Why are so many hollywood sex degeneracy stories breaking lately?

thesun.co.uk/news/5916351/hollywood-actresses-allison-mack-and-nicki-clyne-chase-after-sex-cult-leader-after-his-arrest-on-sex-trafficking-charges/

theguardian.com/music/2018/mar/28/r-kelly-accused-of-grooming-14-year-old-girl-as-sex-pet-kitti-jones-bbc-documentary

etc

Ask yourself why are elites allowing these stories to break, what is their end goal? Or are the elites loosing their power and unable to control it?

Attached: eyes_wide_lead.jpg (994x619, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9QeN7U2QxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted them!

nah its all by design, elites brag and rub shit in our faces... its all connected, like the student gun grab shit/let us vote at 16 is all designed to instill in us that children can make good decisions, the pedos have been pushing for that shit forever

bump

You are Fucking retarded.

You have to KYS

Bannon did it.

When he got let go from Trump's inner circle, he let loose the dogs of war onto Hollywood who he saw was waging total war to slander Trump and his voters as monsters. So he had his friends and sympathizers in the press basically declare open season on famous Democrats in Hollywood being sex perverts and rapists and molesters to nuke Hollywood's "moral high ground" off the face of the Earth and expose them as being worse than Trump.

but the media is control end to end with liberals

little close to the mark eh kiddie fucker?

which one of you guys already messed with their wikipedia pages lmao

Attached: Sick Nicki.png (468x405, 210K)

not even gonna lie... I jerked it furiously when they shot her out the airlock

The whole setup for Clinton to win was

a) push Trump out to the front and enable him to become nominee if possible ("pied piper" strategy from the DNC or Podesta email leak, forget which)

b) Take him down with a sex scandal and seal her win (pussy-grab gate)

That didn't work, people didn't care, so now the plan is to MAKE people care so blackmail of politicians and strategies such as above work again.

They're bickering and stabbing each other in the back to determine who is in control and charts the course forward after their little hiccup.

I knew she was in a cult when BSG was airing, I thought anyone who watched the show knew this.

controlled burn, they know they are fucked

Victims feel their story will be heard in the current atmosphere?

me too
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9QeN7U2QxY

>feminists are trying to take over hollywood.

It's all part of the Trump effect, when people start to lose faith in these institutions they see things they otherwise would have written off as "ludicrous".

You can't tell the Goyim Hillary has a 99% chance to win and maintain their trust when she loses.

>"Oh no the big bad feminists are going to take control of Hollywood away from our greatest ally; the poor oppressed Jews! Whatever shall we do?"

You almost had me Moshe.

No brakes on this train FUCKERS!

>had you at feminist.

Babylon has fallen

>emperor's new clothes
this is what happens when you brag about the shit you did, then try to stop people from shaming you by 'brainwashing' them

Attached: donaldpentagram.jpg (280x180, 7K)

Its exciting knowing that they are eating their own at this point but at the end of the day nothing will ever come of it... no one will pay for their crimes because they have ties to every form of government so until we can dig up their roots up and hang them like they did in the old'n days things in my opinion won't get any better