Toradora Annual stream

Annual midnight EST Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou starting in one hour. Get in here minna

Ami's year.

>actually watching this trash let alone yearly rewatches

Babbys first romance anime

Baby's first shitpost.

>babby's first December on Sup Forums

Thanks for the bump!

Taiga is best girl.

I like my chocolate Choi.

Ami > Mom > Taiga >>>>>>>>>> Autism

>mom better than taiga
I mean she's lewd and what ever but she doesn't really have much character other than whining and being needy.

what a garbage series.
Taiga needs therapy and not the dick kind.
the rest are enablers.

Taiga resolves her issues in the year she spends with her biological mom and her family.

This was a lewd hentai.

Thank you for streaming NouCome the other night. Downloaded it immediately after the stream and it was great.

Yeah, NouCome is the best. It's even more fun with stream due to the ERABE.

Daily threads are banned. Fuck off

Dial 911 and tell the police someone is doing something you don't like on the internet.

I want to fuck Sento.

LEWD

>Implying she needs more than that.

But she does.

Had to leave early, but it's always fun watching shit with you Sup Forumsutists

Sakurasou starting.

>year
6 weeks, and there's nothing to really indicate she "resolves" them. It's more like a first step.

>6 weeks
Are you pretending to be retarded? She left for the remainder of high school. Which, since they were 2nd years, was a year plus the remainder of the winter she left during.
And the novel pretty clearly describes her current situation with her family at the end. She's made amends with her family and herself as a person.

fuck off pajeet

See ya lads

fuckin novelfags get the good stuff everytime

>treating the anime as canon
wew
>And the novel pretty clearly describes her current situation with her family at the end.
You can't erase years of developmental issues in 6 weeks.

Goddamn Minorin's little talk with Ryuuji in this episode was translated so terribly in the fansubs. Are there no better subs out there?

When is the cooking ova ?

No, Toradora never got good subs. gg and doki are both bad and the official subs are even worse.

And ani-yoshi isn't good either.

Yeah but when's the yearly ranma rewatch?

I just checked Crunchyroll and that scene at least is actually understandable there. Anything you can specifically recall as to why they're bad?

I'm not sure if CR has a different translation to the R1 release. What was the original line and the translation in the subs you watched? From what I watched of R1 subs is they had a lot of TL errors too and they were horrendously ESL-tier, whereas at least gg read fine in English despite having translation errors. Best of the worst sort of situation.

Well, she just had in this episode.

GochiUsa? More like GochiUzbekistan because I am going to destroy Sharo's tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as a Jizzakh deep into her.

Gochiusa starting.

Japanese: だから、今日みたいにチクッとくること言う時にも、あーみんなりの理由があるんだって思う. っていうか、そうであって欲しいんだ. 私も、言っちゃ悪いけど高須くんにも、分からない事っていっぱいあるじゃん? 分かりたい相手の事なのに分からない事って.
あぁ
そういうの、あーみんだけは全部ちゃんと分かってくれてるって想いたいの. 未熟ゆえに分かってあげられない私らの、それが、最後の救い...みたいなさ

Fansubs: That's why I think Amin has her own reasons for being so direct today. Or should I say, I wished for her to do it. I shouldn't say this, but there are a lot of things you don't know. For example, not being able to understand someone you want to understand.
True.
But I think Amin has considered all of it already. Because we're still immature, we cannot understand him. But I think... that's why we're his final salvation.

CR: That's why I believe that Amin had her reasons for being so harsh today. Or more like, that's what I want to believe. I don't want to say this, but there are a lot of things you don't know, right? Things about someone you want to understand.
Yeah...
I just want to believe Amin is the one who knows it all. And we're just too immature to understand. She's like our last hope...

CR isn't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot closer than the fansubs. Here's the novel for good measure, since the lines were shortened a little in the adaptation.

>Sakurasou
>Toradora
They have nothing in common in term of quality, plot or feels

キラメキラリ(U 'ᴗ' )⊃━━*.゚

NouCome starting.

BGata Hkei starting.

Blade Dance must be fun, but you guys watch it way late.

Nyan Koi starting now.

(´++´) PON PON

(´++´)

SORE SORE SORE SORE (´++´) (´++´) (´++´)

>another day without mashiro

>another day without child bearing hips

Macademi Wasshoi starting.

is this website streaming haruhi on the 18th

>Babby’s first romance anime

That’s not Love Hina or Oh! My Goddess

Yes, before Toradora.

neat

what's the url cunts

It's in the image, you unbelievable retard.

Fuck off you worthless idiot.

Interesting. Seems like CR is different to R1. I'll check out the HS release.

I thought that was on the 17th

I dunno, ask one of the mods like tsukari or kseniasolo

That's not Clannad

Doesn't make it not good

A friend of a friend has been streaming this, I don't really get why this series is considered a classic. It's just a mediocre romcom, and it's not as if it was ahead of it's time or anything, there were plenty right up it's alley '04-'08. I'm big into loli but taiga comes off as a dumb basic bitch, ami is a mean cunt straight out of the oven, and genki girl is like a cartoon character from the sixties in her outrageous mannerisms and she has that "smelly" feel, as if she doesn't bathe or something. That subtle troglodytian feel that Sakaki gave off from Azumanga. Then the mom is like a whore or something. Not really any girls to get behind and nothing else that makes the series interesting. What gives?