REC

Marathoned this. This show has so much heart. Why doesn't SHAFT make quality shows like this anymore?

rec threads not allowed

>9 episodes x 13 minutes
>equivalent of 4.5 episodes
>marathon

Better question is why doesn't SHAFT finish adapting Zetsubou Sensei. I liked Rec, but SZS is far more deserving of more. If only SZS made them popular and not Monogatari, not that I don't like the Monogatari series.

If he watched it all in one go then he marathoned it, doesn't fucking matter the length.

cuz trash sells better than quality

REC isn't a quality show though.

Agreed. Monogatari isn’t bad, but pre-madoka and monogatari SHAFT was so much better.

dat op

She gets sexually assaulted in the manga.

Why tho SZS ain't continuing? What happened to it?

It finished. You typically don't make anime adaptations of finished manga since the anime 99% of the time is a giant ad for the manga. A finished run means you lose out on profit milking.

You mean she cheats on him. I dropped it right there too.

Fuck this whore

She played Harumi (the fujo).

Dropped it on the first episode, fucking loose slut.

Use the spoiler function next time you retarded tripfag

Spoilers for a 10+ years anime? Are you retarded?

It's a manga spoiler, dumbass. Manga that I was just about to read after just finishing the anime, but you see now how it's ruined for me? This isn't EVA or Death Note where literally everyone knows what happens.

Well good, because the guy she was going to cheat with is actually a nice guy and everything was just pretend and he didn't actually have sex with him even if she meant to do it.

Fuck that bitch. This manga actually made me mad. Should have just stopped with the anime.

The whore slept with MC the same night she met him, how did you not expect her to cuck him at some point? She obviously liked getting dicked.

Because they need monogatari money to survive.

Shit taste

RIP Nakamura-sensei

Aka a slut

I haven't watched this since it came out. Is it time for a rewatch, or was I just young and stupid?
It would be bad for their reputation if the made shows endorsed by satan.

heh

I'm glad the anime ended at a good spot. It only goes downhill from there in the manga.

>he
why do you talk about yourself in the third person? that's stupid.

Picked up.

Post more girls on toilets.