Do you understand?

Do you understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25161767
youtube.com/watch?v=nHd3xfDzTg8
youtube.com/watch?v=0gC1r0YWxHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh. My reaction to her would have been: "We should break up since you avoided to speak your mind before and now let it out in a tantrum of expectations."

*punches the hysterical woman in the face*
>she calms down

Yes, I will give you the dick.

Of course it doesn't understand. "It" is a woman.

Someone explain the undead cat meme in a way that confused anime girls would understand

Extraordinary scene in a shittily average show. No, I don't understand at all: how the actual fuck did this come about.

I was gonna ask this. I didn't watch this show but saw this scene among others. Isn't this shit like 99% slapstick slice of life comedy and zero drama outside this one bit?

Oh yeah I get it now haha. My bad.

Unironically this, communication is really important in relationships

Hatoko is so best, why did she lose her time going after chuuni shit?

WAKANAYO!!!!!

This experiment, you see, is done with neko-chan! You pet neko-chan and put her in a box and close it so you can't hear her if she goes "nyan~!" So if, like, the box goes "dokka-n~", and the cat goes "WAAAH!!" you won't know! But she could just go "fuwaaa~" and just take a nap and you also wouldn't know. Eeto, she is like, both sleeping and in a long~ nap ehehe! Shuredinga-san thought only dummies would think like this because like, if neko-chan goes "pokkuri~" she can only go "pokkuri~!!" and not "fuwaaa~" so Kopenhagen interupretation makes no sense for the big neko-chan!

Qualia the Purple already did it.

I-I got it now, th-thanks

No, it's a battle harem with the battles replaced with club SoL. There's still the standard romance drama you'd expect for each girl.

>break up
You're not a couple.

>tfw user doesn't seem to understand

Doesn't look like you understand

Beautifully done user-san, A+ for you! Come over to my house and fuck my imouto!

what the fuck

That her voice makes millions of people diamonds? Yes.

Fucking normalfags.

Forced voice acting

The butthurt brigade have entered.

Hi

I don't get it

It's great everytime

Wasn't the Shcrodinger's Cat example meant to illustrate that because the cat both being alive and dead at the same time was absurd, this interpretation of quantum mechanics must be wrong?

Yes, but it's cooler this way.

Yes but how do you make the undead cat meme otherwise?

tfw no cute wife/gf who doesn't understand what I'm saying

Schrodinger's cat wasn't trying to prove that a part of quantum mechanics was wrong it's just a thought experiment to explain a part quantum mechanics where something can be in either of two states and where one state is chosen when either of the states are observed. It's not saying something like "it's absurd and dumb so it can't be true."

desu I can hear it

No, Schrodinger was against the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum mechanics, the purpose of the thought experiment was indeed to highlight the absurdity.

His most famous contribution to physics is a thought experiment that is always used in the opposite way he originally used it, to illustrate an interpretation he agrees with, but is now more commonly accepted.

Brilliant.

>Shuredinga-san
Bless you user.

I see. It sounds like Schrodinger shot himself in the foot.

DO YOU?!

She was hurting because she really wanted to have a deeper connection with her beloved. Course leave it to Sup Forums for that point to fly over your heads.

>her beloved
>doesn't understand a single thing about him

Sounds like she's shallow.

Sup Forums watches anime to be distracted from the truth they will die alone, not to be reminded of inadequacy.

>chuunishit is everything about him
What a shallow character. Or rather shallow self-inserters.

Also she's 16

And?

this need to be screencap'd

16 year olds can suffer from temporary highly emotional states of mind

It is absurd and may be wrong, what do you mean an object's state is determined by observation? what does observation even mean in this context? human eye? animal? camera? some kind of detector?
Dimension overlapping makes more sense than this theory, this is magic tier

inb4 the loli version

>One take.
Hayamin the fucking goddess.

The fact that she doesn't understand chuuni and that trait is a big thing about her beloved is a bad thing when all the other girls can understand him thus have a lead on her, just because she's not a weeb doesn't mean she's shallow you faggot

No one will ever care enough to feel this way about you.

Yes, (You).

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25161767

Tomoyo was best girl.

s-shut up

It's okay user-kun, just look harder and you may found somebody, it's not that hard.

I can't and don't understand normalfag.

Observation can mean any of the examples you listed. The theory seems ridiculous since it requires you to throw away the common thought that objects always exist even when you're not aware of them since you can never truly be sure something exists if you can't observe it by any means.
Say there could be a ball in a room that you couldn't see, the ball could be there or it could not be there but you would never know until you could observe the room. So for all you know the ball ceases to exist until observed and the observation of the room causes the ball to either be there or not be there.

What if Jurai kissed her and then asked her out after she finished that speech?

No, it causes you to know whether the ball is there or not.

I do get the principle, but this is science, matter simply doesn't cease to exist, if the ball is there and you look away it will stay there when you look again unless something moves it, the way this theory works feels like a video game, things exist only when you look at it, this means that we are gods who make things out of thin air or there is a god who's doing this trickery.
The thing with the "observer" is what confuses me, if it can be non-organic (camera, detector...) how does it knows it's been observed in the first place? what makes "something" an observer? if anything can be an observer then the box itself (or any atom inside of it) would force the cat to choose a state, and if anything can do that then it becomes a joke.

Imagine projecting this hard

nani kore?

Stop using the dumb cat as an example. This is an observed phenomenon and it happens at quantum level, stop trying to apply it to the cat.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day. Still a faget, though.

The observer part of the theory is highly subjective. I would like to think of the observer as any human mind receiving information on the observed object whether it's from a detector, a camera, eyesight, or any of the senses. I don't think there is a way to directly prove that this theory is true or false since you can't observe the way the observation changes the object since you can't observe the observation's change on the object since that would just become the observation of the object.

The cat is irrelevant, the experiment is about radiation, this just a theory, it literally says two states are overlapping until somebody looks at it, my whole problem is with the observer itself, how would something recognize another as an observer, does matter-chan stays tsundere until she's in front of her observer senpai-kun then she decides what state she'll be in? what makes observer-kun senpai worthy?

Worst normalfag bitch ever. I'm glad she lost to superior Tomoyo.

In other words this is steins;gate tier, having two states at the same time implies multiple dimensions, it also implies multiple observers that observe different things with no way of confirming the opposite withing the same dimension

That's the theory, take it up with Copenhagen-san.

I think this sense of inadequacy should be beaten into Sup Forums

Umu naruhodo

youtube.com/watch?v=nHd3xfDzTg8

brilliant post

Who is gonna cook for you then, you lazy piece of shit.

The best part about this is that it's more right than in pretentious anime that misuse it

isn't if the object exist or not, is if it breakdancing of having black tea

I guess that the observer can be reduced to minimun, AKA interaction particle-particle (in the cat example electron-photon)

I've learned today

Why do nips like this shit so much tho?

Because the whole "observation makes things into reality" thing is perfect for people who want to place humans in a special category because of muh willpower or soul or whatever other shit.

No one knows, some people believe that the way we are measuring is interfering with the results, some people think that the scientific method may be inherently flawed.
You have to get philosophical about why you believe that things are still there when you're not looking.
Personal theory is we are inside some kind of a simulation that is saving energy by only simulating things that people are looking at. Or probably the data's wrong.

It's very Buddhist

This scene does work perfectly with Fate/Grand Order gacha salt

youtube.com/watch?v=0gC1r0YWxHw

I didn't read the rest of the thread, hopefully it wasn't posted before.

This never fails to amuse me.

>Shuredinga-san
>interupretation

youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA

what the fuck, now I don't undertsand