How do one fuck a ghost?

Ghost blowjob.

Are you me?

>she will never visit you when you have sleep paralysis
i'm stuck with ugly af ghosts ig

Have you ever had it? Just curious.

SOFT

Yep, it's always some disgusting shadow monster or some ugly ass ogre

I'm gonna reply regardless of whether you're larping or not. In my case I ended up on a sort of a shamanic journey. I had full control, except I couldn't leave that place or wake up. It had more than four dimensions, and you used different senses than sound and vision there. There were "living" things there but light instead of shadow, and the whole thing lasted for four or five hours. Oh yeah and the creatures were always observing, and knew everything you were thinking.

pick your poison

>in love with a ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=0XZJ5mD6nSU

?

At least post a proper picture.

4 or 5 hours? damn, mine last 15 minutes at most, had the episodes for over a decade, I even once hallucinated a Cthulu in my room attacking me.

Also a few times I had it my dog could sense the presence of the demons as well and seemed like he was spooked.

I had a spooky audio halliucination when I once woke up from a nightmare which involved a scary af girl who looked like she came from the Exorcist. I woke up from that dream and heard something whisper in my ear in a devilish voice that said "if you sleep again i will kill you"

Not even larping, this bs has affected me my whole life since I was 8 desu

Why are ghost girls always best girls?

Which? Except Yuuko

Because they promise immortality, eternal youth, and hot sex all at once. Pretty hard to beat that.

I've only had it that one time that I can remember, and it was the most intense scare I can remember.
I've always had vivid imagination and have lucid dreams from time to time, but I've never been able to do it on purpose even with the music and breathing exercises. Also every time I did have one I got something useful out of it, some insight about myself, a family member or a past event.
There was even a comedic moment a few years ago when Asuka warned me that I'm not allowed to forget her.

Left. Definitely left.

She is not a ghost; she is a two dimensional fictitious character. Also not your waifu

I love this artist/author.

I can only name one(Yuuko) of them, who are they?