Skyrim belongs to the NORDS!

Skyrim belongs to the NORDS!

Attached: C0794936-62D7-4431-AF60-AB27A644A4AA.jpg (236x247, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzqUhYP1uAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad Bethesda belongs to the Jews

Attached: illust_43200927_20180326_010650.jpg (990x1378, 380K)

>Nords
>a shadow of the Atmoran giants who settled Skyrim in the past
>not being Altmer master race
feels good to be immortal

Ulfric did nothing wrong.

Attached: whoosh.gif (327x387, 2.8M)

notice anything Sup Forums?

Attached: 1522296245762.jpg (3072x1940, 2.98M)

How you going to feed yourselves after you leave the Empire Stormcloak fag? You think you'll have the farmland necessary to feed your population. Famine and anarchy are the results of an independent Skyrim.

Finding Todd is like playing Where's Waldo. Man, he's short.

i don't see any borders, do you?

Attached: NoBorders.jpg (637x358, 123K)

> You come here where you're not wanted, you eat our food, you pollute our city with your stink, and you refuse to help the Stormcloaks!

Attached: 2c6.gif (250x292, 2.26M)

You sold it for beer, pale nigger.

Actually I do, rivers, mountain ranges and islands.

That's because they're invisible.

Attached: invisible walls.jpg (640x480, 56K)

When will they ever learn?

Too bad Bethesda is never gonna make the 6th game until 2024.

>being N'wah

Attached: 1333377464732.jpg (1148x1246, 475K)

If you love Talos, support the Empire he created

The first playthrough I sided with the Imperials because the Nords were racist but on the second playthrough after I was redpilled I sided with the Nords. Immigrants out!

Bethesda's screwed. Kingdom Come, Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn all fantasy RPGs taking over their market. By 2024 no one will remember Elder Scrolls or Skyrim accept the hardcore fans. Fans who are getting older every day.

umm... Actually senpai all of tamriel belongs to the Akaviri. They conquored the empire many many years ago and ruled it until very recently. Akaviri culture is objectivley superior to any tamrielic one and their way of bushido is so honorable it put us all to shame. We didn’t even have the fighters guild until they brought it to us. :3
Akaviri smiths were so masterful that some of their weapons still survive today. The Daikatana is such a masterful weapon that no type of tamrielic weapon can compare. They could cut through three legions of daedera and a dragon with one swing.

Attached: D0951DDE-1C2C-4D9E-A70D-4B9CDC799902.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

Meh I generally side with the Empire because a united Empire will be stronger then several tiny Empires. However Talos' Empire is dead, it died with Martin Septim.

I always side with the imperials because the empire needs to stay together. Nords would give up tiber’s greatest legacy just so they could pray to them and go back to living in straw huts.

Wow... racist and sexist much?

If they're so superior how come they can't breathe underwater.

Attached: 1351569665013.png (400x400, 356K)

Whatever side you join will end up winning a war against the Dominion since you are the last Dragonborn and are OP as fuck by end game. Fus roh dah-ing and calling dragons down on those knife-ear bitches.

The Aldmeri Dominion control what's left of the (((Empire))) by enforcing elven beliefs and customs unto the provinces, thus undermining the freedom of not only skyrim, but the entirety of Tamriel as a whole. The only solution is to remove any mainstream elven influence from the Empire.

Price of freedom. Non cucks will survive.

ye where the kangz at n shiiiieeet?

Everyone knows Dunmer are the master race. N'wahs who dispute this suck milkfingers by choice.

Attached: redoran_warrior.jpg (1280x448, 245K)

I don’t know, how come almsivi can’t breathe without the heart of lorkhan?

Think about this, if Skyrim leaves the Empire which the Court Wizard in Solitude states is providing the Nords with tons of food, who is going to feed the population? Skyrim isn't exactly filled with arable land and they'd have no one to trade with.

>tfw the best race in TES games is always the part elf bretons

Attached: 16f.png (225x225, 10K)

Attached: NordFront.jpg (992x558, 129K)

Wizards

KILL ALL THALMOR

tiber's legacy died with martin, when there stopped being a dragonborn on the throne is when the empire truly died, the empire is but a shadow of itself and was falling apart anyway

What's that blue stuff bordering the land?

>master race
>extinct

they’re nords they have no problem with going back to eating each other. Give it 50 years and they’ll all abandon Tiber Septim to go back to worshipping alduin anyway.

So it's not yours!

None of them know how to program or debug even as well as a poo in loo?

You’re probably right we should just hand it over to the elves on a silver platter then.

I mean realistically wouldn't it make more sense for the Dragonborn to just kind of march into Cyrodill and claim the Ruby throne, especially if Titus Mede is dead.

Attached: thinking.jpg (705x400, 31K)

they’ve come a long way since daggerfall at least.

>Skyrim independent of the Empire like Hammerfell
That's exactly what the Aldmeri Dominion want you dumbass. Classic divided and conquer technique, and because of idiots like you they'll conquer everyone by this age end and genocide us all

Attached: 1383288056174.jpg (1024x1310, 271K)

Attached: anderskyrim.jpg (1440x900, 790K)

Ayo hol up.
*kills goat*
hol up
*catches on fire*
So
*regenerates from sword wound*
So you be sayin'
*drops fat*
We
*lives under a lake*
We wuz
*is giant and invisible for some reason*
We wuz Uderfrykte an sheeit?

Attached: Troll-Skyrim.jpg (640x640, 78K)

>

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x820, 125K)

To be fair Hammerfell did succesfully drive out the Thalmor and are now kind of an independent kingdom much like Black Marsh. To get to Skyrim the Thalmor would have to go be sea, and the sea of Ghosts is notoriously temperamental.

lol little lizard niggers. i want a tes 6 in argonia just to see all the lizard nig shenanigans that go on when they're en masse.

Tamriel belongs to the ALTMER

Attached: Thalmor_Wizard.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

>dream of blonde gods like the Golden One leading the fight for Scandinavia
>mfw it's a bunch brown or dirty """"blonde""""" soycucks

Attached: 144.jpg (305x254, 8K)

> 25% magic resist
> 50% magic absorb for 60s with dragonskin
yeah breton err'time. they are the master race. still side with the nords, ulfric never stops questioning my loyalty though

Attached: Hey Lydia Go Fetch That.webm (1280x536, 1.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MzqUhYP1uAA

>Stormcloaks = Stormniggers = Stormtards

Legion has best aesthetics tho

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1260, 168K)

>Tamriel belongs to the Altmer
>Akatosh chooses a human to rule Tamriel

Attached: pepeisveryamused.jpg (798x770, 130K)

>not using mods
I mean I guess. But face it the Empire can't win out in the end.
What did he mean by that?

stop playing videogames

Attached: 1477141959341.jpg (208x206, 4K)

It's because it's a copy pasta of the Roman Legion aesthetics.

Attached: Map Roman Empire - Legionary standards.jpg (900x942, 461K)

doesnt varg play video games? pretty sure he played the shit out of mount and blade

> tfw not worshipping Dibella the roastie goddess

Attached: my queen.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Probably that humans are superior to elves. Hell if the Thalmor conspiracy is to be believed the elves are so hell bent on destruction they want to unmake Tamriel!

Whoa who knew
Stop browsing pol
It's called high religious art and it's cultured
t. Randy Marsh

lol

>unmake Tamriel
Literally Alduin tier

I always thought it was hilarious that the pristess calls you a degenerate and then sends you to find a loli for the temple

>implying varg doesn't play skyrim

you gay?

>Calls himself redpilled
>He sided with the elves (empire)

Fucking explain yourself, swit

Attached: nwah.png (385x483, 376K)

Pipe-smokers are badass.

Accept Alduin is part of a cycle, he just became so greedy that instead of doing his rightful deed of consuming Tamriel he wanted to rule over it as a god. The Thalmor hate reality and humans so much they'd rather unmake it. It's nihilism on steroids.

bahaha I didn't even question it lmfao

>degenerate

Attached: I even made sure to get the hi-res neck gore repalcer.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

>It's nihilism on steroids.
Not if they get to actually live forever. But I think the Dwemer tried that too and they fucked up. Probably.

>SKYRIM BELONG TO THE N---
Huh.....reminds me of Copenhagen. Neat...

Attached: Skyrimbelongstoeverybody.jpg (376x369, 41K)

NEREVARINE WILL RETURN.
HE WILL UNITE THE TRIBES IN THE NORTH.
HE WILL BRING ALL HOUSES UNEDR ONE ROOF.
HE WILL TRAVEL TO RED MOUNTAIN AND SLAY DAGOTH UR.
HE WILL GET REVANGE ON THE TRIBUNAL.

Attached: traiter.png (3053x2411, 1.91M)

I hate orcs so much. It would have been better to give the elves the numidium than accept them as equals.

> not modding stormcloak armor for better master race aesthetics

Attached: stormcloak aesthetics.jpg (1280x800, 327K)

Canadians = cliff racers.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x640, 232K)

BOOM
TRIBUNALKEKS BTFO

Attached: dafuq.jpg (3072x1940, 1.54M)

Attached: hidethalmorthreads.jpg (1024x699, 175K)

The Dwemer are an interesting case, it's implied that they all became part of the original Mantella that powered Numidium. So yeah I guess they're 'living forever' as a soul stone but that shit sucks.

>American accents in ESO
>their Bards always sing about muh Freedom
This can’t be a coincidence.

Attached: EBC011A3-79F6-434F-B471-B0E1A91E95D3.png (630x630, 908K)

Make way for BKC furless louts
Sweet

Attached: talos rules.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

Thalmor win in the long run.

Imperials = Romans
Khajiit = African Americans
High Elves = Jews
Redguards = Middle Eastern
Bretons' = French Canadian
Nords = Europeans

I'm not sure aout the rest.

I don't like mods that are immersion breaking. The Stormcloaks are a rag tag group of rebels similar to the minutemen of American history. They shouldn't have formal uniforms or anything like that.

no they became the "skin" of the Numidium not part of the Mantella

Attached: 1402804251725.gif (367x309, 925K)

>Aylieds are the same as Altmer
Akatosh is also a Human god of course he would choose a human.

>it's implied that they all became part of the original Mantella
Idr this, I thought it had to do with Aetherium and the realm of Aetherius? They can't be too smart if Vivec figured it out and they got themselves permabanned from the mortal servers.

hahaha
all the more reason to worship Dibella

>Akatosh is also a Human god

Attached: 1491950377914.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Dunmer = Slavs
Wood Elves = Swedes

Wait really? Then what was inside the original Mantella, the one made by Tiber Septum and his battle mage was a second Mantella right?

What the fuck?

>Come on, it's the FOURTH ERA

>Skyrim cannot survive without embracing multiculturalism, but it's a change Skyrim has to make
>The Altmer are going to be a big part of that change, and we will be resented for that role, but without it, Skyrim cannot move into the future

Attached: 1515892178044.png (341x499, 340K)

Are you talking about the heart of Lorkhan?