Shoukoku no Altair

Why is this so goddamn underrated?
I'm enjoying it so far albeit some QUALITY there and here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fRy-V92ARI
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the manga before but I cant ignore the design.

>but I cant ignore the design.
in which way?

I'm a fan of the manga and was disappointed with the adaption. So much was changed for no reason at all.

You know how the character designs looked, too much of a pretty boy look. Nice detailed art and details though. I did give it a read until around chapter 15-20.

i understand that look since you have to make your a loli or a fuccboi in order for readers to get interested in historical/political stuff

Seriously, the manga is 10/10

The anime is 3/10 at best

why is it like that though?
i mean its a good manga, why anime have to so shit?

the director has fucked up other adaptations before

then why the fuck MAPPA chose him?
they would better off hiring a newbie director for it..

mebe nobody else wanted to work on it?
it's a difficult manga to adapt

Director is shit and with all those battles, you need to have a large budget. I still can't believe they skipped an entire volume and the naval battle.

Subs are out. I don't think I'm ready.

This character is the proof that the world is rotten and that those who try to change it and make it a better place always end up taking all the cruelty. Good bye, best boy.

Out of all the smiles I wanted to protect, his was special. Dumb Chielo people didn't deserve a leader like him.

>outnumbered, nothing to fight for, even got the option to surrender
>let's charge #yolo
>get killed
I will never understand officers and their pride. At least stand with the rest of your soldiers.

>Turkey's star of hope
This is cheesy as fuck. I'm glad this direction failure is going to end soon.

10/10 city protection.

I thought she was going to say how much she wanted to fuck them.

My condolences to the user who saw waifu material in her last week.

Even Mahmut wouldn't make such a stupid choice, and he made some stupid choices. I almost feel bad for Louis because all of his keikakus and resources went down the drain like that.

She may say those words, but she's clearly interested in the wolf D. Kurt is a fine man.

I kinda understand her not wanting to be a slave, with her being a girl. I know this is not why she charged, but it's what I decided to believe in.

She got the entire loot of the battle, I'd be interested as well.

When will Japan stop the transparent hair thing? It's retarded.

At least, they've kept Mahmut's blood-stained clothes. This guy's a killing machine.

Probably for the same reason Seiji Kishi still works for Lerche.

I liked Jintai and Tsuki ga Kirei.

She had some lips.

Just how rich are the Turks?

Was he bullshitting to impress his new allies?

>no cute fainting paşa
I don't why I still expect things from this show.

Frentzen begs to differ. Seriously, he looks like the most down-to-earth guy in this story.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
;_;

It's ok senpai, you won't be the first or the last one with a dead waifu.

>they skipped one of the cutest moments in the manga

FUCK THIS ANIME

Oh shit
They gonna include the Homo Architecture (and probably Nurcan too) next week

Fuck this ;_; Fuck Chielo, fuck the Empire, fuck everything ;_;

This was one of the worst executed pointless deaths I've ever seen.

Bath time? Bath time.

That doesn't change the fact that he still directed shit like Dangman ron paul and Classroom of the Elite.

we Dawlat-ul Islami Chielo now?
youtube.com/watch?v=8fRy-V92ARI
Seriously though, this episode was pro-refugee as fuck

that was the whole point, people starving to death to the point that they kill each other pointlessly

If my heart wasn't broken that much, I would have laughed at the outcome. Frentzen just fucked everything up by retreating.

Protect this ;_;

And that's a good idea fora pointless death on paper. The problem is that, at least personally, I didn't feel anything. I didn't get angry, I didn't feel bad, it was inevitable enough to be boring but not inevitable enough to be interesting.

Maybe if we didn't see Frentzen retiring until it happened.

>inb4 Nurcan also gets QUALITY treatment like Kurt had
I hope they hired a actor who can imitiate "smug bishie trap yet you can recognize it's a manly" voice for him

the thing is tension was much higher in the manga and you could almost beleive that Abiriga would save him in time, but anime did bad job setting up the athmosphere for it

How Chielo Arc ended made me mad, but I think I'd be platinum mad if we learned Frentzen's retreat after the head chopping.

I'd like to know who'll voice him too. He needs someone who can go between a fuccboi and a man who'd beat you up.

I have yet to read the manga, so I'll take your word for it. I am waiting for the anime to be over.

The manga made Carvajal's execution a lot more shocking and intense.

>They also skipped the Pineou's flashback
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand how you expect to "feel anything" by being an animeonly fag. We've been warning you about how this adaptation is devastating the original work since the beginning.

What the hell, why would they cut the part where they kept throwing Director's severed head around until they realize that the Empire was retreating? It made me feel like shit, but that made the story.

Damn, you're right. That little bit made me like him a little bit.

Well him and Adam are the only commoners were who made it into the Officer corps so that's justifible

even when the anime finishes, I would recommend reading the whole manga, or at least reading from the middle. anime skipped so much good content.

they skipped the parts that they could bait the waifufag audience too

Maybe because of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Why is he so beautiful even in death

Manga Mahmut went almost batshit insane upon arriving at Chielo, while anime Mahmut was all "baww I'm so sorry". Seriously, this adaptation is even shitting on the MC's character. He fought that battle to prevent Chielo from falling into the enemy's hands, yet he found people at each others' throat with their head of state dead. Who wouldn't be mad?

How can a human being be so heartless as to kill this angel?

they've been shitting on him since ep 1

Forgot pic.

Holy fuck when will he not be hungry?

a baby died because he wouldn't hand over that drumstick

fuck this shit, i hope they make vidya adaptation and correct the mistakes of the anime

I like it how realistic he was till the very end.

*carves "Director deserved better" on my own fucking tombstone*

I'd rather they don't ever touch Altair.

>Got wet right after the moment that they would get all the loot
Catlady is confirmed for being a golddigging T H O T

Oh, it's this bitch again. Next time she sees Mahmut, an arm won't cut it.

She'd stop leading a mercenary army and immediately become a paşa's wife if he ever saw Kurt's paycheck.

He actually tears up during this final scene in the manga, it's fucking heartbreaking.

Mızrak team is looking pretty comfy there.

pretty much and it almost as if she would had heart shaped pupils when she learned about it

His lips trembled a bit in the anime, my heart felt it like it did while reading the manga.

>gratitude he says
poor Erbach don't have a chance against that paycheck

i watched first episode and it was so underwhelming for me so i just went back to waiting for the manga.

I didn't like the choice of VA for him at first, but this week, it grew on me. I want Kurt Paşa to praise me too now.

Her mouth is reverse heart shaped...

that tigers the size of a fecking dog

They can't get anything right.

They did get the tomboy waifufag at least

Good night, sweet Director.

thats what you get if you only hire fujos as animators

Do vampires need money?

Nurcan Paşa will save us in the final.

>It's time to pay the Jizya kuffar, or would you like to get conscripted into Janissary Fuccboi Corps?
>Take a look at Nurcan right here, he was once the most rebellious them all, but now he is prettiest and everyone's favourite in civelek orgies
wat do

I expected them to squeeze this meeting in too. They'd probably skip this cute part and Doge getting Caterina pissed off though.

>civelek orgies
We end up here every week, but please stop reminding me we'll never have any doujins.

nurcan is strongest pasa, ergo he doesn't get fucked, he does the fucking

They probably do that next week

We should brainstorm ideas for Altair doujins.

Yes, in equal measure as their need for blood and cock.

Is Nurcan first Turkish trap character in drawn media?
(one timers like Mahmut won't count)

All kinds of doujins can write themselves easily, but what's the point if we'll never have them?

I'm on the same page with you, user. He has the face of a man who gives the D.

Beyazıt's face there is just priceless. It looks like Doge cured his depression. What a great man Antonio Lucio is!

Topics;
>Altair x Arslan crossover
>Nurcan doms and mindbreaks the imperials who tries to fuck him
>Mahmut/Zaganos cucks Louis and Simon cant live without eating kebab meat
>Wolf x Cat, golddigger cat turns into a lovey dovey housewife and raises wolf's pups
>Blanca x Shota notOrban
>Doge goes bankrupts and now sucks dicks for money in Altin
>Mahmut's penis gets bullied by Lir Esnaf
> Magmut x Nurcan

>What a great man Antonio Lucio is!
Yeah, he pleases pashas and impaler for ducats that is.

>Wolf x Cat, golddigger cat turns into a lovey dovey housewife and raises wolf's pups
This is actually pretty cute. She's meant to be a house wife, no one can convince me that she's involved with mercenaries.

Also don't forget:
>Balaban and his fuccbois getting all bubbly in the hamam

Doesn't matter, it's money well-spent on their part.

Looking back at the screenshots, it feels like most of the budget was spent on drawing Doge.