Just Because!

>you will never have a bro like this

Camera will lose. It is over.

Just accept it.

Accepted it back at episode 2, no hope for them to hurt me with.

imagine caring which girl ends up with the blandest, most boring, least likable male MC in anime history

>she does all this for him
How can one girl be so best?

You don't want your favorite girl to be happy, just because you dislike the MC?

my thread is dead so i'll repost here
>MORIMORI 5 years later

Yoriko a real true bro.She should get some high school romance too but author might write it the way I wont like, so I guess this is the way to go.

Delete this.

I don't have a tumblr account, so when I watch anime, I just enjoy the story that I'm given the way the author intended, rather than weighting my entire opinion on "DID BEST GRILL WIN???" or "DID THEY KISS AT THE END????"

> I just enjoy the story that I'm given the way the author intended
No, you don't. You are not a machine that consumes any story you're given and enjoys them all equally. At some point in your anime-watching career, you have thought "Wow, what just happened here was a shitty writing decision, the author sucks, I can't enjoy this development." Stop trying to act superior for not getting invested in romance.

>Natsume is going to win

SHE SAW IT

But i don't care, Camera will lose

Delete this right now

I get invested in romance by watching the characters develop feelings towards eachother over the course of the series. I'm not shallow enough to dismiss all of that and only focus on who "wins" or if they "officially confessed their love and kissed" like some sort of sub-70 iq redditor.

Can't stop the otp

>JUST s2
>trumpet comes back home a year later only to find out that the two who stayed behind, Brendan and her best friend (who she always thought was a lesbian) hooked up after getting shitface drunk one night

waiting for the epilogue with the children of Eita and Mio.

I'm waiting for the vanilla doujins of loving sex that will jumpstart more tears.

genuinely the worst girl of the season

i thought dies irae was the nazi anime of the season

Time to open those swastika.

So we all agree that Morikawa is worst girl now, right?

No, it's still Camera.

Obviously, though Natsume is a close second

Both are topping each other.

Camera prayed to der fuhrer, truly she cannot fail

so basically you're a mindless zombie

Natsume: Cute, knows what she wants, hard working
Morikawa: Appearance downgrade, rational but not too loveable. Good family care.
Komiya: Looks ratty, stalks the guy she's obsessed with, tries to ruin his love life, has an awful relationship with her clubmates.

Best girl winning.

>acts like a total cunt
>best girl
She is winning though, no stopping that

My only complaint is that if the anime follows the novel, we won't get to see them being a cute couple together.

>you talk to other girls besides me?
>die!

Mio definitely deserves the win. Camera is fucking annoying.

The mindless zombies in this scenario are people who forget about the entire bulk of a story and the developing romance between the characters of that story, and only focus on whether or not they get their shallow satisfaction by seeing a kiss at the end.

She figured out that she loves him and wants to go after him, seeing Camera's shitty picture on his phone hurt. This girl came out of nowhere and is trying to pressure the guy Mio loves into a relationship. They have a pure mutual love for one another, the stalker should leave him alone and go fuck one of her orbiters.

You can almost see her heart breaking.

How is she a total cunt in any way?

Are you autistic? She didn't say that, much less acted like that. She was only just jealous and ran off feeling hurt and conflicted because she does like him. That's why happened as she got it off her chest.

>Loves Mio and Mio loves him back
>Suddenly changes his wallpaper to Camera's face after a single date
I'm surprised she didn't call the stalker out on trying to seduce him. She probably puts out on the first date.

Good. Eita should tell her he's sick of her face and wants her to disappear. That's what's legitimately on his mind when she's involved.

Natsume: Plain, indecisive, hops from one dick to the next
Morikawa: Fluid druid, leads men on, will take 6 different cocks in college
Komiya: Cute, Tawawa's, puts effort into everything she does, is more worried about the one she loves then herself, leaves chocolates for her loser clubmates and makes their day

He coulda looked up how to change the screen back at any time! But he didn't! How come? Eh?

How do you respond Sup Forums?

Natsume isn't indecisive, she didn't want to admit her own feelings. She's also beautiful.
Morikawa is both pure and sexy.
Your love for Camera boils into tits. She doesn't prioritize Eita, she's sabotaging him with things like the phone and hanging around him. She puts in less effort than Mio as well, she's busy studying while Camera is rolling around trying to compose a simple text message. And the chocolates for clubmates is only leading them on, what a bitch.

Too much effort. He's annoyed by Camera and the sooner she's gone the better. She probably reeks of sweat, always running around in that jacket and looking unwashed. For someone in love she sure isn't putting effort into looking nice.

>Natsume isn't indecisive
>started off thinking she wanted to fuck JUST
>changed colleges
>STILL hasn't done anything in regards to Eita

>Camera doesn't prioritize Eita
>made him homemade chocolates
>changed the background when she saw it got him in trouble
>literally drove to every shrine in the area for an entire day to get him good luck charms to pass his exam
I feel stupid for even replying to you

>Mio definitely deserves the win.
For doing nothing and acting like a whiny possessive bitch?

>Camera will lose. It is over
Why Sup Forums, WHY?

Why does his suffering entertain me? Am I just bitter?

Because this writer is a sadist

Please actually watch the show. She had a crush she lost interest in but didn't want to be left out of conversation with her friends.
She changed colleges specifically to be with Eita.
And she's too focused on working hard to start a relationship.

Camera's priorities are competition, annoying Eita, and trying to ruin his relationship.
We don't have any proof the chocolates were actually handmade, it's likely a way to pull him away.
She only changed the photo after the damage was done, she's pushy enough to do it to begin with.
And she put in effort to virtue signal to him. One charm is nice, three charms shows she cares, 20 charms means she's trying to influence him by overwhelming him. Same thing she's doing by trying to be a constant reminder on his phone and confessing regularly, she has ulterior motives instead of having a normal relationship like Eita and Mio.
Please watch the show instead of parroting Camerafag memes.

>Please actually watch the show
>proceeds to spout head canon

"Mio is a bitch" is headcanon. Stating that incredibly over the top gestures arent normal and she's ruining Eita and Mio's relationship is fact.

>Camera's priorities are competition, annoying Eita, and trying to ruin his relationship.
>We don't have any proof the chocolates were actually handmade, it's likely a way to pull him away.
>She only changed the photo after the damage was done, she's pushy enough to do it to begin with.
>And she put in effort to virtue signal to him. One charm is nice, three charms shows she cares, 20 charms means she's trying to influence him by overwhelming him. Same thing she's doing by trying to be a constant reminder on his phone and confessing regularly, she has ulterior motives instead of having a normal relationship like Eita and Mio.
Hahah, oh wow.

I never said she was a bitch, I said she was indecisive, which is fact
>she's ruining Eita and Mio's relationship
They're not in a relationship. Camera has no obligation to stop pursuing him ((just because)) Natsume is taking forever to make a move

>normal relationship like Eita and Mio.
What relationship? Grunting at each other?
Mio ignored his existence for years, lusting after Brendan. After she """""realized"""" she actually didn't love him, she went for the rebound because MC is a spineless, coward, generic, cuck Japanese faggot.

this
HAHAHA this is perfect, SPAIN levels of cuck

If you think Natsume is indecisive then you didn't pay attention at all. She never took romantic actions towards Souma. This whole time it was her unable to sort her feelings for Eita and that's different. She USED to like Souma when they were in middle school, but that's no longer the case in the present since the person she actually likes has always been Eita.

Go to bed Mio.

>leaves chocolates for her loser clubmates and makes their day
Clearly she planned to give those to Eita but then she chickened out and didn't have anybody else to dump them on.

WEG

She didn't chicken out. Ena giving them to Eita after she made Mio upset would only make her look unsupportive, they'd backfire on her.

tfw no supportive mom

Doesn't change the fact that she was only dumping them on the clubmates, not really doing it out of niceness.

How does Morikawa lead men on??

thicc

You mean self-inserting beta faggot whose childhood friend never requited his love so he has to get together with her in this show.

Only after Mori was plowed by innumerable Tokyo fashion models.

What? Why would anyone hate Morikawa, never mind consider her worst girl of the season?

for a moment I thought she was going to jump under the train but then I remembered it is a fucking monorail

Did you even watch the episode?

Never seen a whore jump from dick 1 to dick 2 in such a short span.

are you me?

Anime original ending

The anime is original so no matter the ending it's anime original. The novel was written based on the anime's script.

10 episodes isn't that fast. I can recall a series where the girl gets rejected, and that same night goes and finds an older teacher to comfort her. Then she gets taken back and then dumped in a short span of time, so she goes and finds the teacher again and they start fucking for real. That spanned 4 episodes.

>Only starts to show interest in her beta orbiter when chad rejected her and another girl showed interested.
This is the qualities of a tramp.
Sleepy and Brendan should be just gay together.

I fucking told you guys. Give me your tears.

>tfw no Yoriko in real life
The noose inches ever so closer.

Ena still has a chance to win, she bought all those totems, and he gave her back the best one.
Feck off.

>has to wait years to get used goods
JUST

I would give her my pizza bun if you know what I mean.

"No thanks. Not interested."

He never rejected Mio because Mio never confessed or even tried to get close. Mio gave up on him.
She lost, it's time to get over it. There's 2 episodes left and Eita shows no interest in Camera romantically.

I can't believe that she's absolutely right about Morikawa.

The remain last episodes will heavily focus on Eita x Mio. It's time to accept and move on.

Guys, rewatch that scene, I tought she said she wanted her life after entering colledge to settle down, then they can date, not wait till it's over to date

I`m blacklisting this faggot author, I don`t want to feel this void in my chest

Honestly what's the point of watching this anymore? I came for an anime original romance because it's always fun to talk about what might happen next, why would the author kill the fun?

It's for people who enjoy Eita and Mio starting a relationship and for people who enjoy watching Ena get cucked.

So really shitty people?

fuck kaicho, where is my camera version?