Youre minding your own business when this smug looking girl closes in on you

Youre minding your own business when this smug looking girl closes in on you.
What do you do?

anal

[X] Suplex

Take preemptive action and pat her head before she has a chance tom react.

reverse anal suplex

rape

replace her with a superior version

show her my cock

Drop the u, p and l and we're talking business.

Ignore her. Tell her to piss off if she starts pestering me more.

Bully her

Quickly kiss her on the cheek before she can react.

Stay back! I have a salt shaker!

I love nagatoro But she wouldn't bully me ;-;

I want Nagatoro to force me to lick her feet.

QUALITY

rape her into submission

774's drift into vanilla themed content is a blessing

nice

drawin is hard

Slap this filthy subhuman

How soft are Nagatoro's hands?

She's kind of great, unlike most of these posts.

>implying senpai has a body like that

I agree. She is really cute and I think her relationship to senpai will turn sweeter as the time goes on.

f,d,d/f+1

That scene was super cringy, specially from Nagatoro's side. She is a fucking embarrassment as well, holy shit.

hug

>"did you lose a bet, or are you a serial killer"?

First, wtf is she doing here
Second,how the fuck she entered my house

her movements were sharp and quick and wouldn't be possible unless her body was very athletic. Unfortunately you are a pleb, I highly recommend you drop this series and never enter these threads again.

"h-hi"

Run away as fast as I can.
I was bullied my entire school life, and I'm not going back to relive that hell, specially not with a world class bully.

"d-do you need a pen?"

You were bullied the moment you were born. The people who brought you out of the void and into existence are your first bullies.

If you think kicking the air to show off is "cool" you need to treat your autism. It's the equivalent of fedoralords with katanas or steroidheads flexing without a shirt in the middle of other people.

> steroidheads flexing without a shirt in the middle of other people.
Considering how strong Nagatoro is, that's probably the case.

That's me parents you're talking about, you fucking cunt.

Challenge her to a fight and lose on purpose

>strong
she kicks the guy 60 times before he falls. if I low kicked you seriously ONCE from a standing position you would fall immediately unless you blocked pre emptively.

this guy is such a cringy faggot

Self-defence rape.

I like Nagatoro but her senpai is too much of a fag. It was better when he was faceless.

>Challenge her to a fight and lose on purpose
This desu. Mixed wrestling with a qt sounds fun.

I hope someone tweets that to @774

Will this go anywhere or will it just be more like the other Nagatoro stuff? Would you even want it to develop past the established formula? I think I'd be fine either way.

desu i want senpai and nagatoro to go the romantic route

>romance with Nagatoro
How does that even work? Will she turn him into a sex slave and force him to do stuff for her?

he kind of ruins the whole thing. it becomes it less about about her and her actions and more about him being a little bitch

fetal postion

Take a picture, crop it to just the face and then use it for derisive posts on Sup Forums.

Is she retarded? Why does she keep making those faces?

she's actually just in his imagination, he's really into bdsm

I could see her bullying him into lifting

yeah, and they'd also have kids

How long until Senpai is stolen away by one of Nagatoro's friends?

>Genuflect

Slex?

your not into sketchy things are you

I was a fan of Nagatoro before it was cool. Just saying.

You mean before the first doujin was translated? Because she was popular from the start, faggot

No, she wasn't, and you know it. Don't pretend it to be otherwise. All those people jumping on the bandwagon now are pathetic including you.

>no socks
What do her feet smell like?

who cares, you are all pathetic elitists

Sound like you weren't in the first thread and see how people want to hatefuck her

>getting this bent out of shape over a drawing of a cartoon schoolgirl

It has nothing to do with elitism. I just point out the fact that some people here are hypocrits, that's all. Just admit it.

There were just a few threads every once in a while. Now we see this thread every day.

Jeez, Anonymous, is like there are more content about Nagatoro now and more to discuss, crazy, right?

How this shit was not oneshot is beyond me.

I was just pretending. I actually like that there are more threads, and I welcome everyone participating in them.

Honestly, it's the sheer dizzying variety of smug that 774 is capable of drawing. The man has truly emerged as some kind of degenerate budha, and we're along for his ride to degeneracy nirvana.

WHERE ARE THE TAN-LINES, YOU DOOFUS

t.elitist

Fuck off, reddit

There are enough betas to make it possible, just look at Sup Forums.

Elaborate

Why is she so perfect?

Tanned girls are always perfect.

Because girls that are pure are rarely smug and girls that are smug are rarely pure. She is both, she is perfect.

Senpai gets teased to tears, pushed around, kicked and punched yet you people think he will transition from him blushing from just talking to her to having sex?

In what world is this zeta fag ever going to pull this off without passing out?

Yank her fleshfang

I hope he breaks under pressure and rapes her violently. Or that he dies, this little bitch ass faggot.

In a world where no one can beat the cock

Ryona her.

tease her back until it escalates to marriage

but where is the boy short ?

I know it's out of character buy I really want senpai to up the ante and do lewd things back when nagatoro starts teasing him with lewdness.
Either one of 2 things would happen:
a) Nagatoro gets flustered and he turns the tables on her
b) it quickly escalates into babymaking

let her bully me.

Let her "accidently" touch my pee pee

>being illiterate

Rape her until she loves me.

Ignore her. Dumb children can fuck off

"Step off, woman. I can tell by the look in your eyes you have something planned, and I don't want none of it. Find another sucker."

NagaToRo

>phoneposters