arrangement?

What I wouldn't give just for one night with her. One very lewd, degenerate night.

>he already promised to marry you when he was a kid
Yeah, and you promised to your mother that you would never lie.

he also went to the same highschool even though he didnt like that school because he wanted to stay with chisato. So it seemed like he was going for it. Expecting things to go wrong because he started to think with his dick is nothing more than a reasonable assumption. Hell, in her own route she jerks off the MC to help him out with his blue balls.

>because he started to think with his dick is nothing more than a reasonable assumption
And of course the possibility of him falling in love with some other girl is close to zero, because he is a fucking dog who can either stay loyal to his master or follow his animalistic instincts.

>with some other girl is close to zero
considering it is literally impossible for him to get another girl in the first playthrough once could propose it is impossible for him not to fall in love with her in at least one multiverse.

Apart from that you must understand. She doesnt know he forgot about his promise.She probably expects him to follow up on that. He goes to the same school even though he didnt really feel like it. He also has a very intimate ritual with her eating her chocolate. Finally she often comes in his room for a late night chat.
Sure after him responding rather stoically to her advances she might be rebuffed. But at the other hand her best friend is constantly telling her to try harder then she would win. And she is even telling yuuki to just fuck chisato already.

And lets not forget that in that moment he banged her arch enemy (who yuuki repeatedly stated he was only being on a platonic level with when she voiced her fears) she is losing her mind because. A) her years long plan of making yuuki fall for her are about to be for naught. B) her club would be undone ripping their friend group apart C) she wouldnt have someone to help her cope with her brother's death. Of course she is shaking in her boots. She quickly boils it down to two situations. First, yuuki just wants to get his dick wet and she wasnt forward enough with him she wants his dick. So she goes to him to set it straight. Second, he fell in love with someone else.

So you expect her, in an emotionally vulnerable state, to give up on him just being horny and let him fuck her bitter rival and just take it with a smile like its no big deal.

>He also has a very intimate ritual with her eating her chocolate
Oh my. He HATES it and you know it.
>Second, he fell in love with someone else.
No, she doesn't even consider it a possibility.
>So you expect her, in an emotionally vulnerable state, to give up on him just being horny and let him fuck her bitter rival and just take it with a smile like its no big deal.
No, I expect her to have some respect for him and not too view him as some dog. I expect her to be able to talk to him instead of trying to fuck him straight away.

>He HATES it and you know it.
because the only time you see it is during her route and it is the only thing that keeps him from going at her. Since he doesnt want to be a substitute for her brother.

>I expect a high school girl to remain calm and have a friendly chat with the man she loves who she is probably about to lose as love prospect forever
I know chisato is bestgirl but youre demanding quite a lot of her

>the softest girl in anime.
That would be

SHe is really soft.

Very good thread
Agreed!

I would really prefer not having to watch this.

Is this the softest goddess?

>Only NTR doujins
It's not fair

Soft is justice.

Absolutely.

This turns me on.
The best thing would be if MC got with another girl but fucked her on the side anyways because why not.

The softest!

>tfw the only girl who ever found me attractive was skinny but fat in the stomach and flat in the ass
why lads

why

Who cares?

>>The best thing would be if MC got with another girl but fucked her on the side anyways because why not.
The best thing would be if she found out her sickly friend also wants the yuuki and she agrees to share. She gets to marry yuuki and bear his first child, but mifuyu may receive yuuki's love as well and live with them under the cover of a sickly onee-chan.

Everyone move the fuck over, this is the absolute softest girl to ever exist in anime. It's not even disputable. If the Mohs scale of hardness had negative numbers, megane Yuki would be a -10, the absolute softest on the scale.

I came here to post her, good work user.

>tiny bony thing
>soft

if sweaty counts as wet

This would also be fine.

The softest.

Is that supposed to be chiaki?

Yup.

The softest!

Data can't be soft moron.

The softest.

then why's is called software?

Poops comes out of there, how it can be so sexy?

>that rise in the water level when she gets on
shes a healthy girl

Is THICC necessary to be soft?

What do you guys think of the Mikan?

No, though it does help, with portrayal at the very least.

The fact is that all girls are soft, but it's easier to make a THICC girl /look/ the part than it is a skinny girl.

This bitch needs doujins

I like her knock-off in Persona 5 better

Can't post Persona 5 in a soft thread without posting The Fluffy Fivehead.

I like fluffy five heads after battle boob jiggle the best.

you call that soft?

She was so adorable in that scene. I died.

Who won in the anime?