Baki

Reminder that Baki has just started a fight with Miyamoto Musashi resurrected in present times

This might be a good time to pick up the series for people who haven't yet

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/e2zC1SGoxB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a fan of the art

ok

baki touched his dick

The author seems fond of having Musashi be hit in the balls for whatever reason

Not just Musashi.

Was that a nut shot?
Also Musashi has been hit in the balls by both Yujiro and Baki, the two strongest creatures on Earth

Does this author have something about having characters go for the balls? It's a legitimate fighting strategy but this seems like a lot of nut shots.

Why is Musashi's face so flat now? He used to be much more handsome

It's an extreme fixation on masculinity and primal man. Whenever Itagaki has to justify something particularly strange, he goes straight to human behavioral biology and spends a considerable amount of time elaborating on the point. Sometimes it's fictional; usually, it's legitimate.

are the translations up to date ?

Translations, yes. Scanlations, no.

Is there a reason that the guys looks like lizard people?

strong is beautiful

nah, art is disgusting

Never forget

This series is still going? I've been on and off reading it for a few weeks and i'm not all that invested in the story. The author likes to cut away from action to explain some detail in more depth that I couldn't really give a fuck about. It comes off as a bit cheesy at times when Yujiro or someone comes by some normal people and the normies can just "feel" that that they would get gutter stomped by him just because of his presence, who then proceed to piss and shit themselves in terror.

You've probably started reading at the wrong series, then. The Baki series begins with Grappler Baki.

Yeah I initially read it the wrong way around but figured out the correct reading order. I'm up to Baki fighting his dad, the one where Yujiro shows his father's fighting style by using Baki as nunchaku. Way too drawn out if you ask me.

The fuck

Pickles is the second worst thing to happen besides Musashi.

I don't see a problem with this.

I can not get passed the quality of the art no matter how hard I try, maybe if someone redraws the whole thing like what Murata did with ONEs opm.

Maybe its something you get used to, but I have no fucking idea what's going on in that image.

makes you wonder what shit will be topping both of them in the next series

What are the power levels in Baki? I assumed this was some kind of MMA/street fighting manga but now I think i was wrong.

The creator is obviously gay and has a fetish

I think the levels are kinda like this:

SSS rank: Hanma blood (Baki, Yujiro)
SS rank: Supernatural shit (Pickle, Musashi)
S rank: impure Hanma blood (Jack)
A rank: other freaks of nature like Hanayama, the criminals from series 2, grandmasters of their respective skill (Doppo, Goki)
jobber rank: characters with actual skill that show up for more than 1 fight
meme rank: Motobe (may rank everywhere depending where the story needs him)

185 has been out since yesterday, by the way.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/e2zC1SGoxB0

Musashi is SSS

I tried to read everything until catching up but the art is so unpleasant. It's not even a technique problem, the artist style just makes disgusting looking characters in a strange way. Like, those who look so goofy and bizarre are fine, but characters like Baki are just unpleasant with that disgusting mole and face and everything.

I really hate the art.

Oh man, so much text is useless without translation. That's rare for Baki. But at least Itagaki is picking up Musashi's telepathy feats up again.

>S rank: impure Hanma blood (Jack)
Jack is the same as Baki, Hanma + normie woman. In fact, so is Yujiro, his mother was a nun or some shit
Jack has slow development, though - He's below the likes of Motobe currently. Current Doppo, Oliva or even Shibukawa could probably annihilate Jack Hanma

Why he looks like retarded monkey? Holy shit this art is ugly.

Yujiro once stated that the blood of Jack wasn't pure enough. I think it was after Pickle rekt him

So whats up with the mcs dad? is he some kind of demigod? And why is it only japanese people who appareantly have godlike bodies and can do absurd shit

>So whats up with the mcs dad? is he some kind of demigod?
Yes, basically a DBZ character
>And why is it only japanese people who appareantly have godlike bodies and can do absurd shit
There are many non-japanese freaks: the convicts, all thje Kaiohs, Oliva, Guevara, etc.

>Doppo
>or even Shibukawa
But Shibukawa > Doppo.

I wonder if he's still above Doppo. Last time this was tested was the Maximum Tournament and since then Shibukawa barely did anything. Doppo obviously leveled up tremendously, just look at his fight with Dorian Kaioh

Guevara is Japanese and most of the kaiohs suck shit.

Jack did better than both of them against Ali, though.

Ali lost to the entire cast and then to his brain damaged elderly dad. Beating him doesn't mean shit
He also failed to cuck Baki

I can't hate Musashi/Baki Dou
The scenes with him freaking out over modern technology are just too cute
I wish we got more of them

wake me up when they get rid of musashi
it's been what, 2 years already?

>hating baki's design
what a fag

Same here user