Violet Evergarden

>500.000+ views in the first 2 days
>literally 1st place in the list of the most anticipated anime of 2018
>already 20th place in the TOP anime of all time you know where
Praise Kyoani.

>ripoff popular characters
>series becomes popular

Really jogs the noggin

All hail KyoAni! Although I have to say that being on MAL top 20 doesn't mean shit, especially when the show hasn't aired. It's just MAL retards being retarded as usual.

Only westerners care about KyoAni, and they don't even buy anything so it means nothing.

>violet filtergarden
I wish they'd stop this.

Damn, non-Kyoani chcracters' lack of facial features is so damn obvious in comparison.

>Kyoani does Saber better than fate itself

They are literally the perfect studio

How does KyoAni get even worse every year?

Normalfags are cancer.

Old fucks hired too many cute girls to do their anime and now the studio has turned into a feminist shitshow. They've also been taking themselves too seriously since they made Hyouka and it shows.

Watching KyoAni shows is like having Reddit streamed directly into my brain.

Right looks unnatural and saturated, left looks like that because there's a big light source right next to the girl. They seem to be trying to emulate how cameras behave on real lightning.

What brain?

>bad exposure
>good
Are you fucking retarded?

That post doesn't contain the word good.

The official artwork looks like that.
The filters reduces the contrast by a significant amount, with blacks being completely dulled out.
If you want to achieve a lighting effect, don't do it via an instagram-tier screen filter.

You don't? Can you link me to the official rules of dos and don'ts of anime filters?

Here you go buddy.

You know I'm sure Sony would let them reanimate the Fate route if they just asked

Left looks nothing like Shirou and right has green eyes

The filter on the right makes the thing look like a dream, and that's exactly what they were going for in Love Story. The look on the right fits perfectly the story of Market.

Once again the autist thinks that everything should fit his tastes regardless of themes and purpose.

This, context is important. You can't approach everything with the same set of rules you made up for yourself

why the fuck would love story have market's clear pastels when it's supposed to have a moodier atmosphere?

>actually defending filters
>"kyoani can do no wrong!"

Seiba a cute.

>no argument
That's what I thought.

I love Kyoani but they really abused filters and depth of field effect.
I know they want it to look as cinematic as possible but sometimes it was kinda overused.

How mad are you your troll threads were deleted?

Try learning about tones and contrast.
Detail in the original artwork is being lost due to the excessive use of filters.
If you like filters so much, go to tumblr, they love overusing filters over there.

The filters look great, ya'll just wanna see Kyoani make their first blunder.

>Dumblr shill
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Don't you love filters, user?

Let's talk about the plot here.
>Male MC dies even before story starts
>suddenly appears alive and well in the last chapter
>what did you want to say me back then?
>I love you
>I love you too
Greatest love story ever told, isn't it?

He's not the MC and doesn't die. He ditches Violet.

Even better.

This pretty much turns me off from the series. First I thought it was just a meme filter used for artsy kyoani cm purposes, but then it persisted. I don't see what purpose it serves, since it's present in every shot, regardless of the lighting situation. It looks awful.

I know you could fix the contrast by setting it in MPC-HC, but I'm not sure if there's software that does it dynamically to normalize the levels, since every shot has a different variant of the filter.

>That fucking filter
Just burn it with fire

Wow simular characters from different anime, never seen that before.

Reminds me of ERASED, fags wouldn't shut up about how great it was, and even they agreed that it flopped.

Thanks for that but I'm not interested enough to go through a bunch of loops to watch it, especially if it was intended by the creators. Maybe I'll get used to it and come to appreciate it, otherwise Kyoani can fuck off right along with Ufotable.

>It's just Kyoanus retards being retarded as usual.
FTFY

Oh no what will kyoani do without you?

>blonde=Saber
really makes you think

Business as usual, what's your point? Is expressing opinions an offense here now?

We all care about your opinion user.
I urge you to get a trip so everyone knows about your opinions.

Any other upcoming show have as many views or is Kyoani king again?

TAIM HUIIT A SORROUS
GEDOLADO MAURICE
CUTS NOUTHIN IS MORE PRECIOUS DAALAA
NOBLE FAITHOL SHES ASS PURE ASS DE DRIVEN SNOW
OH DIA HOW TSO TSUIIT

Opinions are largely a part of what makes up discussion. They are part of analysis. You can't seriously be expecting or asking for a place for anime discussion to be without them, can you?

Saved

Looks good.

bump

Left looks more than Gun God from one of Nasu's early work.

>being so lazy that you can't change basic settings.

Am I the only one reminded of how it looks like most of the desaturated old anime because of the physical cels they use?

>All this shit for a saberface.

Who's going to sub this? Asenshi?

>look up Asenshi
>see this

Never thought i'd see the day where we be begging trigger fans for subs. Is this the new low we've reached?

Everkino