A cloudian without his cloud is just a regular old alien

>A cloudian without his cloud is just a regular old alien
What a fucking copout, yes i'm mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qlTvV57qaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually now that I think about it if Honey is Half cloudian wouldn't that make her even rarer than a regular cloudian? Maybe they should register her.

Actually yeah that is a cop out, never thought about that.

I guess it was just to end on the old "Dandy never truly wins" thing.

Well except for that one time he did.

They should fuck her

What was that one time he did again?

Maybe it was that surfing part.

The aliens he was trying to register killed themselves with rocks trying to crush the other one, his victory in that episode was showing QT and Meow that he wasn't a fucking shoobie and could actually surf.

I'm sure he does win entirely without a cost, but I'm pulling blanks so far, even the one where he registers the alien girl who wants to eat everything, he lost Meow to do so.

>he lost Meow to do so
Sounds like a plus honestly.

He isn't that annoying is he?

In the Ramen episode he was kinda deserving of a punch to the face though.

He rarely actually contributes, even when he isn't annoying.

One of the early episodes he did get paid. Can't remember which one though.

...I suppose he is. He does help a little by finding more unique alien sightings on his phone.

Season 3 never ever by the way.

Episode 1 they die in a supernova
Episode 2 they eat some nice ramen but don't register an alien
Episode 3 Dandy gets paid, but Meow dies.
Episode 4 They all die again

Probably for the best - it would be hard to top that finale.
Although I didn't care much for the "lolreset" plot point.

I suppose it would be hard to follow after that finale, but the reset does give a cool idea of a more experienced Dandy karate-chopping through life until the next reset.

Are there any other good shows with as big a "fuck you" continuity as Space Dandy?
I know they kinda explain it later on, but they still keep the attitude like when Meow casually references that Dandy looks worse than he did as a zombie one episode.

Abenobashi sort of does.

I must be thinking of episode three. So I guess he only kind of won.

I'm just happy there's a fuckin' Dandy thread in 2017.

What's your favourite episode? Mine is probably Dandy and Adelia's road trip.

Runner up would be Dandy and the weird guitar playing Puppet or Meow's home planet. I'm not one to remember the actual titles.

>Season 3 never ever by the way.
We will get a live action remake instead, remake each episode.

Dead Dandy was the absolute peak of perfection.

Honestly I'd take another show like Space Dandy over all the shit the current season has to offer anyday.

Dead Dandy is pretty fucking good yeah

>For some reason, we have the inexplicable urge to go to the mall

Rock-band one probably the most favourite.
I really need to rewatch the whole thing and refresh my memories.

Not Zombie Dandy you retard, Dead Dandy

Ah now I get ya', That was also damn good.

>They played the same song all night

Practically every time I rewatch an episode I get a new favorite. Really depends on my mood. But maybe the racing episode. The way they build it up both the countdown and climax is fucking great, especially with that bizarro ending where Dandy gets launched billions of years into the future where he's some kind of deity.

I should actually rewatch Dandy but in Subs, I have never watched it Subbed, over 50 times I've gone through Season 1 and 2 but it's always been Dubbed because Ian Sinclair does a beautiful Dandy.

I tried watching a few episodes with subs, but then I started noticing how many jokes and details get snipped in the process so I didn't bother. Besides, it's one of the rare cases where I genuinely prefer the dub.

Unless I got an eariler version of the subs or something it's a fucking terrible sub.

>The train that ruined it all follows this scene

I have heard that some jokes get lost, but I'll give it a shot regardless because I love Dandy.

>What's your favourite episode
Haven't seen them all yet, just finished the fake boyfriend one but although I can't really decide on a favorite of the emotional endings the plant one is the only one that managed to make me cry.

The train doesn't really feel like it pased by for long enough for dandy to end up out of sight.

>This scene coupled with that fucking music
The episode is already good, but it already wins for me purely on this.

Oh the plant one, that's one I rarely hear people remember much, why'd it get you so bad?

I fucking loved Dandy in that episode, so hard to describe what made him so amazing in that episode.

>Road trip
My man. I also liked the one with the space dog that was all alone and died. Then they fucked it up with the mini twins taking over everyone.

Roadtrip
Limbo planet
Fishing
Rock band

Honestly, majority of Dandy wasn´t all that good though. When they were good, they were great.

>why'd it get you so bad?
I don't really know to be honest, it was no more hard hitting than any of the other emotional things but it made me cry somehow, maybe I was already sad about something else.

The way that return to their original plant forms is masterfully done.

Eh, I don't think that's fair. The least best episodes are like a 7/10 at worst on a normal scale, and then when pretty much every other episode is fantastic, it adds up.

The best were 9/10
The worst were fucking 1/10

Remind me which ones were so bad.

These ones ranged from bad to meh:
"Sometimes You Can't Live with Dying, Baby"
"The War of the Undies and Vests, Baby" = shit
"A Race in Space Is Dangerous, Baby"
"I'm Never Remembering You, Baby"
"Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby"
There's Music in the Darkness, Baby"
"Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby"
"Dandy's Day in Court, Baby" = Shit

I disagree firmly in regards to the zombie, race and chameleon episodes, but I guess you're right about the rest being fairly meh.

I can't agree entirely.

The only ones I'd agree with would be Dandy's Day in Court, Baby and Gallant Space Gentleman.

There's Music in the Darkness, Baby was cool as fuck. and I'm Never Remembering You, Baby had Dr Gel's outstanding ending.

Limbo planet and the Court were 10/10s

What did you like about the Court episode? I didn't feel much from it.

Courts and murder mysteries tickle my fancy. Plus the way it was resolved was so stupid and obvious too

It's kinda weird that Dandy and QT are on the ship without Meow after everything resets at the end, as if to imply he isn't important.

Wonder if Meow is like a branching path, so if they met another alien they be lead on another string of events.

The time loop episode is the best one.

Payoff was kind of lacking. The emotional point about him actually being kind of fond of his everyday life wasn´t delivered all that good.

I can't agree with it being the best, it was entertaining though especially Meow's shit math.

I thought it was obvious that at the end of the epsiode they're back to the very beginning of the series, which is before they met Meow.

Nah, the 'I'm Gay' part was pure gold

I'm glad I see this thread up the day after I finished watching the whole series for the first time. This show was a great ride.

Any one-shot characters you wish would've shown up again? I think Prince and Adelie coming back could've been fun.

Yep Road Trip is one of my many favourite episodes.

Just a bummer that this song was only on the promo and not in the episode: youtube.com/watch?v=3qlTvV57qaw