Why are americans anti american?

Why do americans cite the american government starting "pointless wars" and dismantling foreign governments as if they're not doing it in the best interest of the US?

the whole "usa should stop policing the world and pull out of foreign affairs" meme is literal shit tier, but bravo to russia for probably spreading that nonsense the last 10 years.

inb4 pruned

Attached: US-Military-Bases-Worldwide.jpg (770x456, 68K)

bump for devil's advocate

>american citizens literally root for their country to stop bitch slapping the rest of the world

imagine

Attached: 1516039027009.gif (400x400, 24K)

>as if they're not doing it in the best interest of the US?
the interests of Israel is not the same

>implying they aren't one in the same

without israel our foothold in the middle east would be significantly hampered.

For what point do you need a foothold in the middle east, the oil price has collapsed and you have domestic production soaring so much that the export ban has now been lifted

>2002

Attached: 1520937652614.jpg (400x400, 23K)

To pressure China, which relies on exports from the Persian Gulf

are you sure it is for America's interest and not (((their))) interest?

Also Jews

You mutts are cancer.

Nice fake map :D Please show me "the American troops" in following countries:
>China
>Russia
>Finland

You do understand that every embassy has a few "military people"?

Britain would be doing the exact same things as the U.S. if they were in charge, it was just as controlled by the same (((international clique))) during its heyday

>has an American plane ever landed in an airport, the map.

I'd love for anyone to explain why we're still in Afghanistan. This drug kebab shithole is unwinnable yet we're still footing most of the bill for the afghan army. They even said they'd be fucked without foreign funding. Also we haven't gotten a drop of oil from there.

Attached: goat facker.jpg (480x640, 51K)

Heroin and proximity to Iran

>For what point do you need a foothold in the middle east

Yeah, let's just let Russia and China take our positions instead.

the absolute state of Sup Forums

>Heroin

See, not a fan of the govt's involvement in the drug trade, or a lot of their other domestic practices. But their foreign practices since the cold war have kept us on top for a while, hard to argue results.

What are you talking about? Their track record has been a disaster. You can't fuck up good geography.

Last 10 years? user, come on...
Someone please post video about demoralization from Yuri

The US contains less than 5% of the world's population, yet their military spending is almost as high as the rest of the world combined.

I am not a burger but if I was I would be furious about all that wasted tax money. I don't want my money to be poured into military fighting for Israel just I don't want it to be poured into housing illegals.

wtf, i love getting my legs blown off for israel and going saddled with (((debt))) now

its not almost the whole world, but its like the next 6 combined.

>muh money
>muh oil
It's about power you blue pill fuck. Why do you dumb naive shits keep coming back here?

Attached: plebbit_tire2.jpg (314x314, 57K)