Just finished season 1 of Hibike Ephonium and this is the gayest couple I have seen in a long time

Just finished season 1 of Hibike Ephonium and this is the gayest couple I have seen in a long time.
Do they go full /u/ or is this advanced yuribait? Because I don't want it to be advanced yuribait.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/liz_bluebird/status/941596094663835648
youtube.com/watch?v=hBkdgCvZPX0
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0G03J_03k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Because I don't want it to be advanced yuribait.
Don't watch S2 then.

Just started season 1.
I gues it's hardcore yuribait but man if that fireworks scene wasn't also gay as fuck.

This last season was such bait that /u/ flooded the board with salt for like a month. Their tears sustained me for days.

>Do they go full /u/
i'll translate that as 'do they kiss'. in which case the answer is no.

Advanced yuribait.
Those who read the manga know that one of them has a het love interest.

So lesbian sex with no kissing?

No.
They're both straight.
Reina's got a thing for her teacher and the other chick's into her childhood friend.
Why do /u/ always need to insert gayness into every close friendship?
Do you guys think Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are gay too?

dont be obtuse

Nah, Reina spends the entire second season talking about how much she wants to fuck Taki-sensei. Almost every single scene with Reina is about Taki-sensei. She stalks him and finds out his dead wife's tomb just so she can almost literally "threaten" the ghost. KyoAni's directors said in an interview that they're "rooting for Reina to get together with Taki" as well.

>Do you guys think Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are gay too?
Can you show me photo of them where they looks like Kumiko and Reina on OP pic?

If I didn't know the light novels existed, I would think they were a gay couple in season 1. Knowing s2 exists, I would think Kumiko is gay and Reina is a swinger.

Full /u/, but not with Reina.

Both straight? I mean Reina clearly is, but Kumiko is up in the air.

Don't be delusional.

Girls really don't get this close to eachother's faces without being gay
t.femanon

Well she's a normal girl in the novel, just like Reina, so it's safe to assume she is. The novel was also gayer.

Kumiko moves to greener pastures

What bait? there's no yuri in it to begin with. You made the dumbest choice to see the relationship with your yuri goggles. So it's like you baited yourself, not kyoani

S2 is gayer

Serious question here. On a scale from 1 to 10, how strong are the undertones ? I've been wanting to watch it for a while but I don't want to end up disappointed if it starts getting gay.

Watch it and you'll see you'll even start rooting for them. It's actually really well done, it's not obnoxious.

>It's actually really well done, it's not obnoxious.

That's the worst case scenario mate, it's just going to piss me off even more. I'm sick of how having a good chemistry with a friend automatically means that they're gay for each other.

You should just watch it and judge it yourself, I don't really understand what you want from the show.

It was meant to be

I blame kyoto for that.

twitter.com/liz_bluebird/status/941596094663835648

It's yuri bait, She openly admits she wants the Taki dick in the show.

Absolute kinography

Don't listen to trolls. Kumiko x Reina is canon even in the novels.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBkdgCvZPX0

This is all you need to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0G03J_03k

>the punchline was a joke
Also she's definitely bisexual.

basd schizbro

S2 drops Kumiko/Reina in favor of Asuka/Kumiko and Reina's obsession with Taki.

KEK. It is irony right? Or are you plain retarded?

It's 9/10. You'll end up disappointed for sure. It's totally gay.

It's just a generic yuribait.

Is this the point in the thread where I'm supposed to accuse /u/ or people who hate /u/ of ruining generals?

Tits or gtfo

>Girls really don't get this close to eachother's faces without being gay
Girls are THIS close even they're not gay. You're just too socially retarded.

t. user (male) with many female friends & sisters

That is very nice because Asuka is best girl.

Neither character has been abused as a child or has crippling psychological issues, so there is no reason to think they are lesbians, almost certainly just deep friends.

You're absolutely retarded and you don't understand women in the slightest and stop lying. I'm female myself and I'm a loving and caring person and NO, not THIS close type is the normal behavior between friends and sisters.

You have to be mentally retarded to not realize that there are certain lines that you only cross with the person you're in love.

Deep friends like this not exist. And if you think like this I'll only assume you've never had a relationship neither close friendships.

Stop larping and kill yourself you faggot.

Why do mexicans, schizos, and mexican schizos love this show so much?

It's wants clear that "long straight black hair girl" wants the teachers dick real bad from the get go

I also just finished season 1 by the way.

Does anyone else find it really really difficult to tell the characters in this anime apart? They all dress and look the same, the only thing you've got to go on is their hairstyle. I also can never remember any of their names.

Actually they do. It's not advertised that much but there's a lot of that kind of "friendships" in all-girl and all-boy schools. I also remember reading an article about japanese schoolgirls experimenting in light lesbianism way more than girls in western world on average. It's a thing you get when hetero relationships are demonized the way they are in nipland. Not to mention there's a deep-rooted culture of homosexual experimentation in japan throughout history.

What are other good/watchable music-focused anime? The only other one I remember is k-on

nostalghia (tarkovsky, 1983)

I only remember Kumiko, Asuka, Midori and Reina's name.
The rest are the president, the big tuba guy, the best friend of the president, genki girl, bow bitch girl and so on. It's kinda strange because they are all ok characters.
Maybe in the novel the things get better.

I dunno man this anime looks weird, the artstyle is all hyper-realistic

Can't you argue? You know I'm right.

>It's wants clear that "long straight black hair girl" wants the teachers dick real bad from the get go
Bi people exist you retarded human being.

But we're talking about a girl who admires her sensei in such a way, she's probably going to turn yandere in a couple years

Its not advanced yuribait. Its really advanced yuribait. And whats more, the black haired girl gets ignored for most of S2 for yuribait featuring side characters.

When is the second novel getting translated? Damned Yenpress ruins everything.

Not that guy but you're wrong. Maybe you didn't have that kind of relationship with anyone but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. It's not the norm but you're talking out of your ass if you say those kinds of friendships don't exist at all. Also saying that you're right while calling people retards and completely disregarding an actual argument (see:) just makes you look stupid.

1. They're not in all-girls school.
2. "Light lesbianism" still being lesbianism you know? And here is not such a thing like light lesbianism. To put it in some small words you're gay, bi or straight. Or people say they are light straight? This is ridiculous as fuck.
3. Homo closet culture still being homo despite you say it out loud or no.

Stop being retarded and let's call things by their name. Everything is more simpler using the right words.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Clearly you still virgin. And haven't clear your sexuality yet. Ki ni shinaide, you'll found your way some day.
>It's not the norm but you're talking out of your ass if you say those kinds of friendships don't exist at all.
It's clear for me when some lines are crossed it means something. If you can't see them you are totally inexperienced and insensitive about this matter.

If you love your best friend more than anyone else and more than your lover this is a sign that something you aren't doing fine.

>1. They're not in all-girls school.
Nice one but that's irrelevant. You made a claim stating that friendships like that don't exist. That's wrong. You weren't saying that in this particular series it doesn't happen.
>2. "Light lesbianism" still being lesbianism you know? And here is not such a thing like light lesbianism. To put it in some small words you're gay, bi or straight. Or people say they are light straight? This is ridiculous as fuck.
Light lesbianism might be a misnomer but what I meant by that is that they don't full on fuck each other but they kiss and maybe touch each others and such. It might've been better to say "light lesbian act" or just describe it outright, I'll give you that much.
>3. Homo closet culture still being homo despite you say it out loud or no.
This doesn't even relate to what I was saying in any way but yes, closet homo is a homo, we can agree on that one at least.
All in all though, you didn't have much of an argument at all, still just calling people retarded.

Nice ad hominem but how about an actual argument for once? You're speaking about your personal experiences and values without thinking cultural differences or personality differences at all. Not everyone is like you and people do experiment on sexuality from a young age and in different ways. It's been studied for a long time and if you actually researched this just a little bit you wouldn't make embarrassing claims like that.

>Does anyone else find it really really difficult to tell the characters in this anime apart?
No.
>They all dress and look the same, the only thing you've got to go on is their hairstyle.
Welcome to anime and school uniforms.

>1. They're not in all-girls school
that doesn't mean it can't happen
>"Light lesbianism" still being lesbianism you know? And here is not such a thing like light lesbianism. To put it in some small words you're gay, bi or straight.
but that's wrong
yes men have mostly hardwired sexuality and they are mainly attracted to physical traits
but women have fluid sexuality and their preferences change with their environment and they are mostly attracted by character traits

the reason everything seems simpler when you use the ""right"" words is because words inherently simplify things you're generalizing and loosing nuance
there is nothing explicitly gay about their relationship and so I'm taking it for what it literally is and there's no reason to do it otherwise