Shh... Kagome is sleeping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s
youtube.com/watch?v=xKt8_o1a9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mwBT9r1iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4toVuz4TyrI
youtu.be/mgw69hd8OOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to inuyasha? Years ago it was huge, almost as big as naruto or dbz. Nobody gives a shit about it anymore.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Why is she sleeping like that?

nice quads but how bout these dubs

KAGOME WAKE UP THE BEES ARE HERE

WIND TUNNEL

did she ever fuck the dog boy

Hottest anime girl desu

>throws boomerang on a new encounter for the 100th time
>does nothing for the 100th time

DAMN, THIS GUY IS TOO STRONG

OH THE BEES
NOT THE BEES

>Kagome didn't buy everyone a beesuit
>She didn't buy anti poison medicine in advance so Miroku could abuse the wind tunnel
Then again those were demon bees, it might not have made a difference.

LOOK AT DEM HIGH SCHOOLER TIDDIES

>Nobody gives a shit about it anymore
We have threads at least twice a month.
Lurk the fuck more.

Wait her up man she is gonna drown, sleeping on the bath is not a game

FOX FIRE

>twice a month
So nobody gives a shit about it? Gotcha.

I CAN SENSE ANOTHER JEWEL SHARD GUYS

Most people got sick of it by the time it ended, since it was too drawn-out and formulaic for its own good, and the anime and manga both ended poorly from what I've heard. I tapped out earlier than most, though, so I wouldn't know.

*gets a new barrier* lol

Poor guy, for a good part of the story had the most overpowered ability only to have a crippling weakness to bees that are always used when he's on the case.

you are fake news

It was drawn out with the same
Theres a shard!
We lost the gem!
*New barrier*
until people just forgot about it, I think it re running on tv the same arc over and over again didnt help

this was my favorite pairing

yeah naruto is probably the most popular due to it's polarizing nature

inyuasha was just okay

good but not bad or great so there's not as much reason to discuss

demon hunter x demon

pretty stupid if you ask me

>Kikyo comes back to life
>Inuyasha gets obsessed with her again
>Same time projects her on Kagome and things heat up
>She gets salty whenever Kikyo is mentioned or is in the area with Inuyasha despite knowing they were essentially a couple
>Gets salty and goes back to her own world
Why did we like Kagome again

Are you retarded?
Threads reaching bump limit for a series that doesn't have new content coming out and finished airing almost a decade ago is something only a few anime achieve. Let alone a shounen series from the 90s that isn't EVA.
Just because you didn't watch it, it doesn't mean nobody cares about it anymore.
Lurk more.

Because she's hot and I want to savagely squash her womb with my pecker.

Not enough Kikyo.

Sango > Kagome

Her being mad is justified in a way because Inuyasha essentially led her on despite still having obvious feelings for Kikyo. In a way she was only there for comfort until he finally moved on and they grew closer. In the end though he may as well have never moved on at all since Kagome was her reincarnation, it didn't make sense.

This is what most kids fapped to as their first anime, right?

O MY NEW BARRIER

Inuyasha ended nine years ago while Naruto and Dragon Ball are still ongoing. Also most current Sup Forums users are probably too young to have read/watched it.

Nah, the ending was pretty much everything you could ask for, everyone got a final upgrade and took part in a huge final battle, every plot thread got resolved with no chance of bad guys returning and Inuyasha and Kagome got married. It took a long time to get there, but if you were invested in the series back then, you got what you wanted out of it aside from the salty Kikyofags.

hunter x hunter is better

>Kikyo finally dies 4-real-this-time
>ok Kagome now we can date lol
fucking dogs

>Search for Inuyasha fanfics
>They all are modern worlds AU with obvious selfinserts Kagomes being with Seshomaru
Never ever read a fanfic where Kagome takes something better than a bike for her quest

It'a a given since it was every fangirl's wet dream. There was even an official game on PS2 where you could be a female self-insert OC and you could get a paired ending with Sesshomaru.

>kikyo revives for the 10th time

M-MUH KIKYO

Ah yes, I remember fapping to this, and just about every other bath scene in Inuyasha.

Maybe her butt hurts?

I want to hurt her butt

From what?

From my acid cum

I always felt really bad for this cuck.
Did they ever pair him off with someone else, or is he doomed to be forever alone?

She deserved to be happy.

*sends the bees*

Why people hate him so much?

Kikyo was a pretty likeable character in that 2 parter flashback.

things end at some point, people move on to new things that haven't ended.

female protag anime is objectively shit from male perspective

True for me, age 6 at the time

The difference between Inuyasha and those series is that Inuyasha ended.

Should have been a action comedy instead of an action-romance, by far one of the worst endings I ever witnessed and I finished Yomerio Choice last night.

It actually ended.

All that mist did was make them drunk, so she must have had some feelings for Inuyasha to begin with.

Who hated this fucker? Everyone agrees band of seven was one of the best parts.

Half Demon bat girl was a qt.

I want to fug this cat.

>Not wanting a QT lead to love and lust after.

They look exactly the same, dumbass.

Actually, Kagome has a softer face whereas Kikyo has a more somber look. They're subtle, but the differences are there. Plus, I think Kikyo is taller.

In universe they're supposed to look identical, they're drawn with some subtle differences to make the reader able to tell the difference.

At the start of the manga they looked more alike, at the end they looked different as Kagome had separated herself as her own person and not Kikyo. The anime however used the character designs from the later parts of the manga when this change had already taken place. It makes the anime kinda confusing with how amendment people are about how similar they look.

IRON WEAVER

You take that back. Yomeiro Choice was hilarious.

Hilariously bad. It was nothing more than LOL WARDROBE MALFUNCTION COME FUCK ME IN MY PUSSY SO OUR DAUGHTER CAN EXIST. If I'm not in the mood to fap, it's fucking awful and there are better harem series to read, and I fucking hate the harem genre.

That said, I respect it to have the balls to not pick ANY of the girls, especially the tsundere childhood friend.

>doesnt like harem
>doesnt read ecchi constantly
why did you even read it

Harem series serve one purpose: Panels/pages where you get to the shit it sells. The slog of reading the 'story' isn't worth it, but my dick needed something else after Mujaki no Rakuen was out of new chapters.

>What happened to inuyasha?

It ended, and it´s not interesting enough to keep talking about it.

>Years ago it was huge

YEARS AGO.

>almost as big as naruto or dbz

Not even close.

>Nobody gives a shit about it anymore.

Because there is no reason to care about it anymore.

One of if not possibly my oldest memory of using my imagination was Kagome being kidnapped by the wolf guy but the game never showed up to rescue her so she became a pet to the wolf clan. I think I made it lewd at some point but I was too young or stupid enough to imagine sex scenes.

Or maybe i didn't want the two to get lewd together and just liked the idea of Kagome being a pet against her will to a bunch of semi-feral wolf-men. Does that make me weird?

Which was the best outro?

youtube.com/watch?v=xKt8_o1a9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mwBT9r1iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4toVuz4TyrI

I have the same fantasy. Kidnapping/Stockholm Syndrome is one of my oldest fetishes. I'm not sure what happened to me at a young age for me to like that stuff.

3 > 4 > 1 > 2

it's better to think of inuyasha as being under the "tentpole" of rumiko's collective work
several of her other series have had presence before that, meanwhile the most the other's had was dr.slump which no one gives a shit about in the west

>mfw Sup Forums generally seems to like kikyo
apparently its not all shit taste around here

Fuaki Mori is one of my all time favourite EDs ever, but Inuyasha has an outstanding OST in general.

>he didn't watch The Final Act

SOLE STEALER
you baka

Wastn't it "soul"?

Second try's the charm, right?

>time for bed

Inuyasha EDs leave me with a sad and nostalgic feeling.

got one better

KAGOMEEEEEE!

She was hotter in Cowboy Bebop.

Drown her

Except the two hundred chapters of repetitive bullshit before it successfully killed any sense of investment most people had in it.

OH NO IT'S NARAKUS POISON INSECTS

INUYASHAAAA!

youtu.be/mgw69hd8OOI

W I N D

T U N N E L

The memories

THE S H I K O N J E W E L S H A R D

Is the mango better?