What habits have you picked up from anime and manga?

What habits have you picked up from anime and manga?

>being easily impressionable
How old are you?

Resting my head along my hand like pic related and other similar poses.

beingay adn suking a lot of cock

backwards everything reading

You too?

Habits? I dont know. Fetishes a LOT.

I unironicaly larp as this dude irl

I smile with my eyes closed

I sneeze whenever someone somewhere is talking about me.

How do you know that? Can you prove it?

Gulp gulp pwah.

I say "ottoto" or other similiar shit whenever I lose my balance.

Also this.

>Fuck up while reading western comics
>catch myself looking at womens clothing and wonder what my waifu would look in them.
>treat women how the MC of a VN would.
>"eh?" or "pwah"
I think I might of got "Pwah" from the Germans though.

Lusting for JK

None cause I ain't a stupid bitch

autism

I used to adjust my glasses from the sides, but now I push the bridge up with two fingers like all the nerds in anime do.

I lose my face whenever I engage in any sexual activity.

When I point to myself I point to my nose instead of my chest like every other american does. I've tried to stop but I can't. Something is wrong with me.

Kek

Tilt my head or touch/rub my chin. It's mostly when I'm puzzled or contemplating something. My cousin mentioned it after more than a year of seeing me. She asked me something, I tilted my head and she mentioned "you still do that!?" in a sort of amused tone.

saying HOOOOOOOOOOO to express disbelief

fuck you reinhard

Flirt with girls, and act extremely oblivious when they show interest.

In highschool I'd mutter yare yare daze under my breath whenever I was annoyed.

None.

Yeah it's pretty easy to lose face that way. That's why you need a partner that doesn't take sex so seriously and can laugh off embarrassing hijinks

I have caught myself sitting like L from Deathnote.

I was at a friends house one day. I was at his desk and he looks at me and says "You sit exactly like L"
It was completely on accident.
I eat ramen with chopsticks
I eat sushi with chopsticks...

Everything I know about romance I learned from anime

Normal one, drinking coffe because tokyo ghoul

Most of these are harmless but this is bad. Anime is not real life. Just treat other people with respect and be yourself.

sitting in front of PC the same way father in yotsuba sits.

General positivity and smiling a lot. A lot of can-do attitude. Sulking about everything just doesn't have benefits, better to just enjoy life. Not just a habit, a way of life.

obviously cause he never sneezes

Does Mahjong count? Thanks to Akagi I'm addicted to Mahjong.

That's been the cool chuuni pose for centuries.

Fapping to Loli.

>just b urself
Are you really hitting me with that one
I didn't have a dad and my one or two friends in highschool were as awkward/ugly as I was so anime was all I had to go by.

>sitting in coffee shop
>cute girl a table over
>"SO KAWAII!!!" I think to myself
>approach her
>H-HELLO PRETTY LADY!" I say as I bow to her
>She is completely confused
>CAN I BUY YOU A COFFEE AND WE COULD CHAT ABOUT SOMETHING?"
>She thinks I'm odd but says sure why not
>Sits with her and she tells me about how she got her panties snagged on a post today and they got ripped off
>shes been going around town in a skirt with no panties
>get a nosebleed
>go back to her place
>Tells me she needs a nice hard dicking
>she pulls down her skirt
>her pussy is blurred out for some reason
>pull my pants off too
>my penis is blurred
>MFW I'm in a hentai

I eat raw eggs with rice and started to intentionally use MSG in my foods.

>started to intentionally use MSG in my foods.
I want to start this I heard it's actually not bad and it makes everything taste like heaven.

just pay a prostitute to take your v-card. make sure you wear a condom though.

>just do this thing I wouldnt do or did myself
Why do normalfags say this shit

Why? So I could be some creep that couldn't get a woman to touch them without throwing money at her?

I'll just stick with anime its a lot more fun to watch than hollywood romcoms at least.

Play more galge and visual novels. You will experience exponentially better success once you've gotten far enough and learned all the tricks you need in the book.

Stop giving shit advice. Invest in onaholes and dabble in VR. Harken in the age of 2D instead of being behind the curve.

>sex without love
why? an onahole is better anyways

Are you me? I feel like mahjong is taking over my life.

>3d women
>capable of love
Funny how they only ever seem to magically fall in "love" with Chad

stop it user there has to at least be one

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from

There isn't. Give up on 3D.

>pic related
IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING EVANGELION REFERENCE???

picking fights where I don't have to, both verbal and physical

go on meet.me and look in the nerd and geek sections. I'm talking to 3 decently cute girls right now and 1 of them wants to fuck me almost right off the bat. Then I find out she's autistic...

He didn't say easily. As for the topic, I've picked up quite a bit of Japanese and sometimes find myself using Jap phrases that typically don't have a good English equivalent, such as "maa" or "shou ga nai."

Why the fuck are normalshits like this plaguing Sup Forums?

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
Yea ok, I think I'm set on this being my final year here. It was fun while it lasted faggots. I can bet my ass that I'll wake up tomorrow, and all these off-topic posts will still be there, and the thread be at 500 posts, all images omitted.

>go on meet.me
Leave this place normal

Myself and my brother say itadakimasu before we eat any meal.

Trust me user, I'm nowhere near normal. I fucking hate normies. I get on on meet.me cause there's actually decent geeks on it to talk to.

I wish I were normal ;_;

leave and never return

no u

please, no
you're ruining my thread

You just outed yourself.
I think /r9k/ would be more your style you failed normalfag.

Had sex without paying for it = Normalfag
Thats like the defining trait of a normal, theres no way around it

Why wouldn't you date Sup Forumsnons?
Traitor
If you're gonna betray 2d at least do it for cute Sup Forumsnons

b-but I love animu and kawaii girls user!!!

>I don't know how to be a nerd and find a nerdy gf cause that's too much work and I'm scared of the real world
No seriously, grow the hell up and be a fucking nerdy man. Hell, I goto a hobby shop twice a week a week and hang out with adults that are hella more nerdy/geeky than I am and most of them are fucking married. Their wives walk in and bring their children. You know what's honestly pathetic about this whole thread? The fact that you all cannot for the life of you leave your god damn desk for a day to meet a nice person and make new friends. No, instead you sit there whining on Sup Forums how "TFW no gf." Get the fuck up and do something about it. I've had a handful of GFs and each one was nerdier than the last and we could talk about most anything. Granted, they've not last, and now I'm single but shit, at least I get out there and fucking try. What do you losers do?

"N-NO ONE LOVES ME! LOOK AT MY PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT NOT LEAVING MY DESK! WHAT GIRL WILL LOVE ME?"
Nah, just sit there and be a fuckin loser ass weeb for EVER.

Oh? you mean go date a trap. No, I'm not gay and I wish to create a child one day. Start my own clan and shit.

I'm well aware that "geek chic" is a thing now
Watching star wars and buying an ironic dakimakura doesn't make you any less of a normalfag

man it's like I'm in 2009 again
haven't seen an unironic post like this in what feels like forever

>at least I get out there and fucking try
Maybe you should do so again, immediately, like right now

this thread is no longer under your control OP

>star wars
No you idiot, I'm talking about girls who watch anime, play WOW, and love everything Japanese.

It honestly annoys the crap out of me when I find people this pussiefied.

We chose 2d because we know how shit 3d is, nobody here is complaining about "mfw no gf sad face."
you retarded faggot

You're just a failed normalfag, even more disgusting than actual normalfags. Fuck off.

It's 3AM
I'm talking to 2 different girls this week and seeing where shit goes

>I'd rather watch some made up character and wish she were real then go out and find a girl
I get it user, I love anime too, I love a lot of characters but hell, at least TRY

Nothing because I'm not retarded.

Ya know user? I'd rather admit I'm "normal" in my own standards than be around scared little twerps who think they are better than the rest of society cause they don't interact outside of their monitor.

>settling for shit when perfection is in front of you

>anime
Whoa man it's almost like anime isn't a huge industry now and every normal on the planet is out there spamming Jojo memes
>WoW
You mean the most popular mmorpg in the world?
>Everything Japanese
A phase 50% of girls go through in middle/high school

You're embarrassing yourself

>A phase 50% of girls go through in middle/high school
prime time

I'm sorry OP
Remake it again sometime okay?
I really like It's idea
Sorry a normie derailed it

>being sad and lonely, and dying alone and never knowing what life is like cause you're too much of a pussy to leave

Nah, I'm not, I'm just saying user, it's not impossible, it's that a lot of people are too fucking scared. And honestly, it's a lot to do with this generation. More than likely the generation that's floating in this thread. The Millennials. Being behind a screen, never interacting cause you don't know how. Liking and taking photos of shit or yourself and gaining likes. OR just streaming shows and never interacting with anyone cause it's easier to dull the pain than fix it. It's honestly sad when you think about it.

>I'm too much of a pussy to cont the thread

Don't worry user, I'll find the thread and go to it too