Son is misbehaving

>son is misbehaving
>grab him
>You are a Hungarian kid, behave like one!
>he starts crying
>No I'm not! Kids at school said I was chinese!
>tell him reassuringly no he isn't and put him to sleep

Shit what else should I have said?
(He is half-vietnamese by the way)

Attached: 1367904230444.png (542x602, 43K)

This is the shit you yellowfever whites will put your hapa kids through, and many wonder why a lot of hapas end up becoming fucked in the head

And that right there is why you shouldn't have mixed kids.

this.

Good job ruining the kids life faggot, eat the rice, pay the price.

Also your kid is a chink, and you shouldn't lie to him.

top fucking kek
you shouldn't have racemixed op

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Tell him the truth.

>what else should I have said?
'Eat your dog and go to sleep'. You sent him to bed hungry, that's why he was still crying.

You are supposed to kill the Hapa males, and keep the females and re-breed with them. The hapa females do great.

Attached: 1517889856724.png (400x468, 221K)

Poor kid never had a chance. Hapa males are so fucking ugly.

>eat the rice, pay the price.
classic

Move to Finland.

HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED GOOK CUNT!!!!!!!

>Race mixing is fine when i do it!

Gas yourself, degenerate.

Attached: 700e9a0e742db196d634e1616999ae4cd61719cd105d304d77ac57e8918070ed_1.jpg (760x817, 88K)

tfw half chinese

Attached: 1522286603243.png (354x476, 93K)

>eat the rice pay the price
Haha that’s good.

Attached: B20EB5FD-9D0C-4FC3-A25A-393A4BBD6572.gif (229x176, 987K)

Kurva anyád

mongol.exe

Any real advice?
I get enough schadenfreude as is

Kabd be tesó

Eliot Roger 2: hungarian boogaloo

You just don't get the master plan. Kill all the non-white males, and breed the mud out of the blood. Eventually the whole world will be white.

Attached: 1519699630306.jpg (450x379, 63K)

>Any real advice?

Don't fuck gooks

you knew this would happen. Tell him the truth

Do you know how hard it is to find a matching mutt? Why have you created all of these problems when you could have just married a nice hungarian gril?

Attached: 1521098795671.png (418x359, 11K)

>implying I want to fuck asians but still live in a shithole western country

Miss me with that gay shit leaf

>Create more mutt children instead of healthy, white children because i watch anime and K pop.

Kill yourself

I like how they are trying to tie the japanese to the insectoids.

you should've had a kid with a Hungarian you idiot
then this wouldn't have happened, eh?

Just make him believe you hungarians wuz steppe kangz from Mongolia and that he is infact more pure magyar than your average hungarian

The Eurasian daughter is just the vessel for the true child- the 3/4 White Quapa.

The genetic defects of incest making the genes too close, are balanced out by the evolutionary history of the races making the genes too distant. Inbreeding cancels out the outbreeding depression.

Yes first generation Hapas have many problems because of outbreeding depression. You can't just undue 100,000 years of evolution in the opposite direction in one round.

BUT with incest bringing the genes closer together, it averages out to a normal near white Quapa race.

Attached: A51A0A8A-F499-4EB3-A27F-7D902026A027.jpg (440x440, 114K)

>mutt children
You only get ugly kids when ugly people breed.

Attached: 1518487522943.jpg (857x857, 167K)

>Creating mutt children that will become whiter, literally the history of the New World, is worse than letting non whites breed with each other and continue to triple their numbers each generation

Brazil's doing great my dude

The bleached meme isn't real you just make more shitskin mutants.

>Brazil is doing great

We got a newfag who wasn't around for the Brazilian police strike.

Attached: 1521013281846.jpg (217x232, 12K)

>the bleached meme isn't r

Attached: 1519370278789.jpg (1280x1707, 689K)

America and Canada are doing well. It doesn't work with a high number of Africans which is Brazil's problem, and literally not an argument. It is a little better with Asians, still not ideal

Hahah, fucking mutt

>make a fucking happa
>wonder why he suffers
Yellow fewer fags should be gassed

>My mom was a roastie and i want to fuck my mutt sister

Sorry buddy, but incest and mutt making is NEVER justified. Get Gassed

Attached: 1514208149965.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

i have a half viet friend too, he has no sense of belonging to culture, either european or viet and resents being called asian. he didnt have a father raising him though so you can make it better for yours.
its no point lying about him not being different, you must be honest. tell him people will always look at him differently but instil in him gratitude
for the country that feeds and raises him. have him be knowledgeable about your history and culture, and have national pride. people will respect him.

Teach him to be a gentleman

>put him to sleep
Slav discipline

Attached: 1483333221926.jpg (489x488, 41K)

Dude...that term belongs to my country
k thx bye

It depends on the race. The bleached meme is real with anything less than 5-10% which is really not that long. Some races take less time than that.

Attached: a98192_hiding_2.jpg (450x174, 10K)

Her kids will probably be near indistinguishable.

Eal

Theres nothing you could have said. You've ruined this poor kids life through your own selfish yellow fever. His inevitable misery is 100% on you. I hope you are happy.

>posts even more proof

Ok so those 5-10% exists but does that mean you just make some more 50% goblins?

The natives died, the ones that are left live away from the rest of us.

>race-mixing
>in the balkans
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: c6d.jpg (600x582, 37K)

This

>You are a Hungarian kid, behave like one!
>he starts crying
true hungarian confirmed
Is the mom hot? post pics. Where can I find an asian waifu in hungary?

Attached: hapaincoming.jpg (564x628, 28K)

Fuck these trolls

treat your son well explain to him his ethnic and shit and why you want him growing up as a hungerian national.

don't punish the kid its not its fault for being born
also talk to the school about it see if they can\t clam down that shit.

be fucking proactive not some jelly fish parent.

t. father of 2

Well I don't think it will help your kod that much but you Hungarians descend from the Seima-Turbino people anyway ... heavily Indoeuropeanized Uralic trinal civilizationwhich once did stretch right from Finland to Korea. In contrast to many on the board I don't really mind Asians (except Han Chinese agriculturalists) that much as our Siberian ancestors had once been Asians too in a way.

>eurasian kid
tell him he is master race

>slav
Here's your (You)

No but you bleach the people who have already started the transformation. And only if you can't get a whiter girl than her.

Attached: 1517992510613.jpg (540x395, 37K)

posted the wrong picture

Attached: addison.jpg (300x451, 118K)

Well you could try to tell him to behave like a Chinese kid. Maybe he'll make you a cellphone.

Some died, some mixed with Englishmen. What a retarded attempt at an argument.

Show him the riddle of steel from Conan
Then explain the real truth of the riddle, the strength comes after & because of the fire & violence. His life may be harder than his classmates, but in the end he will grow up with a stronger, superior temper to carry him further because of the abuse he has suffered. Those easy life kids may have it good now, but will grow up soft, limp faggots & by the time they realise it'll be too late.

>Why do you think Europe is so hard on itself?

Attached: riddle_of_steel_panosian_view.jpg (850x630, 132K)

>i don't mind asians
>except the seat of asian civilization

>implying
come on now

Attached: 20180215_231732.jpg (640x631, 248K)

>No but you bleach the people who have already started the transformation
That isn't the correct procedure.

>Shit what else should I have said?

"Sorry"

Ok that makes better sense.
But we have to fall back to how ugly people are going to make ugly kids anyways.

The future of the master race includes sterilization of the physically ugly, until such time as science can fix this problem in a lab.

Attached: Hapa Kids.jpg (736x644, 63K)

This
Portu-bros always have the solid sound advise.

Attached: 1522014366638.png (700x700, 113K)

don't pretend he's not a shithead for fucking an asian
that said, you do raise a point about the kid, not the kid's fault and whatnot, but that doesn't make OP not a faggot and I want him to really know it

Jap user, how do jap girls like attractive western men? Is that a panty peeler for them?

>t. hungarian rapebaby
You cr*ats alongside with s*rbs and b*sniaks are literally the mutts of Europe

>nu/pol/ doesn't understand that its 2018

Attached: 1519367915846.jpg (2238x1000, 1.54M)

Attached: When Asians see a White Guy.webm (1024x640, 954K)

get him a gun so he shoots up the school and we can use him as evidence of why race mixing is degenerate

Attached: DoTheRightThing.jpg (500x464, 37K)

Ok, then enjoy being le 40% white country in one generation. It worked for the first 300 years of America's settlement by the English, and now there are many whites that are only Indian by the fact that they don't grow as much facial hair as full whites and they have an inverted breastbone and different shaped teeth. It is honestly the only hope unless South Africa part 2 starts happening, but that won't be until whites are a significant minority and by then the world will be even more non-white.

>lysenkoisming this hard
It doesn't work like this, retard.
Racial inheritance isn't a matter of hybridization.
There's something called dominant genes, that the future generations will always carry. The dominant low IQ genes are the most pernicious. They're not going away.
Race and the genetics of it are far more than skin deep. Some quadroons "look" white. That doesn't mean they have a white mans brain.
Once you introduce the lesser races into the genetic line, it's forever tainted.

Your only choice is moving to asia

Women could justify fucking nigger if they were "beautiful" whatever that means, considering your opinion of whats hot isn't the same as someone else. There should be ZERO TOLERANCE for race mixing.

baka Sup Forums trying to justify miscegenation

You're not even worth arguing with, your shit doesn't even pan out without autism levels of mental duct tape to hold it together in your head, just have kids with white women instead of trying to justify muh thicc latinas

should probably explain to him that you are to blame for him being bullied. should of only mated with your own species. i feel sorry for the kid. hungary is a great country. now you have destroyed any hope he had of being a great citizen in your country. not sure what your countries gun laws/gun availability is like, but i would probably make a guess we could put the child in a "high likely to become a school shooter" category.

jokes aside, im half english, half polish. i took so much shit for my middle name in school, and being half polish. turns out further along the line, i realised i have great heritage, and was wealthier then all the council estate trash who attended my school. when i used to go round other school kids houses, it was like a scene out of a report to social services, meanwhile, my grandmother and my aunty would be in church as often as possible, always having lovely homes, always cooking amazing food. hope your kid toughens up and uses his inner gook to beat the other kids into submission

Yeah but the faggots that wanted their gay nigger boyfriend and insectoid girlfriend were the ones screaming "purity spiral". Nothing is a bigger sign of retardation than being a insectoid sycophant.

It's not race mixing when they are aryan women user.

Attached: 1517986802770.jpg (500x333, 93K)

im crying lol

Attached: 1522130079921.jpg (484x600, 95K)

When did I advocate for Quadroons?
Really I am talking more about non-Africans. I am sort of curious to see what Prince Harry's kids look like.
My girlfriend is 1/8 indian and she is still as smart as any white girl I know. She is also indistinguishable from a full European.

Underrated severely

Insects? Seems like they are pretty smart to me.

Attached: Based Asian.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

Threaten to beat up the children's fathers when they aren't there.

Attached: 1505288906279.png (704x457, 367K)

or kick the shit out of you

Attached: 1461660366ZnP.jpg (800x599, 60K)

I'm not. I'm saying if you are unable to marry a white girl marry somebody who is slightly less white and bleach rather than being a neet or marrying a coal burner/fatty/ugly chick/
>you're not even worth arguing with, your shit doesn't even pan out without autism levels of mental duct tape to hold it together in your head
I have said this from the beginning, don't get assmad because you are incapable of processing a sentence.

Why did you ruin your glorious hungarian genes, OP?? Your kid is bound to become either a massmurderer or a weirdo.

Tell him what other bitch boys say doesn't matter.

but she isn't smart because the 1/8 indian tho.

no

Attached: Look into the Future.jpg (970x592, 62K)

>Autism

At least you're taking your autism out of the white gene pool.

Oh sure, I'm the one abandoning my gene pool.

Attached: 1521162336058.png (800x918, 1020K)

This

You have no idea what it's really like

Attached: 1522269965533.png (498x499, 47K)