Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1x_9Tv9QZ8
track5.mixtape.moe/fzsqyq.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do

shut up, floofy megazones, or you'll get YASUOMIZED

>He doesn't watch 70s anime

>he doesnt know the plural of anime is anime

>he posts millenial moeshit and clumsily hides his objectively awful taste behind irony and memefetishes

How many times did you watch Megazone part one until you realized it's kinda bad?

bloofloofloof

>millenial
>implying you're not a millenial
just die already grandpa

Lina Inverse figma when!

I don't even watch anime in the first place.

being millenial =/= having millenial tastes

Anime from before the 21st century is too ugly.

I realized it's a masterpiece on subsequent watches

Hey kinda like you user!

>animes

there was a nice aerobics girl in the intro

>Donwloaded all of Ranma
>Not even sure if the series its worth it
Its too loong

miku himuro is a cute and fluffy doll

That's because the board is filled with idiots.

Robotech the Movie was kino desu

>animes

Hitler is the guild boss and he accept non-nordic people in the organization.

move aside plebs

>he wastes his time watching Megazone 23

t.ADD 12 ep moeshit watcher

>t.
Don't do this retarded crossboarder shit. This is why retrofags are no better than moefags.

This. Crossboarders who don't actually watch anime are as bad as the seasonal animeonly shitposting retards. Both are trash.

That was one asspull of an ending. Why Hitler?

I can't get into 80s anime cause I'm still too busy trying to recover from the 79 Tomb of Dracula marvel anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1x_9Tv9QZ8

Where is this from?

But I am!

I saw the Cyber City Condensed video on youtube and thought that would be a bad, schlocky, but fun ride.
Boy, was I wrong. It was a legitimately good, if a bit schlocky, ride.
It makes me sad it only got 3 episodes.
Gogol best boy.

anything pre-eva is trash not worth my time

Cocona has the cutest goddamned voice. Almost on par with Megumi Hayashibara.

>animes

This scene kind of blew my mind when I watched Streets of Fire. I didn't realize just how much of an inspiration it was to anime in general.

a poofy vulver is butter

do you agree?

Dunno, show me the hair underneath .

In the 80s, when it's puffy that usually means it's a Demi Moore-tier jungle under there.

More people need to see Streets of Fire.
track5.mixtape.moe/fzsqyq.webm

And Bubblegum Crisis.

Fuck. That's so 80s I think I just shat a leg warmer.

underneath what?

I tried watching it once but it was so overwhelmingly fifties I thought I was watching American Graffiti

Like American Graffiti and Grease, it's a latter day interpretation of the 50s. Also like Happy Days. But less cheery, idealized nostalgia and more 80s Rock n Roll.

Again to all anons, if you have that 480p H265 pack, please seed on Nyaa.

Go back to your board Sup Forumsermin.

I just watched like 112 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho and 94 Kenshin episodes, give me a break man

That's just HNNNNNNNGH!

Need that in gif format.

>Demi Moore-tier jungle

?

Fuck off Tumblr

Never been there before. So how 'bout that gif?

You are so ignorant about anime. Please, watch Mirai shonen Conan, Galaxy Express 999, Maison Ikkoku, Capitan Tsubasa, Ore wa Teppei, Creamy Mami, Glass no Kamen, etc. Educate yourself.

Who said I didn't?

Fuck off applefaggot.

Ain't got one of them. So how 'bout that gif?

Why the fuck would anyone want that in a terrible fucking format like gif? What sort of fucking retard are you?

I finally watched BGC2033 and it was garbaaage. I love the aesthetic, especially the character and hardsuit designs, but that didn't make up for the writing. Gonna give 2040 a try soon.

Recently watched Angel's Egg. Full of unexplained imagery, but incredible artwork and animation. The opening scene was stunning.
My Christian friend is hell bent on explaining it as a religious piece, though that seems a lost cause to me. I read Oshii did it as a real passion project and a lot of it doesn't have intent.

I want to get back in touch with Lupin series. And eventually watch Dirty Pair.

I love watching old shit that I saw previews of as a kid, but didn't have access to. There's no nostalgia veil, just curiosity.

>but that didn't make up for the writing
putting aside the episodeness of it, I don't see any problems with it's (rather lacking) plot.
what sort of pseud plotfag are you

fuck the ending on this one. i got really mad when she cucked herself by turning back the earth's time to undo the damage

Born in the wrong generation: the post.

>rather lacking plot
>you do (not) disagree

>Invalid Source

THAT's why, you obnoxious little shit. So how 'bout those gifs?

>she cucked herself by turning back the earth's time to undo the damage

the plot was lacking in the sense that it wasn't complex, but i don't see that as a problem, since i don't think there are any other problems with the plot besides that and it being generally predictable

if it's plot is supposed to be bad (according to you), what's with other anime's plot?

it's a quick tl;dr of what happens
kinda i mean it was a one sided love after all, but she ends up cucking herself by doing that nevertheless
also, as matter of fact iczer one was totally in love with nagisa

That clarifies nothing.

did you even watch it?

>undoing damage = cucking

EXPLAIN THAT! IT MAKES NO SENSE!

desu you just go watch it
anime has the classical earth gets invaded by aliens plot, the aliens fuck up everything, and this supersoldier lady (iczer-1)created by the aliens who went rogue and allied herself with the humans and has fallen in love with a human girl that helps her pilot a mecha to save the earth,
to undo all the damage the aliens did to the earth, turns back time, and by doing so she cucks herself as she's now unable to be with the human girl (nagisa)

this is poorly animated but I am enjoying it

Soundtrack is great, though. Rip Yokoyama.