drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
mediafire.com/#22qus0jmm06is
pastebin.com/g44zcREM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it is I hope the Director of S1 got fired

I don't remember Kei ever being there, this has to be a S2 soon

>youtube.com/watch?v=qkHY61LKVrQ
20/12 and we will know. Damn i am hyped

More like the date when the 7.5 cover will be released.

Whorikita a shit.

She wasn't there until now. Unless they did it because of the butthurt nips, this has to mean something. I'm looking forward to the 20th

You know what's coming

Nah. Kei's been on there with the rest of them since Episode 7 aired. Although the reason likely being because of the backlash from Episode 7.

The chances are rising, I'll admit. They have the January event coming up too and this is supposed to be a special broadcast with Kiyotaka's VA and Kushida's VA together for this Youtube Live. Then the other VAs will be there for the January event. Either way, it's either an OVA, a series of OVA, or less likely than those options, another season announcement. If so, they need a new director.
Also. There's a Kushida figure out now.

>non kinky eyes kushida
meh

>There's a Kushida figure out now.
Nice

There's always pic related for your kinky eyes Kushida fetish. I think the figure's fine like it is, or perhaps they'll release an alternate version of that figure as a bonus for pre-ordering?

Oh not even. It's going to be a lot worse than just this. Imagine adapting the rest of the 4.5 stories as a series of OVAs except every other girl is now replaced with Horikita who takes their places in those stories. And instead of 50% helping Katsuragi send a gift to his sister, it'll be 50% helping Horikita send a gift to Manabu and growing closer over it.

Otaku want cute Moeblobs on their shelves

Shit taste then. Kushida's only great when she's in her bitch mode. Otherwise she's pretty much a discount Ichinose. But once she goes bitch mode, she's one of a kind. Since the chances of her getting 50% are very low, whatever guy ends up getting her in the end will be one hell of a lucky bastard.

There's a Sakura figure out now as well.

I doubt they will hire the same directors again. The LNs may have been a big hit but the anime was a complete flop. It was originally predicted to get 2-3K sales but due to the boycotting barely got 1K. I hear nips all the time saying its a 'kuso' anime.

It's such a shame too since the LNs are pretty popular. For instance, this year it took fifth place right below the industry titans like SAO, Mahouka or Saekano. Even if some of that came from the anime popularity boost, there were other LN adaptations going on this year too and for it to outpace them all means it's quite popular over there. Especially for a LN with "only" 6 (soon to be 7) volumes out so far. If they handled the anime correctly, it could've done much better. Hopefully for the possible OVAs, they get a new director to do them faithfully or make the old one do them faithfully.

You can change her face to bitch mode:

i.imgur.com/UVXiDAv.jpg

10/10 MUH DICK

Smug as fuck disdain

I hereby declare this thread to be Kushida-sama's. May her bitchiness to a blessing upon your dick.

I think the only other LN adaptation to compare to Youkoso from this year is Rokudenashi and even that is quite a bit behind Youkoso. I don't think Kadokawa was ever expecting it to be such a big hit, kinda like how they didn't expect Konosuba to be such a big hit either.

Does the MC get less edgy as the series goes along or does he stay the same Nihilist inside?

This anime wasn't popular

Machine translation:

>In addition, "Traffic Aya Road" & "Long Yoon" for Traffic Poster drawn by Mr. Tomosa was terrible force. The illustration of the sadly "Karuizawa" also matched the story of 7 volumes, and this was also wonderful. Please expect 7.5 volumes released in January. The cover illustration foretelled in the postcard, it is very wonderful.

SUDO-KUN NO CHIN CHIN WA OKII DA DAISUKI

I was talking about the LNs not the anime itself. I was saying Rokuenashi was the next best LN after Youkoso in terms of sales that got an anime this year.

So Satan is a Sudoposter. This makes so much fucking sense. Ok, Satan, you've won this one. Sudo x Horikita confirmed.

Based literally me about to save christmas

Ok so nips are now speculating that it's either an OVA announcement or given that there's still another event in January, this one might be a Visual Novel adaptation of the LN and perhaps the January event is the OVA announcement.

This.

volume 5 when?
also is the pastebin up to date or is it behind?

Pastebin is perfectly up to date. Google Drive is slightly behind but not by much. Volume 5 will come after volume 4.5 translation is complete. TL-user seems to be going by one volume per month pace so you should be getting volume 5 translations in January.

we getting translations today?

posting only girl with better body than the one you posted
50% may or may not agree

Damn those digits. Guess the Sudofag won this one.

Probably he'd disagree. Kushida is so far the only girl he's spilled an insane amount of spaghetti with. He doesn't do the same thing when he's with Ichinose. But one hug from Kushida and he's left gushing over the feeling for entire paragraphs. If she only fixes her attitude, Kushida could easily win the 50%bowl overnight.

But ichinose never plays the cute type with him. He spills spaghetti when kushida does the doe eyes in his face with a cute comment or as you say when she hug him from behind.
Just from physical standpoint, he complimented kushida on several occasions, and also ichinose -- thought she's beautiful when he first saw her and than that whole scene with the thighs. Hell if she were awake that time then he'd be spilling spaghetti, he didn't know where to look then

>50% talks to sakura

>live on Christmas Eve
Leave Kinugasa with his wife alone at that day, damn it.

Oh wait, today it's still 16 Dec, damn. I thought it was already 20 Dec.
Curse my NEET life.

15/12 for the most of the world.

>Perhaps Kushida's here to meet her boyfriend. Thinking that made my chest tighten and hurt.
>So she's not here for a night view date with her boyfriend after all. I felt relieved knowing that.
>On the contrary, my heart rate is increasing just by being alone with Kushida in a place full of couples.
>Kushida screamed and jumped into my chest. I could feel her warmth even through her jersey in this cold weather.
>"K-k-k-Kushida? W-what are you doing?" I ask her. Of course, in this unexpected situation, I was panicking. It was beyond my understanding.
Kushida is going to get vol 7.5 cover and 50% will start spilling spaghetti all over the place

It's 16 Dec at Japs and Aussie.

>Kushida will get vol 7.5
Imagine the glorious shitposting. Horikitafags will be buttblasted knowing this and prolly Keifags too.

unfortunately it's too late. he's seen her final form. if she somehow gets the cover it'll mean she found a senpai as a shield or something

>unfortunately it's too late. he's seen her final form.
He knew she hated him, blackmailed him, and yet he still spilt spaghetti.
Now that he has given up on climbing to class A and given the fact that he didn't get Ryuuen expelled, expect him to tame her in the near future and start spilling spaghetti again

Or thinks the best way to keep her safe is being close to Kiyotaka. As she's popular in their class, if one mistake is made by Kiyotaka, surely he will be hated by every classmates on their class.

>He knew she hated him, blackmailed him, and yet he still spilt spaghetti.
that was before she teamed up with Ryuuen and betrayed class D, he's very wary of her now
>Now that he has given up on climbing to class A and given the fact that he didn't get Ryuuen expelled
That might be true, but isn't she trying to get him expelled ? If so, he has reason to go against her anyway

>that was before she teamed up with Ryuuen and betrayed class D, he's very wary of her now
He was in win mode to climb to class A.
>That might be true, but isn't she trying to get him expelled ? If so, he has reason to go against her anyway
Ryuuen was a bigger threat and he still didn't get him expelled. The only way to avoid her doing things to get him expelled is to tame her. He's not going to ignore her nor get her expelled, because that would affect the class and thus his normal daily life.

>Ryuuen was a bigger threat and he still didn't get him expelled
That would just get Sakayanagi and Ichinose on his ass, as he says himself.
>The only way to avoid her doing things to get him expelled is to tame her. He's not going to ignore her nor get her expelled, because that would affect the class and thus his normal daily life.
He already decided it's easier/less risky to expel her than to try to control her, seeing as her paranoia is off the charts. The only thing that changed is that he's no longer aiming for class A, but if she is still a threat to him same as before then why would his way of handling the problem change?

I don't think she will be expelled, since she's one of the arctype heroines that Kinugasa likes to write. At best she will be tamed by him. If this is a VN, then she will lose to the power of his superior eugenic dick.

Well, I hope so too, since kushida does things to my dick more than almost any other girl. Also her paranoia is interesting and seeing her tamed would be too. All I'm saying is, something's gotta change for 50 to go that road.

Does anyone have a link to the translations

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

>expellfags still exist after vol 7
You guys don't get tired of getting btfo right?

confusedtls.wordpress.com/youkoso-jitsuroku/ -> vol 1 done; 1/3 of vol 2, but discontinued
blog.onehallyu.com/classroom-elite-vol-3-prologue/ -> vol 3 in progress

or drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0

>You guys don't get tired of getting btfo right?
No, I'm looking forward to it. But I don't see why he wouldn't expel her now simply because he stopped gunning for class A. She's still trying to get him expelled, no?

>But I don't see why he wouldn't expel her now simply because he stopped gunning for class A
He still wants to live a normal school life. The class slowly climbing to class B or A without him doing anything is better than rotting in the last place with no personal points. And he wants the class in a position where it has chances to climb to class A, so Chabashira still has hopes for the class and doesn't try to perish together with 50% for not helping her.
Getting Kushida expelled means she can reveal everything she knows about the classmates and ruin the class itself.

165839819 #
>>Kushida will get vol 7.5
>Imagine the glorious shitposting. Horikitafags will be buttblasted knowing this and prolly Keifags too
>buttblasted
Horikitafags no because they know that Kushida is the second heroine they are realistic
Keifags yes they will be Btfo hard because they are very sick and dream a lot
they think that their waifu has a chance to win against the 2 heroines of history

mediafire.com/#22qus0jmm06is
pdf/epub

I think its time to take your meds ESL-kun.

the nip does not change easily their waifu
and the Vol 7 is not going to make them like kei their sympathy is "maybe" go up but
she will not go beyond the love they have for Ichinose and Horikita
whatever your hate
Horikita stays loving despite your hate

horseshita

Hi ESL-kun

whorekita

The first line sounded like a well learned proverb, but the rest of it made it clear you're just an ESL that doesn't understand the concept of correct word order. Also I don't know what you wanted to say about horikita especially since the post you referenced has nothing to do with her

Sudokita confirmed patrician ship.

Kek. I can unironically see this being happening in the future once Hasebe falls for him too. We already have Kei being jealous as fuck. It would be hilarious if all three of those girls get jealous simultaneously when 50% unwittingly ends up flirting with another girl. Sakura would be terrified into silence by their glares.

It always was, user. They have better chemistry than 50% ever had with Horikita. He even protects her from Ryuuen the same way 50% protected Kei from him. I can easily see them being a couple come the final volume.

50% doesn't actually go after any of the girls, right?

>better chemistry
It doesn't even exist in the first place. At least troll with something that's real.

Nobody updated this? I remember someone writing the updated version in text format

that's right. never made any attempt in that direction. closest thing to that is that he thought to himself that if kushida confessed to him he'd say yes -- and this was after the real kushida reveal.

No, I saved the things that need be uploaded btw.

Depends what you mean by going after the girls. He technically goes after one and gets her to spread her legs for him. Technically that was through use of blackmail but that same girl would still spread her legs for him now if he asks without any blackmail.

Read vol 5

updated*

Old spoilers and summaries. The fact doesn't change. It's like saying Maou and Chi have chemistry and better even, which would be nonsense.

This is in severe need of updating.
>Karuizawa
Half of them are not yours needs instant removing. All of them will be yours given the amount of insane loyalty she's shown to her man.
>Sakayanagi
Add yandere either in pros or cons depending on your taste. She's pretty yandereish after reading her SS.
>Ichinose
Add inevitable corruption by Nagumo-sama in the cons list.

Also, this probably needs Sato, Hiyori, Ibuki and (maybe) Hasebe added to the list as well. If I were on my laptop now I'd do it but alas.

>Old spoilers and summaries
Horikita stopped having development with the MC since vol 5

>Depends what you mean by going after the girls.
I'm wondering whether 50% will change and suddenly have interest in everyday school life.

I remind them.

Can you post them? There might be some user who would be willing to update that

What are you talking about? To have an everyday school life is exactly what he wants.

Okay, here guys pastebin.com/g44zcREM

He always had an interest in everyday school life, user. That's the thing I like about him. Unlike most LN MCs he's not on one extreme end or the other. For instance, some MCs in LNs are extremely beta and submissive, indecisive and need the girls to do the fighting for them most of the time. Then some like Tatsuya are extremely alpha, emotionless and perfect to a fault. I like 50% because he's somewhere in the middle, a good spot to be in. He's not a "nihilist" like an user above thought he is, he DOES want to enjoy a normal life, go out with friends and perhaps get a girl too. Sensei just forced him to aim for class A and be a schemer. And despite his power he's not infallible too, he does slip up sometimes and it seems his defeat will be the climax of the LNs.

2 events consecutively. It's too big for just an OVA.

It's either a new season, or like others said, a game.

Actually I don't know why do people hate HorikitaxSudo. Sudo has Karuizawa's level of loyalty towards Suzune, he'll do anything for her no matter what, he strong enough to protect her. Yes he kind of dumb but cmon everyone has right to love and be loved.
At the other hand we have Ayano, who atm don't give a fuck about Horikita, easily could betray her if there's any benefit for him and IIRC he haven't even popped a boner looking at her.
So IMO right now Horikita lovers should be happy that everything turning out like this because she has bright future full of love.

>go out with friends and perhaps get a girl too
So does he really want this, is what I'm interested in, because from the anime he seems more disinterested / schizoid than anything. Like he just wants to get away from wherever the fuck he came from in the first place, caring less about what, so long as it isn't there.

Only retarded self-insert fags hate SudoKita.