He wasnt a bad guy, was he?

He wasnt a bad guy, was he?

He was supporting the bad guys and turning a blind eye to their disgusting, evil deeds. He's worse than a bad guy.

he wasn't but fuck morality lolololol pedophile ate and raped his family after he died

He had to pay for what he did, luckily his family lived a happy life thanks to him.

Aw bols

What was he suppose to do? He knows what happen if you're not with them. He and his family will end up like the MC's friends in the beginning if he didn't do those things. He's not a super special protagonist.

I still have only one waifu
and i still wanna fuck her blindfolded

shhh his family is sleeping

You want her to give you head too?

>loves his family
>innocently good
>kills hundrens of people in a martyr of fire
>pic related

bol did literally nothing wrong anyone who said other wise probably agrees the galactic empire was evil as well and needs to be smelted

that was funny and so edgy AGK like

He was a bad guy. He knew he was a bad guy. And he regretted much of his actions even if he was just following orders.

>Shura raped them to death
>Shura uses it's Teigu to teleport
>Shura is a rapefugee

>did all his best to protect his family
>bad guy

ITT: single moms

Nope, people forget who the terrorists were.

They won so they're revolutionists.

>Be MC
>Has the option to go the air headed pure girl route
>Or the option to go the psycho Yandere route
>Or even the tomboy-ish big sister route
>Go for the basic bitch Tsundere route instead
>Basic Tsundere bitch turned into an even more basic version of herself whose job was screaming "MC-kun" all the time

Fucking a shit. Shoulda go for Aniki-route

>Bol's a hero
They won? At the time, Bol was just fighting the evil usurpers when he gave his life for society.

>He gave his life for society so the noble men can fuck them and his family in the ass

he torched a village or two. or more. He may be benign in personality, but he committed heinous acts of crime for the empire.

a damn shame what happened to his family, though.

Not only that, he himself had a habit of burning plenty of innocents alive. He was a sympathetic bad guy, but still a bad guy.

His wife and kid didn’t deserve that though.

This. He joined the bad team for the right reasons, but that still makes you a bad guy. There are tons of other families like his own, yet he escaped death because he worked for the enemy.

>Be MC
>Live in shitstain village in nowhereville
>we need protection
>never join the empire for protection
>MC has bad experience with psycho family
>terrorists take him in
>Wants to fuck over the empire
>shown empire does some shady shit but goes tho extreme lengths to take care of any shit going on in the fucked up world
>life actually looks pretty nice in the empire
>proceed to kill their defense force and your allies
>die
>Empire is now defenseless against the rest of the world as well as the town you lived in which now has a shit ton of money for some reason

Like today in the 3D world

The lot, terrorist scum obviously.

You forgot
>has option to live in peace with the toughest general of the opposition on a tropical island for years taking her out of the picture for the empire to properly use their forces

Seriously, THE stupidest thing he could have done was not making sure she stayed put on that island. It would have been a crippling blow, allowing his friends to have a major upper hand.

Was there ever a reason tatsumi didn't just take the rewards from the tournament and go back to his village to protect it? I can't remember, please don't tell me it was because potato love interest

Such a laughable edgelord show.

This. Edgeshit show for underage fags like OP.

It was barely even edgy wtf.

Elfen Lied is the edgiest anime I've seen and it's still pretty lukewarm

if he took off that mask, would he die?

He was.

Nigga, an evil clown rapes a little girl on her dad's grave then kills her and her mom.

Just fucking admit it, this show wins.

I really felt bad for him. He just wanted to live happy with his wife and kids.

I’m pretty sure Esdese would eventually try bringing him back to main land though. She takes her job seriously. She also lives for the battlefield so she will go back to war eventually. if he stall her enough on the island until regime change then there might be a chance but she would try to solo the new regime as soon as she get back anyway.

Not in the manga they didn't.

STILL MAD

this

Thank you Based Champ

He was protecting his family, maybe burning the innocent wasn't good, but if he didn't imagine what they would have done to his family. His wife and daughter didn't deserve that shit.

He was evil by association. He may not have been a bad person in himself, but it wasn't wrong for him to be put down given he supported an evil regime and committed atrocities in its name.

Don't pull the "moral ambiguity" bullshit, there's a world of difference between the sometimes edgy justice of the revolutionaries and the savagery of those on the Empire's side.

He wasn't bad, he just got lumped into a bad show

He was a soldier who did as he was ordered.
But those orders included monstrous acts.
He clearly regretted his actions but he knew himself that he has done a lot of bad things.
The empire was true evil, the minister being the very core of said evil.

Bols was a good person at heart but too got corrupted by the empire, turning into a murderer himself out of duty and to protect his family.

You don't just defy orders in an army but here it's even worse with the empire.
They wouldn't just kill him and his family, they would torture them to the point they wish to die and even then, they wouldn't allow them to die until the torturers got bored of them and feed them to the dogs.

By his own admission he was a bad person. But a bad person can do good things, even monsters can have loved ones.

That was the point were the edge went too far imo. I could deal with those 3 middle school aged girls getting raped by dogs but that guy's whole family killed/raped by the pedo clown and that other faggot? Unnecessary.

This, I don't understand why people even liked Mine so much. She was a non-character until the author decided to shill her to 11 after she almost died. Why even name the damn series Akame Ga Kill when the heroine is hardly relevant until the last couple of chapters.

He should have gone for Akame or Lion big sis.

Why does he wears the mask?

I liked Mine since her battle with Seiryu. That fight was epic.

He was a bad guy who understood what he was doing was bad and employed one of the cruelest weapons on the battlefield to burn his opponents alive.

That awareness made him feel human compared to most of his comrades and countrymen who are cartoonishly evil. And his family made it clear he kept his work life separate from his personal life.

Then his wife and daughter got raped on his grave and the last legacy of his character was shat on.

>That awareness made him feel human compared to most of his comrades
His actual comrades (jaegers) were kinda grayish to be honest. The only lulsoevul ones were Estrash and Dr. Whatever., even Justice had at least two layers.

Akame best waifu
So much wasted potential in this animu.

Hell, Wave is a good guy who didn't realize he was fighting on the evil team.

>His actual comrades (jaegers) were kinda grayish to be honest.
I even felt bad for Seryu at one point.
Wave is actually Tatsumi of the other side

Jesus Christ, that Little Red Riding Hood Kurome on the left is LOVE.

Wave stop posting

>His actual comrades (jaegers) were kinda grayish to be honest
Really just Wave and the sister (by virtue of being a child soldier) Everyone else was cartoonish even Justice girl.

>I even felt bad for Seryu at one point.
You can see she is very pure in a way with her childish sense of justice. Pro-empire = good, anti-empire = bad; she's kind to her allies and law-abiding citizens, and ruthless to her enemies and 'wrongdoers'.

Imagine if she was fighting with the revolutionaries. That would be fun.

If I take the mask off will he die?

This should've been a VN so I can have official fugs with Akame on her route.

She even shows explicit disgust over Wild Hunt. I understand people hating her for killing Sheele but I don't get why she's considered a hypocrite when she doesn't actually know that the Empire at its core is corrupt.

Justice was unfortunate that all her benefactors were insane and corrupted. She only wanted to follow in her parents' footsteps but she got raised by
>a sadist who's friends w/ corrupt politicians
>a sadist who experiments on any possible subject
>a sadist who just wants the world to burn

Post sexy terrorists

She is a paper-thin character with retarded motivations.

Still better than almost all the Night Raid members though.

Yeah but I don't get how that makes her a hypocrite.

Anyone can see they're savages who'd go so far as terrorize the empire's own citizens to satisfy their desires. Even Esdeath didn't do that.

Justice was a naive girl who was likely warped due to being influenced by fucked up people. If she was on the good side and killing assholes instead of heroines, she would be adored.

She's crazy, not a hypocrite. Hypocrisy would be claiming to hold beliefs but making an exception for oneself. Crazy as she was, she was consistent, and vowing the kill Tatsumi or any ally who defected actually proved that.

I think the fact that she believed it is what makes me dislike her more, how can you live in an empire so openly corrupt and actually believe the whole justice shtick.

The same reason why the empire's citizens weren't aware of the corruption. Additionally, all of her guardians turned her away from the truth and and made her think that the empire is the good guys.

It's been a minute since I've read it but were people actually not aware of why their neighbors were disappearing or being executed?

>Just doing my job
That was internationally addressed to be a non valid excuse like 70 years ago.
So no.

Oyakodon is the patrician fetish.

>I even felt bad for Seryu at one point.
I think her first appearance when she's just saying "dad, I won!" after having her arms ripped off worked well, but then they just kept upping the edge too much.

(((internationally)))

>>>(((Sup Forums)))

>Akame best waifu
>So much wasted potential in this animu.
Yes.