DARLING in the FRANKXX

Comicalize by Yabuki.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zu42LD_Tsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So THAT is the new Yabuki project? Or is this something other than that?

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Sexier Lala

>totallynotLala

Sadistic looking Lala is pretty neat.

>it's not TLR
>Yabuki will start remaking characters that are essentially clones of his TLR characters sooner rather than later, making us question why he didn't just continue making TLR stories to get a real harem ending to happen
DISAPPOINT. As much as I'd love to read this, I don't think I can if it's not TLR.

This is going to be a comic version of the upcoming Trigger and A-1 anime of the same name. So this is probably like a half-year type of promotion until the anime ends.
Frankly, this is not what I wanted to find out Yabuki was doing after all this time.

>half-year
You wish. It'll most likely last two years if it's a monthly serialization.

YABUKIIIIIIII

That's not how promotional manga works but I'm ok with it
I want to see the girls in his style

>Yabuki making the TLR faithful wait for more than two and a half years
Where have we seen this go before? I remember so many mangaka doing this and ending up doing a series revival later because they lost their way too quickly by not sticking to said series in the first place.

Why, it has a mixed cast, nobody cares for Yabuki drawing buys and "plot" (not PLOT) half of the manga. Let alone if isn't even good and follows the anime plot only to drag behind it.

*boys obviously

Where the fuck is PV2

Main theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zu42LD_Tsk

So Trigger is going all out on this one huh

While smug not!Lala does things to my dick, it doesn't seem to me like there will be much room for SUPER INTERESTING pages.
But I guess Yabuki didn't take a break from TLR to just go and draw more tits somewhere else.

Sadly, but expectedly, the anime design can't even compete with Yabuki's godlike art.

Different strokes for different folks user

A-1.
Trigger are just the action monkeys

Fuck this Frankxx shit, where's more info on Promare

Wait for just 1 more year , please.

holy disappointment

and a-1 are just monkey

what the actual FUCK???????????

Damn what the fuck is point, it's not going to be a sexual story or anything like that
Fuck!

that's the anohana guy

lol

It is.

>it is
>stock full of boys and ugly girls

Please no.

>ugly girls
Only glasses is kinda ugly.

Are you fucking-

What a goddamn waste. You'd think a mangaka of his caliber wouldn't waste his time on promotional projects.

Everyone but the main heroine looks like a dumbfuck and this chara design can only into shitty stick bodies. Not sexy in the least.

>Yabuki doing mecha instead of TLR
kill me now. i don't want to live anymore

Yabuki is pretty much just an artist at this point. Him pairing up with a writer should have been obvious from the start.

He is free to accept whatever job he wants. He isn't forced to draw that manga.

If Yabuki did the designs for this show it might've been worth something but alas, he was only in charge of the manga.

As always, manga proves to be the superior medium.

When's he going to fucking make that Mikan spin-off like he said he would?

Never

Don't talk shit about Cocona 2.0.

>TLR went on hiatus for this
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yabuki is just the artist
That other guy is the writer, it's his manga

Can Yabuki do mecha arts?
I know he has experience doing action stuff with Black Cat but it can be hard to do mecha action right.

>Hiatus
It ended user.

>he doesn't know

RIP user

Wait what

Yabuki just wants a break from TLR, he’ll be back after he does some other stuff.

But I thought it ended

Cocona is the miracle of universe.

>feminine looking mecha
>Yabuki doing the manga
Dear god, the robots are going to have boob physics, aren't they?

MC slipping and falling on the mechas

Absolutely disgusting.

>Trigger
Oh grea-
>A-1
Nope. Nope. All of their original/LN/VN titles always end up being trainwrecks or fucking terrible.
Trigger-style animation and designs, sure, but I've seen enough of A-1 to know that this will be an overhyped piece of shit.

Is this a new pokemon?

Can't wait for this to get blown the fuck out by Violet Everkino

Devilish Lala without tail but with two horns.

Will the TLRus have cameo appearances like in Mayoi Neko Overrun?

Yabuki draws god tier girls but how's his mecha?
Sounds like a mismatch

see They are just girls with some robot parts.

Read the author comments on vol 18 afterword, It's stated that TLR isn't over but there will be a break, and then Yabuki states he would like to work on a magical Mikan series in the future (jokingly).

>announcement of an announcement of an announcement for a promotional manga of one of the most sought after artists out there
Not sure how to feel about this after all the hype over the past 2 months, let alone it being leaked a day before the announcement is supposed to even happen. Sincerely hope it flops so he goes back to what he's good at

Well, at least they're both voiced by Haruka Tomatsu

This anime better be r18 and full of lewd scenes, otherwise it's a complete waste of Yabuki.
He should've continued tlr anyways.

What hype? No one seems to be very interested in this show.

>not a Black Cat sequel announcement
I'll keep waiting until I die.

He probably means TLRfags hyping up Yabuki's next work. Some were even saying that because it was in a web magazine it would be borderline hentai without proof and fags were eating it up.

A1 is just the budget booster. High quality. And that's that.

It's a good thing this is the main robot because all the others look absolutely fucking awful.

I meant Yabuki. There was an announcement in Novembers SQ of an announcement happening in Decembers SQ which was an announcement on Yabuki's next work (to be revealed at Jump Festa).

That is like 50 days of hyping up his work just for it to be of a series that as far as I can tell, won't be that popular and will certainly be outsold BD wise since it's in a tough season. I don't think his manga will salvage the series either. It's just a weird choice by all metrics since he's a renowned ecchi artist who strives at drawing young girls, feels like there were a lot of other choices available to him. I imagine this choice must have been based on the pay or something.

Maybe he wants a break from ecchi.

It's disappointing that only one mech looks at least decent. The others look very uninspiring.

>He isn't forced to draw that manga.
Tell the rabid folks at Sup ForumsTLRD_forever that.

I'm not really that much surprised by him doing a manga like this. I felt for a while that Yabuki wanted to do more of battle manga again yet because To Love Ru is more towards ecchi then battle there is a limit of what he can do there. I'm sure there is going to be some ecchi elements to this manga, but overall it's going to probably be more tame then To Love Ru.

There were those deviluke vs nemesis chapters
The action was pretty good

my FRANKXXX is hard

>yabuki going the takeuchi route by turning everyone into lala

Is this a 63'd Tauburn

What the hell

Darkness ended, but TLR will probably continue with a new title and a new focus. Yabuki just needs a break from drawing high school romcoms for the past X years

I can understand why he wants to try doing something that's not to love ru for a while. He has been drawing the series for 11 years without much of a break.

It's the same mechanical designer but yeah he basically reused the tauburn completely

Am I the only one who thinks this show could be enjoyable?

No I do too

I agree, but how is Yabuki a good choice for this? It's weird for both sidess.

Why is he a bad choice?

When has he ever drawn mecha? Not even back in Black Cat.

He has been drawing mecha sort of stuff with To Love Ru.