Only retarded plebeians want a remake of this

only retarded plebeians want a remake of this.

True, you can't out do perfection. Just re-release it in Remastered Glorious Nippon Blu-Ray

This. This show is so damn fresh despite its age.

I just want a remake of ZZ.

The original is really great but I'm not completely against the idea of a remake entirely. If they ever remake the original, I just hope they don't add any additional Zeonwank. If they kept the bad guy Zeon in check, I'd automatically give it a 7/10.

zeonwank in a tomino work? doubt it

I just want an EU release of Turn A Gundam.

Where were you when Gundam was Hollywood?

Only blind retards with no artistic taste don't. Jump the airlock.

But ZZ is perfect as is

They already remade it.
They called it Gundam SEED.

I would never be so retarded to literally throw useful organs and blood into the wind.

The only way to make UC better is o not shove best girl Sayla to the background after the first series.

Puru Two living would make it more perfect.

Bandai is retarded?

I'm looking to see what other robots will show up in the movie, apparantly they had to replace a lot of the ones in the book. So I hope we gte more besides the Gundam and the Iron giant.

Sadly, your organs can't be useful to us because they carry undesirable genes associated with autism, low performance, antisocial behavior, low IQ and EQ, and also quite probably cancer. It's even unsafe to throw you into the recycler. On this station we all are very careful about what we put into our bodies.

Four > Fa

>Sup Forums tells me Origin is shit
>watch it and njoy the hell out of it, despite a few cheesy moments
>animation is solid, CGI is not annoying, the dialogue mostly surprisingly non-autistic
Never again I let you faggots ruse me.

No, but Zeta should be remade into something that isn't shit.

>implying

The manga of Origin is better

Four's outfit is /fa/. Literally the only time I wanted to dress like an anime character irl

>Poor Man's Lalah
>better than anything

Hello everyone.

Will someone tell me what anime this is?

Thanks in advance.

This is my first post on 4 chan, so please pardon my ignorance. I'm usually active on Reddit, and my new lifepartner just introduced me to Japanese animes. :D

I appreciate the effort, but not even 2017 newfags are dumb enough to fall for this.

I'm afraid GunDumb is too problematic a series for you. You might be triggered: the main antagonist, Chad, is pretty toxic, abusive, sexist and racist! I suggest you watch Legend of Space Homosexuals. It's pretty popular with queer redditors like yourself.

Everyone hates Turn A

Do it, she's kind of great.

>I appreciate the effort,
>but not even 2017 newpeople are dumb enough to fall for this.
Was it just too obvious which part gave it away?

>I suggest you watch Legend of Space Homosexuals. It's pretty popular with queer redditors like yourself.
Thanks babby will binge while sucking on 10 nigger dicks.

>tsundere cripple fight

>white boy protagonist
JJ ABRAMS needs to kill this with a movie.

>dialogue not autistic
What's the point then?

F91 remake please. Just remake all of late uc and make crossbone not silly.

>no "it's a fucking G**dam"
one job

I kinda got the sense that colonists in Gundam were supposed to be multi-cultural mutts, considering that most of them have total gibberish for names.

So was Zeta Gundam retarded or brilliant?

But it got released on blu-ray

Amuro is a Canadian born in Mexico so it's not wrong.

SEED remake when?

Zeta Gundam is better and deeper

What, the potato wakes up from vegatative state and starts spewing reddit shite? Top lel

After CA S2.

I'd say that Origin was pretty shit during the childhood parts but got better after that.

>not liking shota Char and Garma
ghey

The audio sucks so fucking bad.

>want to get into gundam
>turned off by how slow mobile suit gundam starts and how old it is

Is there a way around it?

Suck it up, nerd.

Sticking to A.Z

Gundam Wing remake when? Or even better, scryed

Just power through it with some bevvy after long shitty days at work, like I did. Do it for her (male).

Watch the movies.

Kill yourself.

You first :3