Fukin magnets

What the hell does "ar, ge, ru?" mean anyway? All these animu women keep saying it like it's sexy or attractive or something but the translation seems different each time, what the hell does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MheNUWyROv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

japanese think speech impediments are cute

Slowing a word into three syllables is a speech impediment? Is it their version of stuttering- wait, can't be, they go "I-i," and things like "ch-ch-choto mate" all the time. Is it slurringnor somthing?

Fuxk! Nobody knows? Demmit

Ageru means "to give" but you are probably referring to its usage as an auxiliary verb in which case it means "to do (something) for somebody". Enunciating each syllable puts emphasis on the fact that they are doing it specifically for the person they are speaking to, as in they are doing it as a favor for the listener or doing it for their benefit.

So the proper sense of the word would be " Just, for, you?" correct?

That handles the translation, thanks bro, by can anyone answer why it's such a repeated thing? Why is it considered seductive/adult to slow it down like that?

Spoken like a man who has truly never seen a vagina before in his life.

Seriously, if you can't grasp how this is seductive or flirty, I beg you, stop watching anime and go spend some time around actual women.

Oh really? How many japanese women have said it to you then?

and if someone pronounces a word slowly to you, you get turned on? Just, like, this? You going to whack it now because you're so, turned, on?

Or are you going to admit it's a strange thing that doesn't automatically translate to se, duct, ion?

Not him, but I wanted to spoonfeed you until you sperged
Just because it's the internet it doesn't mean we can't be nice

Nice damage control.

But your sentence doesn't make any sense, "I wanted to make you upset because we are allowed to be nice on the internet."

If you can't back up your own argument, at least don't trip on the goal post you're moving, because that just makes losing look more pathetic...

Try to be a better person ok? You'll be happier in life.

There's alot of retard to unpack in your statement, so we'll start at the top.

>Oh really? How many Japanese women have said it to you then?
None, but I rarely have the opportunity to date or talk to Japanese women. But this kind of playful emphasis is hardly exclusive to Japanese women.

>and if someone pronounces a word slowly to you, you get turned on? Just, like, this? You going to whack it now because you're so, turned, on?

Don't be silly. I don't even know what you look like. Besides, I don't think we'd be compatible, I don't find stupid erotic. The point isn't saying things slowly, it's putting deliberate emphasis on specific syllables to achive a specific type of aural stimulation. Also, if you're going to indicate... deliberate... pauses. There are so~ many~ better~ ways to do it in punctuation. Never use commas.

>Or are you going to admit it's a strange thing that doesn't automatically translate to se, duct, ion?

Nope, it's not strange at all. Again, bantering and flirting with people, especially women, this kind of thing is all over the place.

Lemme give you a classic example: Lauren Baccal in To Have and Have Not:
youtu.be/MheNUWyROv8

The sultry tones, the playful lilt, the overemphasis on syllables are all there. In anime it's a cliche, so it's usually more sing-song since it's played for laughs, but it's essentially identical. Here you'll hear the more seductive aspect more clearly because she's speaking English and not only do you understand the words, you're much more familiar with aspects of pitch, timbre, and pace. It sounds strange to you in Japanese because you don't have the same familiarity with that language.

Got any statistics for it to corelate to Japanese language erotic useage then? Because that was the original question. Why is it a thing in japanese, not, english.

Also I'll use as many commas as I like, we may have lost net neutrality but you can't jail me for grammar yet.

also^2 it took you ten minutes to dance around the question, insult me (again), but in the end you only confirm WHY I'm asking the question- without gicing any evidence.

>>In anime it's a cliche, so it's usually more sing-song since it's played for laugh, but it's essentially identical.

Where's your citation to back up that statement? hmm? Now that you've agreed to my question, then, I'll spin you right back around to ask the very first original question in this thread. WHY.

I'll wait ten more minutes for your well thought out answer, peppered with pointless insults, all the while you run circles around the goal post YOU noved, tripped over, then pjt BACK in place with a smug look of victory, with more insults.

Or you know, you could stop trying to make this a moral discussion of oneupmanship and actual have a simple conversation with another human being. One that has yet to insult you, night I add, despite your hostile foolishness and grandstanding.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

I don't know if you're retarded or just underage OP, but either way, you disgust me.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Don't kick the goal post in frustration and climb it to look down on me, it's not a high horse... you can't avoid the question up there... you just look like a bald monkey flinging poop.

It's sad you can't just speak simply to someone actually engaging you without chattering and pooping in your hands, but that's fine... I didn't come here to learn from a scared monkey.

I'll leave you in peace, safe in your high retreat, maybe one day you'll climb down and have a discussion like a man... a human. I hope to see that someday little brother, I think you will be happier. Peace, I'm out.

Me and the first poster weren't the same person, again not being nice and now jumping to conclusions, at least learn what the numbers at the buttom of the page mean

He answered everything you said already.
It's not solely a Japanese thing, every language does it. The evidence is anecdotal, just like your original question. I legitimately think you're autistic.

Please tell me this is bait. If you're actually that retarded, then just end yourself.

You are retarded.

user needs to be walked home gently

This fucking guy.

Wow you might actually be socially retarded dude. Get help.