twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/941787340992757760
twitter.com/DB30th/status/941635495448027143
youtube.com/watch?v=dArqBFdgYzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cutegang arc soon!

No, you cringey attention whore.

stop

Incoming SS Rage analysis

Is the form "SS Rage" a fan based name? Xenoverse calls him simply "Super Saiyan Trunks".

And Dokkan calls him "Super Saiyan Trunks" with the subtitle "Power of Rage" (everyone has a subtitle, and they usually mean nothing).

It's like calling SS2 Vegeta vs Beerus (the "My Bulma!!!" scene) SS Quake of Anger Vegeta. Quake of Anger was used as a subtitle, but that's it. It's not a standalone SS form.

Contrary to Vegeta's Quake of Anger, Trunks was clearly using a different form...what looked like a SS and SSB hybrid form.

Trunks seemed to have achieved it closer to a normal SS form, and not a God SS form:
> Trunks' SS2 form is abnormally strong (Goku used SS3 against in him the anime, and even tapped into his god power in the manga).

> After Goku and Vegeta returned to the past after their first trip, Trunks did solo training and training with Vegeta (where he learned Galick Gun and Final Flash. There was even a commercial image splash of Trunks learning the Galick Gun with Vegeta).

> After returning to the future, Trunks had a scene of intense rage (where he was put in a moment of desperation, then Black and Zamasu blamed the Future's whole situation on him).

So basically he achieved it by being already strong + training further + intense rage

SS3 was never shown to be achieved through emotion, so maybe "SS Rage" is the next level of SS after SS2 that is gained though anger? Or maybe he skipped SS3 because of his abnormally strong SS2?

I hope we can learn more of the form. It would be nice for Trunks to return from the Future where there is nothing left there for him...not to mention there is another copy of him already living there.

Do you really think we’ll see it again?

Will we get trunks back in the first place? I hope so

None of the bitches you have posted will have any roles in Super even assuming they do get brought back after this tournament, you retard.
Go read what their VAs said, it's already translated and everything.

The battle will end before any resolution, probably with Goku having the upper edge but about to run out of steam. Either Frieza will interrupt or there will be some bullshit with the Grand Priest and the universes teaming up.

>wanting more future Trunks in Super
Z introduced both best and worst Trunks. While GT made the worst Trunks even shittier, Super managed to ruin the version of him that was actually cool.

Wherever he goes technically there will be two of him just not an exact copy

Fusion between Gohan Goku and Vegeta.

Anything is better than “lol all the universes were just waiting in this space we’re bringing them all back”

>mfw it was confirmed they finished their lines and said their goodbyes

Gogethan

I wonder which thread will win?

trunks was never cool

I feel like we might.

Goku & co. need to warn Trunks that the Zeno of his new time-line is still planning on destroying his Universe. Maybe Goku will help him, or simply invite him over to his timeline.

there is no winning, you underage, everyone in super threads are constantly losing

Diecisiete Blanco

could work but I hope he comes back a little before the time they’re doing something besides fighting the next “big bad”

I feel like it would be too similar to Black arc if he comes back in the same fashion

Sadala arc will be about someone mind controlling Kale to get rid of the saiyans in U6.

>Going this small
Fuse 17 with Gohan, fuse Vegeta with Goku. I'd say fuse that fusion with Vegetto, but it would probably defuse. 17 would get Ultimate, allowing him to bring out his full potential and the fusion would still have an infinite source of energy. So have Frieza buy time jobbing for the 17+Gohan fusion to charge Vegetto's Genki Dama. This kills the ayy.

>not wanting a comfy training arc after this ToP bullshit

I'm still laughing

>Sadala arc
Thanks for the laugh.

That’s a lie though

>it's already translated and everything.
and the one who translated it says not to read into it as your dumb ass is doing.

>Implying it won't be a 4th Broly movie where Kale is exposed as his reincarnation

>Sadala arc

I miss them

> VA's said their goodbyes

Implying that means much, as they make up shit for this show as it goes along.

Not to mention that they have a sizable fan-following.

because Hermes is a caulifag in major denial he’s hoping it isn’t true

saiyans only

lizards need not apply

Really? Well it's not that surprising in the end. Of course faggots like shitlifla.

>Is the form "SS Rage" a fan based name? Xenoverse calls him simply "Super Saiyan Trunks".
DB Heroes called it that, and that was the first place he showed up after it appeared in the anime.
Also, Dokkan calls SSBKK Goku just SSB Goku.

As much as a I hate them I know they’re coming back eventually

No way Toei just loses out on all that merchandising profit by shelving them for the rest of the series

>Implying that means much
>Faggot can't even greentext

Fuck off, don't associate best boy with this trash.

either Toriyama will do another asspull to make U7 Goku beat him or he'll actually change the status quo and have U11 win and then Jiren will wish all the other universes back because he's a Justice Trooper

sizeable fan following doesn't mean shit.

trunks is super popular and they shelved him after one arc. gohan was useless for 4 arcs. even og characters like roshi, krillin and piccolo with fanbases get shelved.

toriyama doesn't give a fuck

Omg wtf guys I just read that caulifla and kale voice actresses left super already but you guys told there would be a sadala arc this cant be happening bros it cant be

The same could be said of future Trunks you know. Or even about things such as SS4 that most likely will never happen in Super.
Also, if they had their way Gohan would be in Super already.

Cause it IS just SSB Goku.

Kaioken isn't a transformation, it's a technique.

>implying it won’t be later revealed she’s he’s canon daughter
>Sadala king turns out to be U6 Broly

>omg
>wtf
Wrong place bud, go to /reddit/

if kale and caulifla come back i hope we get some ryona scenes. caulifla fans love to point out how she has vegeta attitude and how he's popular so she should be too. Well vegeta has gotten beaten the fuck out of multiple times so its only fair if caulifla gets a videl scene.

It’s okay

He's posting ironically. You would know how to recognize if you didn't start coming here a year ago. He's obviously shitposting.

Your boy is canonically a girl now.

This, I wanna see her get bullied.

Gohan is in Super...

Do you mean SSB Gohan?

A pic of Beerus and Champa, in before some assume its a movie about U7 and U6.

SOON

I’m excited for no reason aren’t I?

how retarded is toei that they would reveal the next arc at jump fest when the current arc has 3 months left? If you are gonna do that why not just spoil the rest of this arc and mass release the episodes you have finished

Sorry, "kek". How does it feel to be so try-hard?

Toei saw that everyone figured out the “all the universes are coming back” shit so now they’re just putting their full load into the next arc

Probably due to the low ratings.

U2 arc or Kamikaze Fireballs spinoff when?

Predictions for next arc?

Don’t say Sadala

its sadala.

Reminder that based Chadhan got the killing blow taking out the namekians which got the worst shitty girls erased.

The king is supposed to be similar to Vegeta, at least in attitude.

fine I won’t say it

Goku invades U11 for a rematch

Jiren backstory arc.

And you guys tell me waifufags arent the most cringe shit ever

Universe 1, 5, 8, 12 attack.

freeza torturing caulifla

how much outrage from westerners?

> Champa is alive

Vegeta resurrected U6 confirmed?

>Sadala arc
>once they appear there is no Sadala any more, just Frost laughing like a retard.

our savior

People were asking for that like every thread so I would assume it would be overwhelmingly positive.
Even her fapboys wold want ryona fanservice so the only people opposing it would be some landwhales.

there would be boners

>Toei
>Jump
Literally go back in time and get yourself aborted, you retarded fuck.
twitter.com/DB30th/status/941635495448027143
THIS is the reveal. Fucking brainlet drug peddling spic.

I at least hope he wasn't surprised everyone "figured out" that fact when he made it clear as day

youtube.com/watch?v=dArqBFdgYzI

Oh please let it happen

waifufags would be outraged, what are you talking about?

remember how they all loved spunky videl and then the moment she got her shit pushed in, they couldn't handle it

No I don't remember it.

Goku will defeat Jiren with Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan 3

either a backstory for the characters from U7 or U11 or U7 characters visiting one of them, or something to do with the excluded universes

>an assasin’s pride

>Super Saiyan 3
Already doomed to lose.

>hyped the shit out of u6 saiyans
>made them no more than a footnote on the tournament

what went wrong?

they got 6 episodes which is 2nd to fucking goku. what more do you want?

>no more than a footnote
>more combined screentime than Jiren himself

will waifushits ever stop reaching?

You're retarded if you were hyped for them to begin with.

That applies to so many characters it isn't even funny

The hyping part given how everyone was groaning at their 4 episodes when they were announced.

GOAThan

next to goku both of them had the most plot armor. jiren didn't even attempt to eliminate kale and somehow nobody attacked them while they hid for 10 episodes

>Watching Dragonball for girls
This is so wrong,except maybe for the green one.

>what rubbish
>rubbish
>noun
>waste material; refuse or litter.
damn purple dildo fags got so btfo

>Toei
>Jump

And thats still nothing compared to what Goten and Trunks got in the Buu Saga.

And the boys were also relevant in 4 movies(10,11,12,13) and an OVA(Yo Son Goku).

Who the fuck is retarded enough to google rubbish?

Was this the peak of the Tournament?

so? goten and trunks are fucking useless in super so if thats the fate you want. Also in this arc they got more screentime than jiren, toppo, freeza, vegeta or fighters people actually want to see

Who gives a shit about what happened in Z, especially the Buu saga which had a million episodes.