What are your thoughts on Sikhs?

I in general like them but don't want significant numbers in my country, but I hope they do get independence or more autonomy at some point.

Attached: Sikhi.jpg (634x423, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyKn5uuaEEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did he injure his head?

Sikhs are bro tier

Nah, we have quite a few sikhs in the UK. They were bros back in the war, and thy HATE muslims. Sometimes, in my city, they go and give out free food to people just because, and nobody really gives a fuck about their religion because they make zero waves.

Leftists can't even tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim (or deliberately try to conflate them) so they're no fans of leftism either.

But yeah, less here would be nice. For their own sake. They deserve their homeland.

As far as I am aware the only major issue that would divide sikhs onto left and right wing (read: conservative or neo-liberal) camps is who is responsible for the partition of India that lead to the division of their home land and placing their holy sites in opposing nations. Leftwings would blame Britain doing a shoddy and shitty job and for all the evils in the subcontinent while i'd imagine the more conservative would blame the Indian national Congress and Gandhi.

They're the only honorary British immigrant group, they voted majority for Brexit

in vancouver and toronto they really adopted ghetto culture and make up a large portion of the local criminals
youtube.com/watch?v=AyKn5uuaEEw

>Leftists can't even tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim

Wasn't there a "news" story about an "Muslim" uber/taxi driver offering free rides during an disaster or terrorist attack but it tuned out he was actually an Sikh and corrected the reporter on who he was and was pretty much ignored

I've known some who blame islamic influence on britain
sikhs make up 10% of the indian officer corps, even though there's more christians in india
many don't mind india because they see it as attempting an inclusive society compared to pakistan

there's still fighting over how traditional they should be, temples have had fights over seniors getting to eat in chairs, when everyone is supposed to sit on the ground to eat

Shame to hear, I wish the Brits just left the Sikh Empire independent so they wouldn't have needed to diaspora...

>they HATE muslims
aHaHaHahaAHahAhAHa how do you not know whats going on. are you that dense britain? is this a byproduct of inbreeding for centuries?

sikhis are muslims that larp as non muslims to try to infiltrate india. they never succeeded because they dont look like poos. every one can pick them out of a line up so anytime they wandered in and started trouble all of them were killed. a stupid turbin isnt enough to blend in.

they keep up the act in hopes it creates a side grade for muslims to use to hide in "kafar" home lands where they lie to the infidels but are secret muslims... pretending to be poos

they were at war with Muslims for most of their existence and multiple of their Gurus were killed by Muslims for not converting

The absolute STATE of US education.

Pretty based for pajeets, but pajeets none the less.

I want them to go back to wherever they came from. They can go be bro tier somewhere else

The beliefs of Sikhs are not contrary to western values, and generally in countries where Sikhs are immigrants they work hard and integrate into the community.

In terms of what they actually believe, I don't know much about it except hatred of dirty muslims and the virtues of always carrying a knife or blade to defend yourself and innocent people.

From NZ, the Sikhs I know are bro tier, white friendly and culturally kiwis.

All these civic cucks gushing over "le based brown man". Sikhs are just monkeys that have learned to imitate humans

cool dudes
theologically speaking some of the chillest theists there are

7/11

Sikhs are sick cunts

The first generation immigrants are pretty based. The women are smart and value education. Most of the boys idolize and emulate nigger culture and act like thugs, get into gangs, and deal drugs.

Also, the boys knock up white girls left and right, but if a white boy tries to date a Sikh girl, they will get together and kick the shit out of him or vandalize his house / terrorize him til he stops.

Source: I teach in a community with a large Sikh population. The biggest issue is the violence directed at non-Sikhs who try to date Sikh girls. Also, the general degeneracy of the boys who think gangster culture is awesome.

It's a huge problem here, and even the bleeding heart lefty teachers are pretty red-pilled to it. Their way of handling it is to just pamper the pajeet girls, and write off the boys / treat them like spoiled brats who will never learn.

Personally I don't have any problems with them. Even the thugs make good students once you put them in their place.

Great people. Have always been allies of the West. Even during the rule of there Empire, they were strong allies of the British. The Sikh Empire had American governors, French Generals (from Napoleons Army), and soldiers from around the world. Strongly aligned to the West this lot.

Fucking Amuttica education.

Khalistani faggots need to be hanged

The Sikh Republic should stretch from North India all the way to Pakistan and Afghanistan and end those stupid nations and people.

>doesn't realize that the Sikhs are terrorists which our Government has harbored for decades.
>Doesn't realize that it's the East Indians, not Muslims, that the Sikhs hate.
>Thinks any non-white can be based

Nah most Indians hate Muslims

My kid watched a documentary at school - the Sikh was asked why he carried a knife, the answer was "to protect my religion".

you are a fucking idiot.

Attached: AFECAD70-BDF4-46B4-B685-0855A8595439.gif (480x287, 1.21M)