Does Sup Forums prefer purification or corruption?

Does Sup Forums prefer purification or corruption?

Purification is objectively patrician taste, while corruption is dumpstershit.

>pure
>still dressed like a whore

this, also they can't go back

purification is entirely superficial because you can't undo the cocks that have been up there
on the other hand corruption is hot
you wouldn't corrupt your waifu though, that's degenerate

Both

That's just corrupting her nature.

I like to keep the pure pure and the impure in my cage in my basement for later use.

But taking her virginity is the purest act of love and bondship.

Corruption, as long as it's not grotesque, trashy and extreme. By which I mean no silly clown faces like on the right there, or "hurr I love cocks I can't live without cocks". Just a formerly innocent girl whispering something lewd into a guy's ear and inviting him to place where nobody will see them.

You are too good for this place. I am serious.

I'm not a big fan of either but purification hasn't been done to death like corruption has.

Corruption, 110%. Purification is just boring.

>Implying there's enough purification content out there for a debate to even be had
I wish there was though.

that's not corruption, user
if she only has eyes for you then you can do whatever
that goes against the definition of corruption though

>patrician taste

Corrupted loli.

fpbp

Love is not love without bondship.
That's just BDSM you're thinking of.

no, I'm thinking of corruption
it's not a requirement for having a waifu unless she's Lain tier autistic

they are both shit but in 2d world girls don't get life ruining stds and shit so purification

Purification of cute guys.

Name a better purification manga than this

I’ll wait

Sauce?

..I misread the post.
Mi scuzi, mi scuzi.

>Not wanting to purify a succubus so bad she ahegos from holding hands.
>not molding her pussy to the shape of your cock so that she literally can't put anything else inside there ever again besides yours.
>Not mating pressing her and cumming inside her so deep she begs to become pregnant with your child.
>Not growing old and passing away together in your sleep holding hands for one last time knowing that you had a happy and fulfilling life together.

can you name this one?

>ahegos from holding hands
I'd rather see her retain some semblance of personality, instead of becoming a bundle of stale memes.

>purification
>corruption
No such thing. They are just mood swings

Thats not purity, thats just a personal slut.

Boku no Pico: The Movie: The Game: The Comic Series

>I'd rather see her retain some semblance of personality,

>right to left but also left to right
will never get over it
shitty edit

The only real answer is getting a pure girl and keeping her pure.

Amen

You should be able to solve this

Yes, cardboard cutouts with no personality are simply wife material.

Purification through sword and fire.

>cardboard cutouts with no personality are simply wife material.
You sound female.

The problem is most purification stories are one offs. The uruujima call one with the nerd is a contender though

Purification because it never fucking happens in reality. It's a testament to why 2d>3dpd

Unlike sluts, yes

The train of thought you rode on to reach that conclusion must be a wilder ride than Code Geass.

But couldn't it technically happen?

Aversion to sex.

I hit the nail on the head didn't I?

"Strong personality" in regards to a woman is codeword for "bitch". A slightly kind but weak personality is much preferable

If it could, which it doesn't, the woman would have STDs out the ass.

What you did was get angry at something I said and spout random words with no real meaning.

In your moeblob-infested book perhaps, in mine it means "interesting character". Just because you're insecure and you prefer doormats doesn't mean all of us do. I like interesting women.

Mizuryu Kei is a shit. The art and story must be the worst hentai out there.

thats been on my backlog since 2008

Femshit please, nothing about a loving wife is lacking in personality, it's actually a rarity nowadays given how many women think that being a house wife is degrading for some retarded reason.

You're confusing women with moeblobs, sonny.

>loving wife = doormat

Yeah, you're a woman alright.

/thread

>What you did was get angry at something I said and spout random words with no real meaning.
And you reacted when I called you a girl.

No, I'm not. I'm talking about an ideal wife, not a bitch.

Purification is always fake. No matter how "pure" she pretends to be, the fact is she had more cocks inside of her than an industrial feed lot. Corruption is just the natural order of things.

>weak personality
Doormat.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sonny.

Anyone who's not a moeblob, then?

I want to be a cute girl and get corrupted by demon futa cocks.

No shit, that's why it only exist in 2d.

Didn't take long for the thread to become about 3DPD shit. You know for a board that apparently don't give a shit about women you guys sure love to talk about them a lot.

i like hugs
which one gives the better hug?

How sad and pathetic do you have to be to confuse loving with a doormat. Kill yourself, cunt.

Comparing Beautiful 2D to 3DPD

Pure hugs are 35% more effective than Corrupt hugs

I dont see 3d shit, I see a mad rostie conflating 10/10 material with being weak.

Last time I saw someone get so triggered about something so inconsequential, it was a feminist. You know, the kind you're comparing me to.

It's anime related, it's allowed.