Nagatoro

It was a lie

She's getting her sado and dere mixed up.

ch.5 when and where?

Imagine being punched by her
The dull ache in the aftermath after she leaves you alone would probably be pretty comforting

>MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

You would feel lonely because you wont feel the warm touch of a cute girl anymore

Chapter where she goes full dere and that creeps him out in a way like nothing before fucking when?

Nah the bruises are her marking you as hers, and lasts much longer than the warmth of a temporary hug, they'd probably ache even while maggot senpai is in bed later that night, trying not to think about her but the bruises reminding him every time he moves.

>USOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOU
ROAD ROLLA soon.

I never knew I wanted this

>Be senpai
>Go and practice your painting
>Expect Nagatoro to come any minute
>Continue to paint but waiting for Nagatoro....
>"Where is she? She's never been this late before. Theres a certain rythem to this. I am alone, she shows up, she bullies me, I cry and we end the day with a bang."
>"Nagatora?"
>She shows up and he is happy

Her bullying him, kicking his ass and teasing him must be something he loves but won't admit.

It is only after we lose something do we realize how important it was in our lives.

The story of two social retards where are stuck in an unhealthy codependent relationship

Will this autist ever crack? Unless he's masochistic, there is no way his patience can withstand her bullshit.

This bitch is abusive as fuck.

>Senpai finally fucking snaps
>chokes niggatoro
>muffled Komm Susse Tod playing in the distance

>Why won't mangaka introduce her elder sister.

KIMOI!

>onee-san ntr's nagatoro

>waiting for him to snap
>implying that will ever happen
>implying even if it did it would change the dynamic of the relationship in any way
He's fucked until graduation or if his parents make him change schools for his health.

If had any backbone at all then there would be no manga.

How does this compare to Takagi-san?
I remember reading this girl on sad panda and it was arousing.

>by a twist of fate turns out onee-san enjoys bullying Nagatoro and that's why she's with the autist

Takagi is kind-hearted teasing and cute shenanigans.
Nagatoro is straight up sado-masochism for degenerates and rage junkies.

It's Takagi devoid of any sublety

Wow, the plot moves fast.

Plus takagi teases only work because her target is stupid as fuck, even after they married and have a fucking kid he still falls for it.