Afghan girl

This is an afghan girl

> An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
>
> Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.
>
> After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.
>
> \u201cWe were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education.\u201d

This is an afghan girl. White men will deny it:

>That's not an Afghan "girl," shitskin. That's a chaiboy.
>We get it, kike. You don't like white men and you're attracted to children like most kikes are. Would you hold on a moment? My oven is still preheating.

White men declare every girl to be a "boy". Liking young girls is "gay" according to white men. White men prefer the chizled jawlines of their masculine women. White men believe Anzu is a man.

White men believe that doing anything other than taking on the most disadvantaged, difficult, position is "gay".

Why? Because they were told so. White men do not have an internal locus of control.

Attached: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (505x333, 119K)

white "men" also vehemently oppose things that are in their interests:

Child brides - The white man wants all "pedos" dead and tortured, even though having a cute young girl is by all measures a more beneficial position than being ruled over (even in mind) by adult women who know the game and how to play it.
(The God that Is supports "pedos": Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: na'ar, taphas)

The white man does not control himself, he is controlled by the will of those outside him. He does not decide what is good for himself, but instead accepts the word of others as what is good and right. He is a golem (especially a golem of the white woman).

White men really are scum. They are the footsoldiers of global female empowerment, the murderers of countless children and men of cultures that refuse to bow down.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 428K)

Hypothetically, what if Anzu is a man but that doesn't make it gay?

Attached: illust_42950193_20180329_054053.jpg (723x1023, 268K)

Attached: crapy bait.png (2690x1461, 731K)

some girls have penises, get over it

None of us want a low IQ afghan bride, Ahmed.

She's not cute enough for Lolifox.

So emancipation of women has destroyed the west and now you are spoil it for the Afghanistan too? Good fucking job America, I'm sure they will enjoy their women twerking to Jamal's music in 50 years.

Even if there are valid arguments in favor of a culture condoning child brides, I know for a fact that most men can't be trusted to treat their young brides fairly, and many young girls would suffer.

what's fair in this context?

Fucking hell she is creepy, she looks at the soldier with crazy animal eyes.

...its a boy

I think Afghan women can be very pretty if you took them out of the stone age and gave them a shower. They have beautiful hair, nice tan skin and big brown/green eyes.

Attached: Afghan-girl-National-Geographic-cover.jpg (804x1024, 142K)

Fair is not beating a child every day for no reason at all, and raping a young girl forced into a marriage. I've watched several documentaries about child brides in afghan. I don't know how they don't commit suicide. Not a happy life.

A culture where men don't care about the well-being of their own daughters/sisters/nieces is a culture exclusively for sub-humans.

cute bait.

One of the most deeply, harrowing parts of serving in Afghanistan was the sheer beauty of some of it's people and the landscape.

The country is hauntingly deep in so many ways.

Attached: peak a boo w-ACF.jpg (2048x1152, 345K)

Why is the 'girl' wearing eyeliner? Why would you wear a hijab, but use eyeliner? Anyway, sage

>White men do not have an internal locus of control.
Yes. It's why they are dying off.

>girl

Attached: 1490117458167.gif (313x240, 2M)

oh you just said husbands, not Afghan husbands so it was confusing.

I also agree that child brides would have saved the West. 18 is too fucking old. Girls were historically married off at 12-15 and have several kids by the time they are entering their 20s, which is actually biologically the best time for it as well. Whites have been subverted to think anything below 18 is pedo-ville. Even if you date a 17 year old as an 18 year old, people will call you a pedo and demonize you in this retarded country. Whites are so easy to brain wash, it is ridiculous.

This. Drop the AOC to 14. Stuffy boomers need to get over themselves

Fuck off

WNs are peodiphiles

You heard it here first.

Girls enjoy being raped, user. You actually care less about them if you don't rape them and pleasure them (which is why they get bored of you and look to another race where the men aren't so cucked).

This isn't even "politically correct" by Sup Forums standards, but it's the truth. Women love being man-handled.

>cue the cuck faggots

No one denies that the original middle-eastern people were caucasian.

However that changed around the year 600. From that year on over 1400 years of jihad changed the diverse middle-eastern region into a brown arabic wasteland. Men were killed in the tens of millions and women were raped to spread the saudi seed.

Just look at any REAL Assyrian, white skin and light eye tone. Some are even blonde. There are only about 200 thousand Assyrians left and they are the ones who are being driven into extinction. Meanwhile we are forced to harbour "syrians", which are saudi rape and incest babies infesting the entire middle east.

Middle-easteners used to be one of the brightest people in the world, now not so much. That is the result of hundreds of years of genocide, rape and incest by the saudi.

thats what (((they're))) doing in europe right now more or less

>reposting this bait everyday

does it pay well? sign me up