>Yugioh cards have anti-theft measures in their soul
wtf I love yugioh now

Why is Yami so savage?

*turns you into a card*

>kaiba got NTR'D by Yami
How could the blue eyes do that to him?

y ikr
what a whore of a dragon

Speaking of NTR, nobody dares to cuck Yami.

>a fate worse than death
>but don't worry! It will only last a bit, like all the fucking night

Does what happen in Yugioh really count as asspulls considering that the Millennium Items allow their owners to use real magic and cheat in any game?

To be fair, they never followed any rules in Duel Monsters anyways, so I guess you have a point.
Btw this is from season 0 manga.

Just call it the manga. It came first

yeah and it has a lot of different games, not just card games

Konami could very well give this shit a dub and orient it towards the adult audience who's already grown past the original DM anime and it'd sell

I love this chapter.

Also i think there times were Yami actually killed people in some horrifying ways without mention that apparently his ilusion can give you heart attacks

It was a bit gay.

>It's good because it's edgy and dark

>being threatened into a game of capsule monsters with a gun and tazer
not edgy at all

yeah

Not an argument

We need more stories about magical poetic vengeance/justice.

Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums stuff.
We need more Spectres and Fantomahs and earlyYuGiOh.

>1 card Sophia combo

streamable.com/cs5tz

the absolute state of nu-gioh

This, someone give us more KING of Games, not just Duel Monsters shit.

>1 card
He literally uses up all of his deck to do it though?

looks OP af

So he invented Make-app?

Well there's always Kakegurui for now.
It scratches the itch of ridiculous games as well as make me wanna scratch an itch in my pants .

I'd kill for that artist to do some season zero yugioh stuff.

yugioh + kakegurui crossover when

Possibly forever froze her face into a scowl.

>shitgurui

he only needs Set Rotation and 2 other cards

What the fuck was his problem?

There were two people in the world who owned a Blue Eyes White Dragon (other than himself). That was what his fucking problem was. Luckily he was able to solve it.

he couldn't stand his waifu being touched by dirty old men

The other Blue Eyes owners went bankrupt or tortured/killed by the mafia. Grandpa had it easy.

I guess you have a point, Yami did fuck him up pretty badly.

And then Yami mindrape him AGAIN
He was a good MC

>ywn motorboat anzu's tits

>implying they won't wash their hands

Who has more bullshit luck, Yami or Washizu (assuming he's been drained of blood and is "communing with the divine")?

>Kaiba can't use BEWD because it's not his card, it's Sugoroku's
>Yugi can use BEWD even though it's not his card
Seems kind of unfair

Yami definitely has him beat in style:
youtu.be/-I77so2-pto

Anyone else like how the Toei anime changed the outcome of this game into a draw instead?
Was pretty cool imo

>Blue Eyes White Dragon refuses to attack Yugi at first because it didn't recognize Kaiba as its master first
>Blue Eyes White Dragon refuses to attack Yugi when used by Fake Kaiba because it finally recognized Kaiba as its master

BRAVO TAKAHASHI

>they never followed any rules in Duel Monsters anyways
God I fucking hate this fucking meme
The game originated from the manga not the other way around. The OCG/TCG rules have nothing to do with the manga and I don't know why you autists keep bringing that shit up.

What the FUCK was his problem

Tell me about it

Too much "Perfect Hair Forever."

It's ok because that time he destroyed the evil in Kaiba's heart

Do you think Yugi ever feels inadequate when he compares his boner to his hair

Crazy dad

What the fuck was the point of all that?

Actually it refuses to win Kaiba the game when in ancient egypt she loved Kaiba, thats pretty fucked up if you ask me

>Was almost about to lose to a guy that wasn't the MC
>Literally saved by a hairstring with his plot armor
Will never not be mad.

He lost both Slifer and Ra to Yugi. And would have lost to Joey in a legit duel. I think even Kaiba could beat this guy had they fought.

It's not like the duel was regular to begin with. Marik's whole plan against Mai and Joey was crushing them mentally with Shadow Games, he only played "for real" against Yugi.

Mokuba was gansta

true, duel monsters made him look like a bitch in comparison

Dragon wife tells him multiple time to stop being an asshole and obsessive with card gaming and beating his best friend &rival Yugi
Little brother who had great brotherly bond with try multiple time to to the same
Yugi himself had told him to stop couple time when they face off
Kaiba still an cold & arrogant asshole at the very end despite being good guy now and literally chase Yugi to afterlife world just so he can beat him and prove him his the stronger gamer.
This guy is worst than Vegeta, at least Vegeta learned his lesson at the very end while Kaiba seemly don't

Imagine being unable to beak bonkotsu without cheating. Pathetic.

Vegeta has a kill count. Kaiba made an amusement park and lets orphans get in for free

Beta Virgin detected

Kaiba is not cold he's just autistic
We all wish we could be autistic billionaires obsessed with children's card games and opening Duel Academies and making Duel Motorcycles

>Implying Kaiba doesn't have a kill count
>inb4 "he just drove him to suicide"

Does anyone else wish that later Yugi-oh sort of kept the spirit of early Yugi-oh. I've posted this in another thread about how GX would've been more enjoyable if the entire School was focused on "games" and Duel Monsters just happened to be the game Jaden excelled at.
Similarly, you could've had 5Ds split between Card Games on Motorcycle to actual mortocycle or racing/vehicle themed games that Yusei has to win. Just sort of the direction I wish the series as a whole had taken.

>hasn't seen a single cent in his life
unexpected kek

>1 card
>requires 3 cards in hand

>Does anyone else wish that later Yugi-oh sort of kept the spirit of early Yugi-oh.
Yes, scores of people wish that. It comes up in every damn thread.

I don't remember this on kids wb

He is a bully.

Without the card games, it's doubtful any of the others would have gotten made. Do not weep for what could have been, but rejoice for what is. I would love a GX that focused on more games, but card games on motorcycles was too perfect to split between other games.

Man early manga Kaiba is creepy as fuck with his eyes

Do you guys think Kaiba is a virgin?

I mean, he's fucking loaded, and his body's not bad-- he could probably have his pick of women if he wanted to. But I think he's so autistic he's not even interested in females at all.

>Kaiba rips the fourth Blue-Eyes in half
>Kaiba has Obelisk destroying Ultimate Dragon
What did Kaiba mean by this?

Unless he paid a hooker to dress up as Blue eyes, yes definitely a virgin

I just really wanna see Yusei have to get into a high stakes game of Chicken against someone or something.
Granted I haven't seen all of 5-Ds so I have no idea if that DOES happen.

You see this mother fucker?

This fucking asshole built a space station with a working orbital elevator, a system that could turn his thoughts into virtual reality strong enough to dispel magical spells, summoned a fucking God out of nowhere through of pure autistic rage, designed a snarky honest-to-god Artificial Intelligence, and then turned his space-station/orbital elevator into a PORTAL TO THE FUCKING AFTERLIFE. This guy did the impossible, utilizing hundreds of billions of dollars worth of assets and creating and utilizing technology so bleeding edge it takes Arthur C. Clarke's third law and runs way the fuck off with it, and for what?

Just so he could prove to some dead guy that he was better at a card game.

That's Seto fucking Kaiba.

>plays card game in America
>gets shot

He also get mindraped twice by a manlet because he try to steal from that guy
He also get himself and his brother kidnapped by a manchild that still watches cartoon and comic books from his childhood
His company is so well run the chief 5 people try to sell it to that same manchild the moment he's out of the picture

That's Seto fucking Kaiba

Kaiba has no time for such trivialities. There's money to be made and duels to be won.

>Kaiba only won against his rival at DK because he threatened to kill himself.

The series becoming Magic and Wizards-centric was for the best. For tournaments, no other game was as sustainable. Dragon Cards are too quick and could only end one way, Monster World and DDD are way too long and there are only so many ways they can be played.