So does she deserve to be ignored just because she isn't a loli like the rest of the girls?

So does she deserve to be ignored just because she isn't a loli like the rest of the girls?

I’m seeing way too much threads with girls in their underwear today that your pic isn’t even making me horny anymore

what are you, straight?

Wonderful Muramasa is wonderful.

I almost picked up Eromanga for her. Almost. Such a wonderful design.

She's the hottest girl in that fucking abyssmal show. I get angry just thinking about the time I lost watching it, goddamn.

Anyways, yeah, she's hot as fuck and she has the best personality, outside of her reasons for liking MC. They don't make sense, she deserves to lose because that fucking fag is not worthy of her. Honestly, Elf seems like the best pick for MC

This bitch is best girl, but her existence is detrimental to a show that was already worse than shit prior to her appearance. Yes, I know how contradictory that sounds.

you are supposed to fap not to criticise

My hate far outweighs my lust in this case. Anyone that wasn't a 47-chromosomed mouth-breathing, shit-taste-having cunt would be upset just remembering this shit.

Carry on, though. She's really fucking hot. Just don't tell the poor souls that watched her show what to do, think, or feel.

And I'm afraid that's my limited folder.

I refuse to watch this series but I always appreciate seeing these tits around in passing.

I literally just fapped to her. God damn her body is amazing.

s2 when

Yes. Unsexy old hag.

Faggot

Lots of sexy pictures. Glad I didn't need to finish the garbage pile of a show to enjoy them.

>Let's make some sort of Oreimo remix
>what about Kuroneko?
>we can improve her, we have the technology

>this thread

Look at this 10/10 character design wasted in garbage series.

I LOVE MURAMASA

Guys, I kind of wanna fuck a JC right now.

Is there something wrong with me?

You're just straight and not gay. It could have been worse.

Her body is pure sex and I would like to spend no less than 5 hours a day with my penis inside of her, but her personality is shit and she basically ruins any scene she's in if she's doing anything other than standing there in a bathing suit.

You mean aside from not wanting to fuck a JC before?

>her personality is shit

Shit. Garbage. Trash. She's only good for her body.

Her personality is great after she stops with the shitty "I'm going to ruin your dream" drama.

No she's still pretty shit after that, she only becomes slightly more tolerable.

Post moar of best girl!

You're trying way too hard, the only moment she was shit was when she was introduced and it was mostly her lack of social skills autism at work.

Nah, she was always far and away the worst character.