amazing

oh
nevermind

Taichi, you dingus

There goes that moment.

Maybe next time

picked the fuck up

Thus ends the chapter.
That's it til January, next chapter is on the third.

Picked up

I feel so bad for him, because he just can't win, and he won't win. Just let him be rejected already so he can move on and find someone better!

I'm interested in seeing how this turns out not to be BL.
It's going to be a hell of a ride.

More like Ao No Fag lmao

So does he like the sister in law or his best friend

I don't see Taichi suddenly turning gay for Touma personally. And I don't think I'd want that anyway, for starters it would feel a bit too perfect, and also Futaba gets left out in the cold unless she simultaneously turns gay for Masumi.

The chapter just confirmed that he is not crushing on his sister in law.

So yes, he likes his friend

>tells the hamster to cut her hair

This incorrigible autist

Fuck, being friendzoned never looked so painful.

He's as gay as OP mate

so basically
Touma -> Taichi
Taichi -> Futaba
Futaba -> Touma
Isn't there a way to make everyone happy then?

Well a few chapters ago, Futaba realized that she also likes Taichi, possibly more than Touma romantically.
Masumi put her through a thought experiment where she wanted Futaba to imagine her, Masumi, dating Touma and Taichi respectively. Futaba felt that Masumi and Touma would go well together, but got jealous at the thought of Masumi with Taichi.

She hasn't actually told Taichi about her new revelation yet, too nervous I guess, so Taichi is in the dark about that change.

>Futaba -> Touma
Not anymore.

I don't think so. But this is the case I would prefer everybody just growing up and finding new people during their college life while they kept their friendship.

I don't know, but I don't kinda like the FutabaxTaichi, despite I like both characters, it looks so plain. But this is the first manga I am rooting for the fag to be happy.

So like 2 chapters ago, Seiya mentioned that Taichi has once wanted to open a toy store.

What are the chances that the series ends with him and Touma doing that together? (As platonic friends I mean)

>Isn't there a way to make everyone happy then?
MC and Hamster get together. Gay and Lesbian move on and find someone else (or magically turn straight for each other if the author is a hack).

Or Taichi just becomes a toy engineer and Mita finds love in baseball gay orgies?

>(or magically turn straight for each other if the author is a hack)
I get the feeling that considering the story is dealing seriously with gay characters that this won't happen

But if it does, I'll be mad

What are the chances that Touma actually meets a guy he falls in love with and he needs to explain Taichi he is gay and dating a man?

Not going to happen until Taichi stops being a fuck-up and lets him get his feelings out.

>or magically turn straight for each other if the author is a hack
That would be hilarious.
It would be the 2016 election of fujo manga.

I'm like 99% sure the truth is gonna come out before Touma finds anyone else.

He’a a big guy

His brother is bigger.

What's that book for?

Is there other manga with this type of plot?
>Two bros, one is gay and doesn't know how to say it.

Tons, but most of them are BL or it's a throwaway side plot.

This shit is gay as fuck

I guess its a law book

Outside of BL, not really

Well the main character is straight, so theres that

So Touma wants to be a lawyer too?

Maybe.

Maybe he wants to become a lawyer to change the gay marriage laws? I kinda hope not, that would be a pretty gay ending

He wants to be Free to love, it's that or going abroad.

I thought it was more like his brother sacrificed for him after they lost their parents, so he studied to become a lawyer and maybe wanted to be something else, and that's why he told Taichi that he wants Touma to be able to be whatever he wants. I don't know if brother knows Touma is gay. Also, Touma seems to be too depressed to know what to do with his own life, he just wants to be accepted and doesn't care for anything else.

I hope is not the case when he wants a sex change.

Nah, he's pretty masculine, I doubt he wants to be a girl.

Disgusting, I'd drop

Is it that gay if it's small and cute?
They're both so tiny.

>Touma
>Tiny
He's a giant

What? Futaba is grill.

There are two small cute ones out of the four. S-Stop pretending to be dense.

And they are the straight pair

Don't be such a faget

>baby brother is born
Oh shit was Touma's mother pregnant at the time of the crash?

I...I dunno. It might just be theoreticals. After all, they weren't gonna be high fiving any aliens.

If that is the implication though, thats pretty fuckin sad

Is polygamy legal in Japan?

Closest you'll get is a third wheel end.

>series ending
>Taichi and Futaba together
>Musami confesses knowing Futaba just see's her as a friend but does so anyway in order to move on and be a vet
>Touma never gets out of the closet
>never tells Taichi
>big series ending reveal where Taichi goes to check on Touma to find that he hanged himself like Aiko from Oyasumi Punpun

Shit, didn't notice that. But it would make sense for Touma to be so depressed with that thing being true
>be a fag
>be in the closet
>in love with your bro
>bro is in love with the girl who loves you
>parents are dead
>your baby brother died too
>your brother abandoned his own dreams to raise you
>your brother is starting a new family and you feel you shouldn't be there
I hope Touma doesn't get to the point he tries to kill himself.

Shut up.
But well, depression in homosexuals is something common, so...

>brother gave up on his dreams to raise you
What makes you think that? If anything, this chapter seems to imply that Touma was neglected while Seiya studied for his degree.

Sounds like Seiya worked hard for a good job, its not like he dropped out of college to support Touma. Unless the story previously showed that Seiya had other aspirations

i want a gay dating arc where tai tries to pay back touma by going out with him but then they inevitably break up because tai isn't gay.

I would be fine with a gay kiss once Tai finds Touma is gay, and then they both keep being best bros forever.

I think that would just make things worse. Make things awkward

The better ending is just Touma accepting how things are and finding another fish in the sea

Tai is a shitty enough friend without stringing him along.

>implying there was ever any doubt
I thought this manga was slow but I guess the audience can be even slower.

And then Mentaiko makes a spin off with Touma finding love.

If it's true that Touma's mother really was pregnant at the time of the crash, could that be the reason Taichi wondered if the pregnancy book was why he wanted to leave home? I mean to us as readers we'd interpret it as Touma not wanting to be a burden but since this is some history only the characters know about it shows some deeper meaning

Well there are some who have been in denial for ages because they never EXPLICITLY said it, nevermind they did basically everything except explicitly say it.

Sorta like the people who said Yamagi wasn't gay in iron blooded orphans

At least half of BL has this plot in some way shape or form.
It usually ends well though, sometimes even a little too well, but the knowledge that this isn't BL has been sending mental alarm bells through my brain for a while now.

I asked for it because I am tired of the BL formula actually. Last thing I remember being decent was a BL manga about two gay guys, and one ends unable to get out of the closet and marries for the sake of his mother, while the other becomes a hair stylist,

Theres one I like thats pretty comfy, its actually the sequel to another one that was a bit lame. But yeah the sequel is pretty comfy. Basically two gay guys go back to the parents house of one of them and have domestic shenanigans.

And the art style isn't the common yaoi art style that I hate a lot.

This chapter basically spelled out that Touma's dream is to live out of the closest and to be able to live openly gay without being hurt or hurting others. While confessing to Taichi is the hardest thing for him to do, coming out is going to be a lot harder for him in the long run and he knows his problems aren't going to end when he confesses to Taichi and he can move on or by some chance Taichi turns gay for him, he'll still have to face society especially being how popular he is