Poor boy

it isn't his fault, he dindu nuffin, he had no chance

He was just getting his life back on track, going to church, studying for his GED. You have to look at it from his point of view, how was he supposed to feel alive, there's more sides to the story, don't just judge.

They're both just machines acting out the artificial recreation of a dead mans mind.

so?

Inuyashiki should be arrested for brutality against minors

metal lives matter

I want Hiro to bang me.

Oku is a hack

it's the author's fault

Robots are not minors

How so?

So making him a robot reduced his IQ?

I mean, in a way his 2ch troll slayings and 9/11 are just responses to the police coming after him. If they left him alone he wouldn't have killed any more people. Heck, if they left him alone after pube head calmed him then he would actively still be saving people. The cops not only restarted his rampage, they also shot the girl that stopped his second wave.

>to the police coming after him
He brought this on himself. Shouln't murder whole families then.
>The cops not only restarted his rampage
They just proved he was easily triggered, angry animal which needs to be put down.

But the police can't put him down. They can't even hurt him. All they can do is hurt innocent people around him and compel him to hurt even more innocent people. The cops ultimately only ever made things worse.

inuyashiki here ama

Regardless of how powerful he seems the police can't just sit by and let a serial killer robot wander around and do as he pleases, even if he 'reforms' how long until he kills someone out of some misguided sense of justice, or if he just gets bored?

can I marry your daughter?
why did you reanimate her in full smoke?

Aliens made him do it.

It's not like they knew he was nearly immortal.
And after their first attempt they didn't really get a chance to negotiate, the guy fucking walked in a police station and killed everyone.
That's a good way to write yourself on the police shitlist and stay there until you'de dead.

Fuck da police

Does your peepee still work?

>If they left him alone he wouldn't have killed any more people.
>j-just left him alone! He's good guy!
No.

Tell me my hero where you're going. What do I need to end my war?

If they left him alone, there was no reason to believe he would start killing again. He said he was going to stop when he was with his mother, and that all he wanted to do was support her. Then he started curing people to make up for the people he killed with pubehead, and said all he wanted was to be with her. The cops burned both those bridges. If they carried out a proper investigation before going gung ho and shooting two unarmed civilians, maybe they could've drawn a correlation between Hiro's mom suddenly not having cancer before she died, and Hiro and pubehead going around the city hanging out with cancer patients that suddenly also get cured. Also, the fact that the murders stopped. Hiro isn't a good guy, but he's one that can be harmless or even beneficial if pacified and not provoked.