> You and your nephews get scared
> "Durka durka we should turn around Durka durka"
> You all not in agreement and turn around
> The song is getting closer
> you start running
> it's getting closer
> All of a sudden...
> "USA! USA ! USA! USA!"
> You turn around just in time to see an American soldier pointing his M1A1 at your face before dying with your nephews

Why are Americans so much more Alpha Chad tier than everyone else? Is it because of the growth hormones in our meat?

Attached: Americans.png (1142x984, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fix that link you inbred fuck

Attached: __hamakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_himura_kiseki__9d18012ee56f48420da2e0315783006e.png (583x1024, 471K)

" pew pew, 'Murica "

Attached: Fatty-Fats.jpg (364x484, 95K)

Suck a fat cock

>i'd like a more polite war please

Attached: 1515281771404.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Why didn't they receive medal of honors? They're fucking heroes

>stra8 up murders civs
>hurr durr muriica strongs

the mutting not only works physically but mentally as well , slowly but surely aligning the the jewmerimutt with one of his many "FATHERS"- the negro

as the le % sinks the murican becoems more savage and barbaric

>defends arabs
>German flag

The refugee crisis' effects can be seen even on Sup Forums

They killed Muslims in service of their Jewish masters.
He truly is an American hero.

Attached: 1511743843962.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

>mad because it's his family members

Fix it, nigger.

A real hero.

How much money do you make selling hash to native Dutchmen, Mahmoud?

>Americans
>Alpha
That's right sweetie :3c
Keep thinking that sweetie uwu

Attached: 1521435750398.jpg (1764x1512, 723K)

> You're not allowed to kill Muslims

Get fucked Muhammad. We will kill all the Muslims we want and you can't stop us.

Attached: STOPTHEHATE.jpg (860x484, 92K)

>Mindless killing
As expected from a 56%er.
Vid related average day in the american armed forces.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE

>being this proud to do Israels dirty work.

Attached: 1522119107611.jpg (768x612, 72K)

It's super easy to tell who is a Muslim and who is a liberal cuck.

Anyone who gets mad about killing Muslims is a cuck

Attached: 640px--U.S._Marines_urinating_on_dead_Taliban_members_in_Helmand_Province,_Afghanistan_(July_2011).o (640x360, 47K)

>mindless killings
You mean exactly what refugees are doing in the West? There used to be a time where this shit bothered. Now I just don't care anymore.

Jealous that we're Mad Max and that you're just beyond thunder dome.

El atrocidad

If they're going to hold this guy accountable for killing civilians, then they should also hold George Bush and Dick Cheney accountable for getting us involved overseas in the first place. We shouldn't even be in Afghanistan. Israel and Saudi Arabia did 9/11.

you idiot goyim are the reason why refugees are coming to Europe.

Attached: 1512450123095.png (1000x1000, 343K)

Since when is killing Muslims, doing Israel's work?

In ww1 we killed Muslims and that was before Israel even existed.

Oh but I forgot, you're a turkroach.

>refugees
Has nothing to do with your "refugee welcome" spam, open advertisement of bennies if they decide to be trafficked into your country, etc.?

you idiot goyim are letting them in

It's hilarious how you dumb shitskins think any time somebody kills one of your kind it must be in service to Israel. No man, this is just for fun. We all hate you. We have since 700 AD. You will all get uprooted from those Western countries you parasite off pretty soon, like the weeds that you are.

Attached: dghhf.jpg (312x162, 8K)

Don't worry user, you're on Sup Forumsthe edgemasters here do anything to prove how committed they are to their pretend cause, because in real life they have no children, or at bare minimum are failures. The rapfugee crisis is real and they should be deported to their home countries, or stable countries in their region. It's wrong to go around committing murder of unarmed civilians though. Neither is good.

If Amerumutts werent bombing in the middle east in the first place no one would care about the refugees welcome leftists, which make about 1% of the German population including most media outlets.

But I understand, you are proud to obey your masters.

>so much more Alpha Chad

not for so long turd, we all believe that every afghani/iraqi/serb/vietnamese/russian/whatever will kill as much americans as he could

HAPPENING!!!!!!!
Russian Spy assassination was an INSIDE JOB!
GET IN HERE LADS !!!!

Attached: 1502766378051.png (1000x1500, 936K)

>We have since 700 AD
>Turd flag
>700 AD

Attached: 1516303955727.png (1104x872, 56K)

Nothing wrong with killing a terrorist. I think it's wrong to intentionally kill unarmed civilians. See: Nanking Massacre

>But I understand, you are proud to obey your masters.
If it wasn't the middle east, they would be replacing you with Africans. You're naive.

>us soldier killing Afghans for sport
I don't even care and probably nobody here does.

Attached: ne2.png (865x1185, 1.06M)

Hero

to be fair you can't believe a word that comes out of a goatfucker's mouth. They will all lie or make up some bullshit in order to get free gibs.

And you are stupid as fuck man, why do I even bother wasting time here

>Nothing wrong with killing a terrorist

aren`t they freedom fighters anymore?

Attached: 6f5byh73084y.jpg (600x833, 102K)

I don't know why you do, you won't allow yourself to see truth.

Muslims are born to be target practice for the christian. It's in the bible, and the quran. Look it up. Muslims are destined to help us tighten our shot grouping.

Another great accomplishment during the raygun years.

You americans are such hypocrites. When serbs were killing muslims you called them war criminals and bombed their whole country but when you kill muslims you consider yourselfs to be alpha.

>no mention of "GET SOME!"

You had one job cunt, ONE JOB!... and ya blew it.

In world war one you were allied with the Arab Muslims you nong, that was until you (England mostly) gave some of the land which you promised them as reward for helping fight the Turks to Jews.

Why can't you accept that the bombing of Libya and funding of the arab spring by the US caused the migrant crisis everyone accepts that unless you're shabbos goy.

The Jew World Order rule is if Muslims are near Israel they are useless subhuman shit that must be exterminated, if not, then they are an important tool in the replacement of the white and Christian goy throughout the west.

Gee I wonder why so many want white genocide