Is Kayo living proof that 2D girls aren't as great as you guys make it out to be?

Is Kayo living proof that 2D girls aren't as great as you guys make it out to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chjCnTzkjOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>living proof
>2d
I think you answeted your own question, mate.
In all seriousness though, no. The show felt like it was trying to be somewhat realistic with the abuse/neglect/kidnapping, so I'm not at all suprised that an elementary schooler didn't fall in love and wait however many decades. The show wasn't trying to be a beautiful tragic romance that somehow works in the end, it was about having the opportunity to make someone's life less shit, and seizing it.

apparently she did, but the mom did everything within her power to prevent it

I'm still amazed by the retards who expected romance between them. Goes to tell how your perception got fucked up by all that wish- fulfilment garbage. It was never even supposed to be romance.

The most beautiful and pointgant relationship that had the most development was between the MC and his mother. It was so realistic and natural, the way they trusted each other, the way they helped each other, it was so satisfying and heart warming. When the MC was in a coma and the mother refused to let go of his life spor support and instead cared for him for over 15 years, I had years in my eyes. It was such a beautiful display of motherly love, it was honest, unconditioned and true. I've yet to see a better familial relationship in manga.

I didn't really care that she did not get with him. It just made no sense for it to be a person in his friend group imo

Shut the fuck, you fucking piece of shit. There was romance you brainlet. Get the fuck out of here with your paragraph of dumb shit like motherly love. I'm still mad Kayo couldn't wait for Satoru. Fuck you and fucking kill yourself.

JUST

All it taught me was lots of dudes on Sup Forums are entitled niceguys

>Spend most the show devolving a character with MC
>Nah here's the pizza girl, have fun MC-kun

Not an argument

t. c*ck

She's proof a lot of anime fans are retarded.

she was a little more developed in the manga, though i thought it was bull that satoru regained his memories in the manga just by stalking her. still better than in the anime where the kid that's literally named future in japanese makes satoru regains his memories

Self-insert faggots spotted. Say something rude about them.

>Satoru had no feelings for her and was madly in love with Airi to the point that his primary motivation by the end of the story was going to see her specifically because he loved her
>"But why didn't he get with the girl I liked?"
Why are Kayofags so dumb?

same boat for me
realistically wouldn't they always think of Satoru when they saw each other?
I know they said they thought about if they should be happy while he was in his coma but it seems like it would kill any romantic thoughts

Married a girl with kids is like using someone's else save point in the game.

These soyboys, am I right

It makes me happy knowing that there are timelines where Kayo and her scum husband were brutally murdered.

I think the show could have been saved had it ended like this
youtube.com/watch?v=chjCnTzkjOE

Pizza girl is the best girl, though. What, you wouldn't want to date a qt younger woman who's down to help you evade the police?

Ten-year-olds have crushes, not meaningful relationships.

Being 2D isn't a guarantee of perfection just because 3D is a guarantee of poo.

This.

>saving you means you have to fuck me

Pretty selfish mindset, tbqh.

2D girls are whatever you want them to be. They're fiction. Fantasy. That's the fucking point.

I think you have to be a really sad person to get mad over this. Some of you people need to go outside for once. Kayo was a kid. He didn't go to the past to seduce her. He went to the past to save her, to save Hiromi, to save his mom, and to save himself from being accused of the crime. His love interest was always Airi. Going to the past didn't change that. Stop self inserting and getting mad over a character, who the mc never actually liked, moving on and marrying someone else. It's downright pathetic.

How does it not? They both died in the original timeline so who's to say that wasn't just how things should be? How would that bother you anyway? Stop self-inserting.

Fuck off, normalfag.

Just because I'm not retarded doesn't make me a normalfag. Please leave your basement. You're pathetic and most likely smell bad.

Fuck off, normalfag.

>Someone tells it how it is
>no retort except "normalfag"
Escapism isn't healthy, user.

Fuck off, normalfag.

Fuck off, normalfag.

NTR is the thinking man's fetish.
You're all mad brainlets.

>learned to love
>did everything for her
>made sure she ate healthy
>get in a coma
>she spread her legs to the nearest guy after Satoru was out of the picture

Should have let that conniving cunt die.

When your only argument is "get out of your basement and stop being a loser XD", you don't deserve any retort other than being told to fuck off like the normalfag filth that you are.

Well said, user. Women are not things. She never belonged to him.

I'm with this boyo.
Incestroute>pizzaroute>whoreroute

You people are really sad. Clearly deluded. Stop watching so much anime and assuming the mc wants to fuck every girl. Do you people even talk to anyone else? He didn't care for her romantically. That was your pathetic self self-inserting.

He was a nice """("(""("(friend))"")")"))

Fuck off, normalfag.

she's ugly and has a boring hairstyle anyway, MC shouldn't have saved this ho

Yeah, she's just a whore. No soul or humanity whatsoever. Just got knocked up like a bitch in heat to whatever male was nearby

>Yeah, go marry that guy in a permacoma instead cause he saved your life hurrrrrrr

How come everyone who defends Kayo are normalfag crossboarders?

Stop replying to the idiots, you stupid newfag.

Not him, I'm the guy that made the first argument. I made an actual argument and explained what the story was about. You dumbasses responded by calling me a normalfag as if that means anything. It's you retards that have yet to make an actual argument. Instead you hide in your escapist fantasies and delude yourself into thinking every girl has to fuck the mc. Even when the mc doesn't even see her away. Stop self inseting you pathetic faggot and grow up.

How come those that don't are delusional white knights that think they should be rewarded with sex for saving a whore?

Explain how saving someone entitles the MC to sex. ESPECIALLY when the MC made no advances on her.

Maybe if you weren't such a normalfag people would have taken you seriously. Telling people on the anime board to stop watching too much anime is retarded.

Who said anything about sex, you filthy normalfag? But she should keep her soul pure for the prince that saved her. Fucking trash.

I'd say Sup Forums would be 70% more normalfag free if all the Kayo white knights got banned, they really sound like SJWs with their "arguments".

I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid. Here's your (you).

Why don't you grow up user?

>not enjoying making fun of the mentally retarded.

The stupid should be mocked. Some might be trolling but those that are serious take escapism to a whole new level.

I'm not one to be all "waaa all Anime needs to be realistic" but I mean c'mon she was bound to get hormones at some point and the MC sacrificed his life so she could live hers, she shouldn't be restrained to wasting over a decade waiting for someone to wake up from a coma so she can be all like "Y-YOU SAVED MY LIFE NOW LETS GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES"

She's a bad exception to 2D, just like there are a few good exceptions in 3D.

>But she should keep her soul pure for the prince that saved her.
You mean the one that had absolutely no romantic interest in her at all and didn't feel even the slightest hint of sadness when he saw that she'd gotten married?

Why don't you leave, normalfag?

>she should have kept her soul pure
By what rule?

You don't own a person just because you save them.

she turned into an old hag, pizza girl is better

When you watch so much anime that you cloud your own senses and hide in an escapist fantasy maybe it really is time to stop watching. It's not healthy for you. Go outside for once and try interacting with other human beings.

You really don't belong here, maybe r/anime would be more up to your casual standards.

>has nothing to argue so uses some cheap ""insult"" as if it means something

Why don't you grow up?

I don't argue with normalfags.

>I think you have to be a really sad person to get mad over this.

He said fuck off normalfag.

Well that's because the MC is a literal cuck who doesn't mind unfaithful, impure women.

Not mere crossboarders, crossforumers.
Illegal migrants.

You had a good argument user, but you ruined it by outing yourself as a normalfag.

I've been watching anime since I was a kid yet you don't see me self-inserting to fulfill my escapist fantasies. It's not about being casual, it's about not being deluded which all of you clearly are.

I wish it was bait but it seems that he really is just a newfag who didn't lurk more.

But he never loved Kayo to begin with. Ever. At all. He loved Airi, and he got Airi. Why are Kayofags so stupid?

>Explain how saving someone entitles the MC to sex
It's prima facie.

That's because you're a normalfag, you don't belong here.

Did my words hurt you user? Is that why you're so upset? Are you angry that someone is denying your sad escapist fantasies?

Yes, yes and yes, now leave you dirty normalfag.

>not being delusional makes someone a normalfag

Muh basement is textbook normalfag argument.

>"y-youre a normalfag"

Alright user I'll stop bullying you, don't cry now.

Good, now leave.

really you do, you take that le cuck maymay too seriously, if you saved some girl and went into comatose for years or even over 10 years because of the sacrifice you made do you really expect she'd wait till you wake up? and if she does check in to see how you're going sometimes would you expect that she'd marry you as soon as you wake up?

She is a proof that NTR is a patrician taste.

>not being stupid means i'm a newfag
>calling others newfags as if that means shit.

I've probably been here longer than you. You fags are just retarded,

>this white-knight mentality
So if an already married woman was in danger, you would just leave her to die?

Who are you trying to fool? Everybody in this thread could see how new you are, I suggest you lurk 2 years before posting again.

I agree with your argument, in that since he never went for her romantically, her not ending up with him wasn't something wrong, but
>Some of you people need to go outside for once
was the line that other anons had issues with.

fuck off normalfag

Sup Forums is pathetic. And some people insist it's not the worst board.

I'll still be here. I just won't bully you anymore. Don't cry.

Or maybe its said because you people are sad pathetic fucks who thinks the world owes a guy something for simply saving someone else.

Why would you be here when you could be outside socializing with your friends?

/r9k/ is actually the worst board, it's just that sometimes it leaks to places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Which part of "he does not love her" that you don't understand?

yet you're still here

Yes. Used good are no good. Besides who would ever want to save 3DPD in the first place, lol.

Kayofags are normalfags, they have been positively comparing her situation to 3DPD since the beginning.

Fuck off normalfaggot.

life isn't a disney movie you sad fuck

That's extremely selfish.

There's more to the world than getting your dick wet, especially when you can satisfy that need by masturbating.

A lot of the people who get upset over Kayo are the kind who self insert into every character they find. Maybe I upset some people who took it personal but if you really self insert that much to the point where you get upset over some character not ending up with the mc when the MC WASN'T EVEN GOING AFTER HER then yeah maybe you really need to step outside for once and stop living in an escapist fantasy.

Why do you keep bringing real life into this?

>There's more to the world than getting your dick wet
stopped reading there