Does anybody go to a shopping mall any longer?

Who goes here?

Have things changed that much in such a short time?

Attached: 11116.jpg (1000x667, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOlffr73fuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zov7PEXdVZk
statisticalatlas.com/place/Idaho/Boise-City/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/place/Minnesota/Roseville/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/place/California/Berkeley/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/place/Connecticut/Hartford/Race-and-Ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My local mall still has some families and elderly people walking around. They're no longer teenager hangouts and that's good.

The quiet atmosphere makes the table near the fountains a top tier study spot though.

i go to get clothes for my stylish toddler. mostly see ethnic minorities there.

I honestly don't see any use other than if you are poor and need to soak in some air conditioning in the summer.

I swear the last time I went into one there was absolutely nothing I had interest in. It was also dead.

Shit's fucking expensive, I'd rather stick to the local markets instead of buying foreign shit.
Though malls make for a great place to hang out with people. I don't go out with people much, but a time spent at a mall is always a fun time.

Attached: 1473963043800.jpg (1282x1423, 153K)

infested with nogs and muslims

My girlfriend drags me every few weeks.

>Does anybody go to a shopping mall any longer?

you can buy shit cheaper online, with a MUCH larger selection, and it's delivered to your door.

Why even bother going to the mall?

Non white immigrants and black teenagers

you've been to one mall in north america in the last 20 years and you've been in them all. they all have the exact same stores. so why bother going to see what this or that mall has to offer when you already know.

although the pacific mall in toronto is pretty cool. cause it's different. all asian shit and no spencers/ endless womans clothing stores

Shasta County user here. Redding has an old school mall from the 70's that is still here with a Macey's, JC Penny, and Sears but at long last both the Sears and Pennys are going under. Macey's more or less will be the final anchor store for the mess, along with an Old Navy and See's Candies being the big attractions after that.

The issue is Wal*mart and Amazon. If you need a weekly based item of some sort folks either head to Wal*mart for those items or a supermarket for their food. If it's clothing, books, tools, or about anything else a house of family needs, Amazon has become King due to reliability of shipping and rock bottom prices from vendors, as well as buying Used options.
It's strange. The big boys like Barnes & Noble or retailers like Target have stockholders to answer to and price limits for profit that hang over their heads. The smaller specialized vendors on Amazon... they could give two shits about pleasing stockholders. They just want people's business and as much of it as they can get.

Brick & Mortar's pretty fucked for the larger percentages of stuff. Dunno what markets will look like in the next 10 years.

I think its more in the big cities where you shouldnt go there
I lived three month in montana due to an exchange program, the percentage of whites was far higher than everything i knew from germany - but in the end my parents visited me and we went to some cities at the west coast, it was fucking disgusting, worse than berlin

Malls that aren’t built at places American malls are built still get a lot of visitors here. The problem with American malls is the urban sprawl meme.

I went a week ago to buy some stuff. Yeah it’s cheaper and easier online but somethings I’d still like to see with my own eyes before purchasing. And also to eat food since if I’m going to pay extra delivery charge to order food online I might as well eat outside of home.
Malls still have their uses.
I also doubt certains won’t be purchased online anyways moving forward.

But isnt a normal store good for that too? Maybe malls should be converted into food courts.

I thought it was Amazon and online shopping that killed the mall but only 14% of retail sales occur online. Which leaves the other explanation: niggers and shitskins. Once it became politically incorrect to ban nigger behavior, the malls quickly became unpleasant places for paying customers to be. So they left and the niggers remained.

all generic antihuman consumerism dungeons.
reflects how the north american is enslaved by his car.

Attached: Mall of America.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Minnesota?

Since I now hate Amazon I go shopping. Believe it or not shit is actually the same price or lower. And I hit on woman.

Yeah

Christ if we dont have a global race war soon...

Yeah normal stores are good for that too. Sure. But I live in the city. The mall has a parking garage. That’s the main reason I shop there.
I do prefer shopping local shops and local neighborhood businesses. But some of these places have no access for drivers.
I recently thought of that too. But when you have a ton of food choices I’m sure those businesses can’t survive with that much competition in one area.
I still like malls. I like seeing malls in Europe too. Very different style from American ones. Although it seems like we have pretty much the same exact stores.

Local mall has been infested with spics and niggers for about 10 years, now I actively avoid going there.
Rare times I do, often I'll be the only white person there, besides very few store employees.

I go to high-end time piece places to try on dank watches and trigger boomers. I flash my Amex Black card in their faces and end up not buying anything.

Attached: Blancpain-fifty-fathoms-28.jpg (1500x998, 255K)

We have this thread every day

I only go to mall when I want to see niggers in a more controlled habit than the ghetto

I live in a 90% white city, yet every time I go to the mall it's easily 70% non-white. Why is this?

How did a midwest city in the Bible Belt get so leftist?

Is this proof that Scandis biologically have cuck genes?

Yeah you’d be surprised. Retailers in my sector are matching prices on amazon. Yeah it cuts into margins but there is still money to made. Plus as I mentioned earlier. Not all things can be bought online.

No fucking way

Attached: 1514676079621.gif (500x333, 2.92M)

Jews

Holy shit that’s crazy.

I read that in David Attenborough's voice.

I live near a top 10 USA mall. Given its popularity with the area it's still doing fine with only a few vacanies, albeit it is significantly more ethnically diverse than they were five years ago. Many clothing stores, nail salons, fast food (and some fast casual and some upscale) and nick-knacks, which most malls have.

Very high number of Somali that moved to MN, as well as Hmong.

midwest isn't the bible belt. MN isn't in the middle of it, either. it's a turbo lib city hellbent on ruining civilization by importing the middle east and afreeka.

Nigs and turbans. Even my mid 60's grandparents shop online. Only reason I know this is because I go to the shopping mall by my work to pay my spectrum and phone bill.

There has to be something to this. The fact that Scandos and New Scandos both took in a shitload of Somalis. Something weird. Or it's just the Lutheran Church.

I use them for clothes shopping, hate using online as I'm anal about fit.

I visit the mall a few times a year and treat it as a study tool. I observe the severity of socitial decay...then return to my cave.

Norwegians and somalians attract.
>Although it seems like we have pretty much the same exact stores.
Depends on country.
You said you lived in a city, do you live in the suburbs?

Shopping malls are on the way out. The one near me is doing fine, but so many of them simply can't find customers to shop there, or even shops to fill vacancies.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOlffr73fuM

to many niggers

High end malls are doing very well right now. To be high end the lowest end store must be Macy's. Usually Includes a Neimann Marcus, Saks Fifth, etc. High end stores like Gucci, Fendi, Hermes, Coach along with middle class stores like Forever 21, ULTA, A&F, etc.

Every other mall is getting BTFO.

black people love to make whites uncomfortable, because they will always hate us.
I used to ride my bike by the governmental buildings downtown. it could've looked like Rome, some of the architecture.
but guess what? ghetto blacks all over the steps of all of them. they see it as representative of whites so they shit it up.
it's like if a bunch of bum white guys moved to Iran and just sat on the palace steps all day just to ruin it and literally sit on their culture.

This image you have posted: delete it.

Yes

dead mall series is seriously comfy

I go occasionally to a few malls with my gf mostly as a way for us to get exercise. 99% of the stores are and have shit nobody wants at prices nobody wants to spend. The 1% are your standard fare of Gamestop, Hot Topic, Footlocker, and food court where the prices are 30% higher than the exact same chain right across the street. Clientele averages 20% goatfucker, 25% beaner, 15% customer service support, 15% nog, 10% Chang, 13% unidentifiable brown, and 2% white. Aside from words that don't translate into other languages, the only times I hear English are when my gf and I are talking or when someone at a kiosk who spent 5 minutes with Duolingo is trying to sell us something.

Last week I took my mother who has been a neet for the past two decades to the mall we used to go to every Monday after elementary school because she didn't believe it's no longer the same mall. They had some girl scouts outside wearing the dune coon ninja hoods and druid cloaks selling cookies. Just inside the entrance there was a family feud of 15 spics jabbering in spanish at each other. It became a battle royale just after we passed. We made a lap around the place to confirm it's all gaudy clothes before deciding on lunch. Along the food court were the expected chinks giving samples of "chi-en" in both "burrun" and "orung" flavors. We went with a place called SubStop that sold nothing but cheese steaks despite the name and had to point at what we wanted as the brown employee spoke no English whatsoever. Soon after we sat down to eat feedback started blaring as some Pajeet in an AT&T uniform was apparently promoting via megaphone in a language that sounded like a voice cracking while sobbing. At this point my mom became very uncomfortable, noting that we were the only whites she had seen. After we had eaten she was ready to leave so we threw our trash away. She saw she was the second tallest there at 5'2" after manlet me at 5'8" and now wants our family to move elsewhere.

> $200m mall now valued at $11m
mmmmmm the possibilities

youtube.com/watch?v=Zov7PEXdVZk

It really is.

the music
the old news footage about the locations
the commercials cut up and tossed in to breaks things up
the narrator's voice

Really great series.

you could waste your entire life watching youtube videos. this series is awesome.

unironically delete this

No. Very few of the stores offer anything I'm interested in and the roving packs of minorities clearly just there to loiter make the mall going experience unpleasant.

In Auckland my local mall (Westfield, St Luke’s) is 75% Chinese, 20% Indian and 5% white - were fucked.

went to a mall in the bay area suburbs a few weeks ago (concord)
- wall to wall spics (likely illegals) all speaking spanish
- large amount of asians all speaking ching-chong
- sprinkling of blacks who were suprisingly well behaved
- and exactly 7 white people, including myself
this was after walking the entire mall once and checking out all the stores. the surrounding suburb area is 50% white (but falling fast) but at the mall they were 1-2% of the shoppers. No young white people either, except a group of 3 high school age girls i saw -- who probably went to see a movie and got gang raped on the way back to their car..

my mall exploration is purely research, finding out which anchor stores to short. jcpenny was doing supringly well. macys was full of nigger and spics who buy the nigger-tier clothes they now sell -- macys has gone way WAY downmarket, carried on brand recognition alone but clothes are no better sears now. Speaking of sears, it was abso-fucking-lutely empty, by far the worst shape of all the anchors.

Attached: 1200px-2009-0610-010-Roseville-Rosedale.jpg (1200x907, 256K)

You are always at war, with the world
Look at what your race has done to america.. these imports are the whites doing

How the fuck did these strange ppl end up here?

So many jiggaboos and Arabs. Fuck that shit

>I honestly don't see any use other than if you are poor and need to soak in some air conditioning in the summer.
I actually do this not because I'm poor but because It's a good way to get a walk when you don't want to get hit by 105+ degree temps.

The only reason I go to the mall is when a gf wants me to go with her. Malls wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for niggers. They absolutely ruin them.

explain this shit, you fucking amerimutts

Attached: 1521832612061.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

we go plenty, but we're not stupid. If there's a much lower price online we will only use the mall as a chance to physically inspect before buying.

You can haggle about price too, they're not fixed retail prices.

muslim holiday thing at Mall of America, it's not a normal day. but sadly MN is getting less white every day. My hometown went from 90+% to 77% in the past 20 years.

this makes me want to pay a few politicians some nice friendly visits

Been there a week ago, only old people, welfare leeches, non-Whites go there. It is impossible to NOT see a muslim woman pregnant with a stroller and 3 children running around - we are being replaced. It used to be better 15 years ago

Attached: 1521316572723.jpg (415x375, 41K)

I love going there on weekends, relaxing at the Starbucks and looking at the cute girls.

Attached: DUETZJLU0AUipaJ.jpg (860x1094, 137K)

Had to go into the city where retarded Hillary voters live to pick up my Rolex (got a new band on it). Hideous. There would be fewer blacks if it was actually in Africa.

Just get a fake, faggot, why would you pay full price for the meme watch?

Attached: Mason.png (708x782, 876K)

Attached: 1521757290898.jpg (400x416, 176K)

That's a russian watch, a pobeda
No doubt you overpaid for it, that's why their prices keep going up

>stylish toddler
You're also an ethnic minority

This site is addicting:
statisticalatlas.com/place/Idaho/Boise-City/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/place/Minnesota/Roseville/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/place/California/Berkeley/Race-and-Ethnicity

I can't find a single city, even in ultra-white storngholds, where the % of young whites outnumber or equal % of old whites. Is this the boomers dying off or something else? I'm hoping it's boomers, if it's a trend that continues without correct we're fucked demographically.

also what the fuck happened to hartford ct?
statisticalatlas.com/place/Connecticut/Hartford/Race-and-Ethnicity

Attached: 1522306712678.jpg (1024x679, 223K)

Malls are great for jailbait watchin

Some malls are still alive in Finland at least. I like the concept how it's done here. I like the fact that they got
>dry cleaner
>pharmacy
>liquor store
>acceptable tier tailor
>chocolate boutique
>7 or so non fast-food restaurants
>walmart (not exactly, but a megastore of sorts)
all within 80 yards from each other. Only thing they don't have there is a gun store, because this ain't god damn 'mmurika, buddy.

I was going to call you out for posting some shitter but that Fifty Fathoms is a really nice watch. Calling it a time piece makes you sound like a fag though.

That's depressing. You can thank your jewish overlords for the multiculti hell they've cooked for all of you. Waste more money on funding Israel and die at their doorstep for the wars they started for their own intrest, and things will surelly get better

There's a flea market selling the same for 40$ near my job. How much you paid for?

Supposedly malls are doing just fine in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia.
Malls were never big here to begin with.

Harder to pick clothes online.

rural and sub urban retard here, nogs a-plenty- at one where I live last I went

Obama is responsible for putting immigrants in deeply white parts of America

>amerimuts are so culturally bankrupt they spend their time in malls

Attached: 1500612871959.jpg (740x740, 100K)

st. lukes was scummy af before the immigration wave anyway. it was just bogans and polys

fuck, 100% syncs up with my recon mission i went on a sunday too, to make sure working white people would have an equal chance to be there.
amzon profits = white flight (retail style)

nope, i've been in a mall in germany during a bomb threat and a "MENTALLY CHALLENGED" person running around with a knife, for some reason he was also screaming this term that all mentally challenged people use since 9/11

never again, thanks

>old news footage
>post 2010
I get it, but it's just HD with filters thrown over it

fit is weird when you shop online but you get it down to a science eventually, get measured properly once by a tailor. then shop for clothes on the most important measurements

for shirts = chest circumference (if man)
for pants = waist circumference

take it to a proper tailer for fine tuning of the other stuff, youll look a helluva lot better anyways when you get everything tailored to your exact body dimensions and it's pretty cheap, it was $5-10 per garment from the local asian place here -- most dry cleaners do tailoring.

My shopping mall is where niggers go to get shot by other niggers. Most stores in it have closed.

That's fucking sad. Minnesota is such a beautiful state.

Fuck malls, they killed small businesses. They are the walmart of retail.

People were too lazy to go shopping for things at different places, they would rather go to a big shiny building and spend all their shekels in one convenient complex.

Personally, i smile everytime i drive by a mall and see empty parking lots.

feminism/jews/leftists/liberals/shitskins/communists/jews/ pic related tried to prevent all this

Attached: führer.jpg (615x854, 82K)

>Who goes here?
Niggers, obese women last time I went to my local one (4 yrs ago) usually if a jew goes through a relationshit breakup they like to sulk at the mall so they feel better. No joke.

>Does anybody go to a shopping mall any longer?
Yes.

>Who goes here?
Niggers and white women.

>Have things changed that much in such a short time?
Yes.

I haven't been in the mall in years. But people I talk to say its still okay.

It's two things. One the Lutheran Church loves importing third world shitheads. This being Somalians. Two, Minnesota is full of old root Swedes. As we know Swedes love importing Muslims and somalians.

Absolutely required for clothes shopping. You can't get texture from an online image nor deal with the bullshit returns.

Shopping malls are an aberration because they have no clear purpose

In a shopping mall you can buy medicine, furniture, clothes, meat, bread, books and even go to the cinema sometimes. How does that make any sense?

Shopping malls are simply unnecessary and potentially dangerous because of their size. The size has no justification

Instead, one should go to local, separate shops that have a clear purpose

i go to a shopping mall once in a while

Go to a what?