Could we meme mass-refusal to pay the BBC TV Licence into being?

What do you think?
Britbongs have told me you can actually legally opt-out of paying, but that the vast majority of the public doesn't realize this. Could we change that with an information campaign?

The BBC was the inspiration for other public broadcasters in Canada (CBC), Australia (ABC, SBS), New Zealand (TVNZ?), and Ireland (RTR).

^All of these are Leftist cultural forces. Their destruction would be a wonderful thing for our countries. If the BBC falls, it will be easier for those of us in other countries to argue the era of publicly-funded broadcasters should be brought to a close.

What do you think lads, can we do it?

Attached: BBC Licence Idea.png (458x587, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oi lad yew got yuh tv loicense refusal loicense?

Lol do they have this for npr?

Is it worth the effort? Bongistan seems lost already

Kind of a non-issue now that you don't even have to break the law to be arrested

we should

how the fuck is this allowed?
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

Yeah I was thinking maybe compilation videos of those licence people trying to force their way into people's homes would be a good red-pill for a lot of people.

pic related is how much a loss of licence funding could scare the BBC

Attached: be46ef18-7502-4797-bf18-29db6ebe8c09.png (1410x880, 89K)

2:04 in the video I linked
"I dun want nuffin to do wit yo peedofile ring mate"

K E K
E E E
K E K

Just let the BBC die already, it's a fucking disgrace

It won't die if people continue to fund it.
Come on cunts, there's been a lot of defeatism around here lately. We need the can-do spirit back.

Attached: pol.jpg (799x800, 200K)

I do my part everyday aus bro, those cunts will never get a dime from me for a tv license!

It's amazing how just the camera alone can get many of them to fuck off.

Millennials don't watch or pay for tv. It will soon be on life support and incorporated into taxes
t. millennial

>ah don won anyfin tu do wiff yur pedofile ring m8
Gold

>Britbongs have told me you can actually legally opt-out of paying
You can legally opt out of paying if you are legally not required to have a TV Licence

The same way I can legally opt out of paying capital gains tax if I can prove I have no capital gained

However I have illegally opted out of paying by lying to the TV Licence folk by telling them I don't watch any live TV or use BBC streaming services

Any bongs want to chime in on how the licence fee works, and the legality of refusing?

As I understand it, the licence collection is outsourced to private companies.

Attached: logos.jpg (1451x1060, 80K)

no the gov will just change the law meaning anyone watching netflixs or youtube etc also has to pay the BBC or some shit

>if you are legally not required to have a TV Licence
Interesting. So who is or isn't legally required to pay? (and if possible, what are the relevant laws)

>However I have illegally opted out of paying by lying to the TV Licence folk by telling them I don't watch any live TV or use BBC streaming services
And this works ok? Any troubles? What are the potential risks?

>It will soon be on life support and incorporated into taxes
I think it will depend which government is in power at the time. The "conservatives" may not be genuine conservatives, but they do at least enjoy cutting public spending.

A nice idea but most can’t be bothered. They’ll pay the small amount for an easier life, even if they disagree with it or hate the BBC. Only chance you have is by framing the BBC as a paedo organisation (not hard) and arguing it should be starved of funds on those grounds

>So who is or isn't legally required to pay
You must have one license for every house in which any live television is watched on any channel or streaming service, and/or where BBC catch-up services are used

i.e. you watch any live TV at all on your telly, phone or laptop, or you use BBC iPlayer

if you stream live from Amazon, you need a license

Interestingly I don't know how it works with Twitch

>And this works ok? Any troubles? What are the potential risks?
No trouble so far, just an email I've sent two years in a row to declare that I don't need a license (I do need one of course it's just a lie)

you can stream whatever you like if isn't broadcasted live on "TV"
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ33

I don't pay a TV license, don't watch the BBC or bother with its news.

It is a farce, none of my friends pay either. One guy says that he won't facilitate paedophilia.

I agree that people should refuse to pay, just as they should en-mass refuse to pay council tax until they shape up public services (which likewise facilitate paedophilia) and sort the fucking roads out.

you can legally say you dont need to pay the licence fee becuase you dont watch live TV (includes online).

the idea is that they say they'll check to make sure you dont (usually by checking you haven't got an aerial attached). Dont know how they go about proving you dont watch it online.

Ive legally declared i dont watch for years and have never heard a peep from them.