Was Tony Blair a good prime minister?

Was Tony Blair a good prime minister?

What was his political philosophy?

What good things did he do?

What bad things did he do?

Attached: Tony-Blair-802x1024.jpg (802x1024, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1xuXomtZr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, he made hate speech and guns illegal and saved the Middle East from terrorism.
Dog bless.

he appears to be a nigger

Attached: blair.png (467x942, 215K)

minister lapdog?

top kek

LOL...

What a piece of globalist neo conservative garbage he was

Weather-vain (sic(k)) politician.
The worst kind.

>What bad things did he do?
allowed barbara roche to open the flood gates, demonized british workers with propaganda to make way for the hordes of cheap labor, destabilized the middle east under the typical arrogant cunt western view that everybody wants our democracy values and way of life which they don't, using self righteousness as a guise for military intervention with intent to profit, submerged us deeper into European union which was his ultimate purpose that the public didn't realize and dumbed the entire political discourse culture down to baby talk, sound bytes and propaganda.

>made guns illegal and saved middle east from terrorism

sounds like (((John Howard)))

He was an improvement on the fucking tories in many ways but he will probably be remembered as the man most responsible for the two biggest disasters in post war British politics : opening the borders to mass immigration and Iraq.
Come to think of it, I wonder what these two things have in common...

You forgot sticking his snout into Kosovo to stop based Serbs eradicating the local muzzie problem.

He was part of the war against Serbia.
That war put some things into motion that are part of the destruction of England and English people.

>Come to think of it, I wonder what these two things have in common...
jewish interests?

That to and he was determined to get very large percentages of youth into uni probably to soak up unemployment figures and increase profit of education, naturally this was done by reducing standards and rigor to get more bums on seats.

>What was his political philosophy?
>What good things did he do?
>What bad things did he do?
You have to be 18 to post here.

Invaded a country which posed no threat to his, knowing that it was based on lies, and then lied about it later. Cunt. Also, a religiotard. Future generations will marvel at the fact that his generation were stupid enough to elect a prime minister with an imaginary friend.

>there are users on this board too young to remember tony blair.

>Also, a religiotard.
I don't think this is true at all, he got baptized after the carnage of iraq probably because of the crippling guilt he felt for invading a country on lies and killing half a million ppl in a 3 day battle.

>spoonfeed me, i'm retarded
Tony Blair is a war criminal. Are you 12 ?

Attached: 1513524441936.jpg (360x400, 24K)

This total faggot was a cut out piece of shit with no business being there.He was a kunt shit "rock star"wannabe and was supposed to rand be the new Mick Jaghoff.He probably let
Jimmy Saville suck little prune and give him fleash enemas.He is the epitome of how British devil worshippers pick out an azzwhole who will willingly play the pretend leader.It's a stupid question asking "how he was".He never was.He's just the pimple they put on TV as a straw man for the decil worshipping Masons.He used to do a bunch of New Age mumbo Jumbo with his stupid witch wife.A total tool.And we know it.Get him out of our gface as if he counts.I have to fart in your general direction OP Thake your query over to the Guardian Newspaper comments section.GTFO too.You insult us making us think about this psycho faced frootball and the misery associated with his memory.

Attached: Tony Blair failed rock fag.png (1425x396, 860K)

He improved schools and the nhs, also introduced the minimum wage.
Conversely his immigration tactics have deeply divided Britain and is unforgivable.

>He improved schools
top kek no he fucking didn't he as i've said wanted as many ppl in uni as possible for cynical reasons of soaking up unemployment and more profit by treating education as an industry, this was achieve by lowering standards and increasing "choices" in degrees to make it easier and appealing to get more people in.

>and the nhs
and no he didn't do this either.

I suppose if you're a nigger or a paki he was pretty good.

Unironically he should be in prison or hanged

He was a piece of shit who irrevocably destroyed this country with mass immigration.

Attached: 1511089492310.jpg (656x458, 131K)

>he improved schools
Is that why he didn't send his kids there?

Attached: 4L_nCZob7d2.jpg (500x333, 35K)

I was the cleverest kid in primary school and started high school the same year he gave his 'education, education, education' speech; now I'm a fat fucking bus driver.

Thank you based Tony Blair for improving ejumacation.

>muh IQ
How is Blair fault that you have shitty judgement and moral fibre?

It amazes me that while an azzwhole like Blair or Bush or Carter ...whatever fuktard they presented to us as a leader....while they were sinking us....
They remember it as "good times" or good things they did while they were sinking our countries with globo-libism
They remeber the time that there wasn't as much water in our sinking boat was better and the azzwhole that was letting the water in as fast as he could ....It was better then.
They were fukkin us as fast as they could and could only fuk us so much in a period of time.We still had men then.They weren't all beat down cuk fags.These actors were just the face of the Anarcho Tyranny system being implemented and they repeat their BBC TV Programming they have to PAY for what they told us the azzwhole did well!
They have the nostalgia because it seemed better cuz they were just being groomed for the total fuk .

Attached: tony blair rock star.png (1123x748, 387K)

All this.

Frankly I dream of slitting his stomach open, wrapping his entrails around his neck and hanging him from the fucking Tower of London as our wise ancestors knew to do with Traitors.

So we all agree John Major wasn't as bad as people say he was, right?

Attached: 123.jpg (2925x1943, 629K)

The problem is I was redpilled from a very young age and found what he turned schools and universities into (i.e. refugee processing centres, brain washing camps, debt factories) completely unbearable.
Ironically, I made more money in blue collar work than 99% of my peers who went to uni and could afford to move my family to an area where the Untermenschen can't live due to a lack of gibs.

Tony Blair was a bush cuck, which makes him utterly pathetic.

The Queen made him a Knight Of The Garter and so he's still on the Privy Council. He also wants to stay in the EU so fuck him.

No. He's a psychopath and a shill.

he was worse

The ones who get "good grades" are the ones that are the loozers who swallowed the programming like the little shitz Marching For Their Lives to grab guns . Sup Forums ppl are the ones never indoctinated by skinner box schooling.They lied to the bus driver.They gave him a participation award!
John Taylor Gatto Unschooling
youtube.com/watch?v=N1xuXomtZr4
The State in case you didn't notice ....HATES YOU.
“For if you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves and then punish them.”----“

Britian if no ones noticed hates their own people and uses "immigrant overload" to give lenience to and an iron fist for native Britts .Fuk their skools Tony if you believe he had the real power or was a diaper that could be changed after carrying out attacks on the British ppl was NOT your friend.He gave a fuk about your skool and he didn't create the legislation in his own head.Anything they give you as education is there to make you stupid.
Education is subjective.You can teach kids how to cornhole another man and girls to be lezzies.Thats what passes for education ...but you hear that word and get all Stimpy.Definition of terms.Whats education from pedos and fags is not education to a rational human being.

Attached: Stimpy Joy.jpg (259x194, 6K)

SOULS TO SUCK

Attached: blairwave.jpg (800x533, 117K)

>Was Tony Blair a good prime minister? No
>What was his political philosophy? Globalism
>What good things did he do? Sierra Leone campaign
>What bad things did he do? Iraq, mass immigration, multiculturalism, exporting industry abroad, suppressing free speech, mass surveillance, and much much more.

This, I hate that man so much.

Nobody loves mass immigration more than Conservatives actually.

Attached: conservatives love immigration.png (900x500, 125K)

The people that call themselves conservatives ! Or more accurate marketed as conservatives.They are all TV Public relations shitmonkeys

>Not in my opinion

>Neo-Liberalism

>The economy did well under him. I don't think that was because of his work because the economy did well in the same period under Bush in the US.

>Opened the borders and instituted hate speech laws

Thats the cunt that oppned the borders so foreigners could flood uk and they did it for votes.
He was not "good" he was a traitor and never forget and iraq war criminal that deserves to be lined up against a wall an shoot.

You stupid colonist. Tony Blair WAS a conservative. He tried to join the Tories, but switched when they wouldn't stand him as a candidate. That's why I called him a weathervane politician. He will blow wherever the wind takes him.
Having joined Labour, he wormed his way to the top with a group of his privately educated buddies, and transformed it into "new" Labour.
Which was nothing like old Labour. He basically put a tired old product in a fancy new packet, and sold it as something it wasn't. This was the man who cut the ties between Labour and the unions (the original founders of the Labour party, and it's backbone until Thatcher came along and pulled their teeth with pliers).
He was basically a Thatcherite pretending to be a soft Marxist.
I'm not a lefty, but I can't stand disingenuous lying cunts, especially when they are power hungry as well.

He's the cunt that started the country's descent in to what it is now.
I often wonder what would have happened if John Smith hadn't of died. He seemed like a fairly decent guy.

>if John Smith hadn't of died
We may of had gooder schools

>He seemed like a fairly decent guy.
That's why he had to die.

B4 layber party I cuddent even spel reetard now i are one

He's a war criminal.

>improved schools and the nhs,
And the subway...

he bombed the shit out of muslim countries and made america blush by his brutality,he fucked up by importing shitskins though

Attached: axis.jpg (749x389, 136K)

>the subway
>in the UK

Attached: 4L_WTb8jqE5.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

No he was one of the worst of all time. Father of the uk surveilance state, warmongering neo liberal. Had a big hand in the destruction of the uk demographics. Pro EU Elite level cunt who should have been tried for treason.

Improved fuck all in education

Bad:
He literally fucked over gadafi (sodomized to death) after pretending to be his friend.

Good:
Nothing comes to mind

who cares fuck off cuck

He was Bill Clinton without the raping. New Labour took Clinton's ideas about triangulation and using the language of the left to dismantle the welfare state and ran with them. Very popular at the time, reviled now, especially within the Labour party, even though the last year they won an election without him was in 1974.