Boku No Hero Academia

How can people not see that he's a garbage teacher?

>lies all the time
>jobs hard even though he has one of the most OP quirks in the series
>literally has the most garbage judgement in the series
>figured out that Iida was going to Hosu city to hunt down the hero hunter, did absolutely nothing
>expels whole classes because he thinks they have no potential, most likely would have expelled Deku and Mirio as well if they did just a little bit worst in the beginning since neither could control their quirks at that point

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he was the traitor. At least him pretending to be this bad would be better than what we have now.

Don't forget that despite having been Kirishima's internship boss for less than a week, Fatgum managed to help Kirshima make leaps of progress in overcoming his internalized-fear and worthlessness, while Aizawa isn't even aware this was an issue

should have been fired a long time ago

wouldn't be surprised if some of the students he expelled ended up becoming villains

When will Iida be relevant again? Fuck, forget that, when will sadrock or suggarnig ever be relevant? You can't keep introducing new characters if you're gonna neglect the older ones Hori.

It's like Naruto but even that show gave every team a spotlight by episode 40 (ignoring filler). We're almost 200 chapters in and I couldn't care less for half of the class.

ehh, Iida had a nice moment last chapter. Hopefully we will see more of the original trio together. I couldn't give less of a fuck about sadrock and sugarnig though.

At this point he fucking hates his job and just want to die at this point.

>You can't keep introducing new characters
What do you mean "keep"? Theyve all been there from the start

reminder:
Aizawa would've expelled Mirio
Nighteye is best teacher because he tuned worst student Zerio into number 1

>How can people not see that he's a garbage teacher?
How can people not see this is a garbage story? Dont expect to much of this series user.
>should have been fired a long time ago
He is literally the Kakashi of BHA. He wont get fired, instead we will be forced to see how the author tries to give him some badass scenes but fails every.single.time.
>When will Iida be relevant again?
He is the Kiba of BHA.
>Fuck, forget that, when will sadrock or suggarnig ever be relevant?
They solely exist to fill the class and make it look like there are more students. Just look at their powers. They arent planned to be relevant ever.
>You can't keep introducing new characters if you're gonna neglect the older ones Hori.
He can, he is following the paths of his idols, Kishi and Kubo.
>At this point he fucking hates his job and just want to die at this point.
Thats actually the most realistic development for a teacher. If only this was canon.

>kiba of Bnha
>is class president

heres your >>(You)
>the (You) of BHA

Not sure what that should point to desu. Not like being class president will make him suddenly be really useful and relevent in the series.

The reason i compared him to Kiba was because he got his design, character and powerset presented. And he will (maybe) get his one moment of screentime (if it wasnt already the Stain-arc)before vanishing into the lands of uselessness for all eternity.

Do any of you anons have links to doujins with this ill tempered hottie? I need to jack it. NOW.

He probably would have expelled Amakiji too, since he was super shy at first. They're lucky they were both placed in Class B.

I don't know man. Sure hope it's soon, I want the Hosu trio doing things. They have the best chemistry by far.

post autism trio

The joke is that Eraser is no different from All-Might. He sugarcoats the hardships of heroes with lies and tsundere discipline.

Gladly, user.

ok

To be honest, all UA teachers kind of suck as teachers. It doesn't really make much sense to have Pro Heroes teach every single class in the first place, they should have real teachers with years of experience and study teaching the non-hero course subjects.

>jobs
Does this word even mean anything these days? You faggots use it as replacement for losing

I really never understood this. The Autistic group got scolded for hurting Stain "too much". While Endeavor straight up murdered that Nomu.

Endeavor has a hero license

He has one of the best quirks in the series and crazy ninja skills yet couldn't even land a hit on a naked 15 year old girl he attacked from behind. He's a jobber.

What's his name, Sup Forums?
>Shoto "Shooty the mutie" Todoroki
>Shoto "Canines get the 9" Todoroki
>Shoto "It's my duty to kill the mutie" Todoroki
>Shoto "Frog Freezer" Todoroki
>Shoto "Animal control" Todoroki
>Shoto "Killing all muties while getting Momo's booty" Todoroki
>Shoto "Gut the Mutt" Todoroki
>Shoto "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children" Todoroki
>Shoto "Because the beauty of the normal human woman must not perish from the earth" Todoroki
>Shouto "Mutant Lives Don't Matter" Todoroki

you're correct but aizawa truly jobs in the purest definition of what it means

ok

Amajiki actually made it on his own though.
He and Nejire had the talent to be top 2 on their quirks and talent.
Mirio was useless until Nighteye made him into a beast.

How did Mirio pass the entrance exam anyway?
Was it just really easy that year?

Any ideas for bakutsuyu baby names?

Thus far all i have is jiraiya

>Shoto "butcher their ass like it's days of future past" Todoroki

Why do you think every student is meant to be super relevant?

Probably build a canon and shot the robots down.
Still asking myself why she isnt just creating guns. Could have solo'ed a lot of fodder with that.

Didn't know Mirio was a female and could create canons

he said Mirio

The fight vs Noumu has fucked up Aizawa for good, he has the excuse of having shitty eyesight every time he jobs

Shit, somehow read Momo XD

Yeah, than the question makes sense.
Well i guess maybe he just destroyed the robots via muscle power XD

>XD

WHERE'S THE CHAPTER

The entrance exam is so stupid

In hori's ass.
Wanna pull it out?

not even, said 15yr old even stabbed him

Stain dindu nuffin wrong!

It's been pointed out multiple times in the series.

No jumpu this week.

Todoroki Momo and Inasa ran a marathon and did other stuff with no robots

user... I

Kill me

this is pretty good user

Get this fucking rat out of here.

Yet Ochaco could put Toga on the ground.

>one week of training
>suddenly an expert

She was only pretending to be retarded.

>no Aizawa
>Midoriya turns into a fetus by Emi

>cap badge in the middle of the forehead

When did I use the word "super relevant"? It's like you don't know the difference between being a background fodder and having 1 or 2 arc moments to shine and the slightest hint of characterization. The manga may be about Deku but his classmates are still a thing, you know?

is this a new paintfag? if so, why are you so funny? i couldn't stop laughing at the accent of dabi

>gets kidnapped offscreen
>rescued right after Deku's fight

After news about a crazy guy with small eyes running around naked during the exams, most parents decided to not let their kids in, so due to a low amount of participants, he got in.

You said he can't keep introducing new characters while neglecting older ones.

He absolutely can, if those newer characters are supposed to be more important than older ones, particularly the Class A fodder.

Sugarnig and Animal Autist are background filler. Iida is Midoriya's best bro.

Fair enough. I, personally, still take issue with it, since a substantial amount of the manga is set in a class setting, and the focus isn't solely on Deku (as is evident by Bakugou, Iida and Todoroki's role in the story so far).

Yeah, Aizawa pointed it out. Then again, his own version of the entrance exam, the Quirk fitness test, is even more retarded. At least this year he didn't expel somebody solely for not having a Quirk that would help in that test. It's especially funny because he pointed out how the UA entrance exam is unfair to guys like Shinso, but Shinso would have failed Aizawa's exam too.

And there's still a hierarchy there. Dekus class isn't meant to be completely filled with the strongest most relevant characters his age.

Those are main characters. Rockfag, sugarlips etc are not.

>lies all the time
First line and you've already fucked up

Shinsou would fail almost any physical exam.

He's literally only decent because of his specific quirk and its not something you can apply broadly in an exam. There's no brainwashing contest.

Sugarnig should have a huge inferiority complex towards Deku. He's literally a discount of him.

Aizawa's fitness test was a ruse remember? He wanted everyone to try their hardest so he lied.

Kirishima with long hair y/n

Your Naruto comparison is pretty bad. Sure they gave everyone a spotlight but it was paperthin character development relying mostly on tropes

MHA might be focusing only on a few but we are getting much better quality

Hori was deliberately no having Toga use her abilities, it would've ruined the Camie twist in the later arc

No, he would just go on a rampage destroying himself faster than Eri can revert him.
OfA + Eri would've turned him into the Incredible Hulk.

Why Deku is living with Mina and Kirishima?

Do NOT repost that image!

I agree that there is a hierarchy, I simply hope that the neglected characters will have roles to play in the future. If they were supposed to be such background fodder-types like sadrock and sugarnig, then they should've been in 1-B. And I never suggested that they had to be strong by the way.

You need to start asking questions, Dave

....Iida had two years of focus you fucking retard
>Fuck, forget that, when will sadrock or suggarnig ever be relevant?
Sadrock had his focus already
>It's like Naruto but even that show gave every team a spotlight by episode 40 (ignoring filler)
No it didnt. Hell most of the teams were ever fleshed out due to filler the actual manga

To be fair, he's Fatgum's understudy. Aizawa is one of a team of teachers assigned to dozens of students.
Yea.

Kirishima can't get hard.

Hardboy raising his wife's children?

>If they were supposed to be such background fodder-types like sadrock and sugarnig, then they should've been in 1-B

Not true at all. There are 20 damn students. Thats alot.

Naruto's "generation" was like 12, plus the 3 from the Sand village who showed up from time to time.

Simply put, there is fodder meant to be fodder even in Dekus own class.

Hori also commented on this. He wants to give Sugarnig more action but he's just basically a shittier Midoriya. Maybe Hori will give him a powerup or something.

No, he lied about it being a lie. All-Might called him out.

Who is the best villain and why is it Deku?

Kirishima dyes his hair you know

He's also a discount version of Shoji. Shoji is way stronger than Satou, and doesn't have any of his restrictions or side-effects, along with a much more versatile Quirk.

Well duh, he's the one that put them in her.

I always thought that should KiriMina be canon (in lights of recent events we can assume it will be) Kirishima will be the one who does the cooking. You know, MANLY ENGLISH BREAKFAST and all that.

How do we make Satou's quirk not complete shit?

Shoot him with quirk erasing bullet

Deku could never become evil, he's too much of a hero. The only reason Deku'd ever become a villain would be to save people, but that's backwards.

Haha what a hearty but icy brap, am I right?

>relevant again
aka when will he leave the void where characters are put in once they've played their parts in the story. Forgive me for wanting a character to do more than two things in a story and not fade away from existence.

Exactly. 20 students is more than what Hori can manage to juggle at once, thus characterizing the void I mentioned above. Several artworks feature the entire class, every opening and ending of the anime features 1-A, and Hori always finds time to have them interact with eachother, but that's what half the class does. They effectively don't exist as characters outside of the class.

If KiriMina is canon, I don't think either would want to be sidelined. They're both too gungho to just sit by and let someone take the reigns like that

Not having a limit on it, or at least one that isn't so low. The more sugar he consumes the stronger he gets and at his peak is 50% all might tier or some shit but has almost no mental capacity other than "I MUST PUNCH". Right now he has a hard limit.