Garo: Vanishing Line

part two of Sword & Sophie's road trip has an old western theme on their way to not-california

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/987873
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to make a menage with Waitress and Mei Fang.

>not Gina

Totally forgot about her, too many semen demons.

subs when?

Dunno. They're usually out in a couple of minutes, IIRC.

I want her to sit on my face

nyaa.si/view/987873

>Sword is wanted dead or alive for kidnapping chicks

We Bloodborne now

> machine gun granny

Everybody and their mums are packing around here.

Remember to pay your respects

This is the perfect reaction image

>Gina hit Sword with his own bike
THE UTTER MADWOMAN

>I came here to laugh at you

>Ohime
They are really not subtle about who King is.

Man, forget being her brother, Sword and Gina might as well be Sophie's parents.

>Trust nobody, not even a kidnapping victim

A libertarian Utopia

Next time, Sword's backstory?

Recreational Rocket Launchers
I'm 80% sure it's the "revelation" that Sophie's brother is King. Not that they're subtle about it but still

>"revelation" that Sophie's brother is King
Isn't he Queen?

Pic related is Queen going by Seiyuu.
And I'm decently sure it's not Martin

Why is she so best lads?

I'm somewhat confused at Bishop saying Ohime-san. That seems like contradictory politeness levels

Not as good as Gina

The way she speaks makes her way cuter than Gina though, she's also a beauty.

HELL YEAH GINA IS BACK

It's a different kind of good

How good will this cours end fight be since it's obvious that they're conserving the budget?

Why is this guy so autistic about power

Who knows

Wait, so the gubmint cannot keep law and order in a large area? Is this some post-apoc setting?
Or maybe writers wanted frontier aesthetic without considering the implications.

It's America, land of the free (of brains).

Well, we already had Sword vs Knight which was almost as good as Leon vs Alfonso (much shorter though)

It's freedom land + horrors + libertarian utopia
No police, only the NAP

>much shorter though
Was it?

I just started watching this, anyone got some stitches? Preferably Gina.

You mean this episode or the show in general?

in general

smile: protected

Gina's cleavage rat added to the eyecatch so it'll probably time next episode

Personally I like her more than Gina

Honeslty out of all the girls in this show i'd fuck Sophie over everyone else. Really says something about me i guess.

>tfw she'll never smack me

do you think Sophie has breast envy?

>ywn get a smackin from a cute chink
such a pointless existence

Anyone notice that rat thing on the Eye Catch?

Bishop says it was a nice feeding ground. So all the criminals could've actually been horrors.

I assumed the opposite: they ate all the criminals.

Im no artist or anatomy guy but with her top you might be able to see some nipple

Or areola

BD release

She's in the Land of the Oppai and she isn't drinking enough milk

You dont believe she will grow gigantic jugs when she becomes an adult alchemist?

>You know I can only cook fried fucking rice, so don't give me this shit face and eat every god damn grain, fuckers.

what are the chances they ate that baby deer in the Saloon?

Well it's also in the preview

What are you talking about?

Check Martin's voice and then come back. It's not in the credits so you just recognize it.

I know that Martin was also voiced by her.
But isn't pic related grown up Martin?

No go zones is a western thing.

Why would you think that?

>Pic related is Queen going by Seiyuu. And I'm decently sure it's not Martin
>I know that Martin was also voiced by her.

You don't seem like a very smart person.

I minute in and I already pay respect

The fucking subs this episode.

That's Gina's Makai Beast, isn't it?

Yes

Yeah, that fight took up nearly the entire episode.

Are you new to anime? A VA can voice more than one character in the same show and it's not rare to use a female for a young version of a character. I'm quite sure King is going to be voiced by Alfonso because he's the only VA who has appeared in every Garo anime without a role.

You're full of shit. One VA doesn't voice multiple major characters in the same short series unless they're the same person or twins or some kind of clones or something like that. Also Martin wasn't really a kid in the flashbacks, so it's stupid to expect his voice to change as much as to have a different VA for when he appears again.

That was a QUALITY episode but Zaruba being dere to Sophie, Gina joining up and semen demon Natalia made it up. I'll rate it a 5/10 episode, not much happens and they somehow got a disney ending with everyone surviving. I was expecting the sheriff to be more than just a simple horror. They could've made it interesting if we were led to believe he was a horror but was just another human caught up in El Dorado's bullshit so that turned out to be wasted potential.

After last few episodes being decent, things are starting to slow down and they're saving their budget for the later episodes down the line. I still enjoyed it, but the story was literally misunderstanding on top of Sword being sanic fast enough to quietly steal guns in a split second but can't dodge rugby tackles.

You can deny it all you want, Romi was announced to voice Queen. That woman has spoken and had Romi's voice without a doubt

You're not understanding. I'm making the point that (Queen) and (Martin) are the same character.

what if the VA info is just a ruse?

This is the state of things:

Martin was voiced by Park in the flashbacks but wasn't in the credits.
Queen was previously informed to be voiced by Park, which was the case when Queen appeared together with Bishop and Knight.

I think they omitting the credit for Park voicing Martin means the staff wants to keep things thinly veiled so you only notice the "foreshadowing" going by your ears.

But it's specifically King who wants to summon Sophie, not Queen

Queen and Martin being the same person makes no sense, VAs can voice more than one main character more so if it's a younger version of a character. King wants Sophie and Queen is a yandere about King.

King summoned Martin previously and we don't even know why he wants Sophie, so you're jumping way into conclusions by assuming King is Martin because he wants Sophie to come to El Dorado. Also, El Dorado was already a thing when Martin left, probably run by King.

See At the very least, Queen and Martin are genetically related, but I don't think they'll go for that route. Also, how do you explain the credit omission?

>but I don't think they'll go for that route
Just to clarify, I mean clones and stuff like that.

In Free! Gou's VA voiced the . FGO's MC is voiced by the same person that voices Arjuna and Dantes, Granblue Fantasy does the same with Gran having Lancelot's voice. One Piece, Conan, Fairy Tail and other anime reused popular VAs for several important roles.

I hoped the horror would just be his shadow, so it's a horror influencing a human without turning him. It'd save us from handcuff nipples.

>In Free! Gou's VA voiced kid Rin
Genetically related

>FGO, Granblue Fantasy
I don't know about these ones, but from my quick investigation, it seems you're mixing separate productions within a franchise (even anime with fucking games). We're talking about characters sharing VAs within the same production here. It's a completely different case.

>One Piece, Conan, Fairy Tail
That only happens because they're long as fuck and have a shitton of characters. I specifically said that this can't happen in a short series like VA.

>VA
I meant VL, all this VA talk got to my fingers.

Any episode with Gina in it is automatically quality.

GOSANPAAI

Despite her generic design, I think it's wasted to be a side character. I want doujins of her.

If any doujins will be made, they'll be bara ones featuring Sword and Luke.

Maybe a couple featuring gay bara rape with Knight

Should I? What about Sword figure, is there any announcement regarding that?

>fujos are more committed to show support than male otakus
>likely to see fujoshit shows and fanservice in the coming years
It hurts. Why are fujobucks stronk?

I need the soundtrack.

>You will never have Zaruba as your friend and partner, shittalking you but also encouraging you along the way
Feels real bad man

>DELETE THIS in loli

Zarubike is cool as hell.