Dragon Ball Super

How will he lose to Jiren?

Who knows, but it'll look spectacular.

Says who? Which episode is the Takahashi one?

He'll use the potera to fuse with Goku, and during the climax they'll be blasted off the stage. The earring will either break or they'll hit the time limit and Vegeta will throw Goku back onto the battlefield.

>12 minutes left
time limit

they lasted like 5 minutes as blue when they went up against Zamasu

Because of the Final Kamehameha.

What's the final verdict on this character?

122 is the Takahashi one. I'm not going to say Vegeta will definitely be eliminated during it, but 123 only has a provisional title that is going to change, so it might not be referring to him at all.

That her fans give her a poor reputation here.

>final
That would imply it ever changed.

Which thread will win?

He won't get bitch slapped as bad as ssb kkx20 goku was. I guarantee you that.

Uh...erased?

Decent character ruined by the worst version of super saiyan bargain sale

He'll win psychologically

>Decent character
Stopped reading there.

Why does Gohan trigger Sup Forums so much?

We know he will fight the strongest but do we know it refers to Jiren and not his own limits or some shit like that?

Virgins can't handle a real Chad.

What's wrong with her besides Tingles?

Fuck off with the Vegeta hate. I'm gonna give all of you the Daily Dose in DBFZ with my Piccolo x Vegeta x SUPER VEGETA team. Gonna make you regret everything you said to mock the PRINCE of ALL SAIYANS.

Sup Forums loves Gohan actually. He keeps getting all the action.

he fights the strongest? who the fuck would that be except jiren?

A fusion of Toppo and Dyspo

Gohan, Caulifla and Kale fans have ruined every fucking super thread. You can't go 2 posts without them fucking it up. If all 3 of them got erased forever i'd be so happy

I actually am not sure for anything if it happened after episode 97 know because I muted the sound and turned off the subs whenever it appeared she was about to talk.
As far as I can tell she is just another shitty generic saiyan and that's enough reason to not give her the light of the day. I am glad she won't be returning.

Garbage.

>Replying to yourself

if anyone says they don't like caulifla or kale. all fucking hell breaks loose. you better be ready to justify why with a fucking essay

Reminder, Vegeta fucker Papi.

and you don't think they'd use that against Jiren because?

Her skills at fighting and her relationship with Kale makes her nice to watch. If you remove tingles then a lot of the hate she receives goes away.
based frieza poster

What is this common misconception that Sup Forums seems to have that if a character is erased their fans will suddenly stop posting because Sup Forums wants them to?

reminder vegeta can't job to jiren because goku already jobbed

He absolutely can job to wank Jiren some more. Especially if he gets UI.

>vegeta can't job

This is the most black weeb thing I’ve seen in a while

Stop

Gohan is sub-Buu tier never forget that

A WELL A EVERYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE BIRD

I know that the chances of actually getting this are slim, but... Goku will lose in the next episode by Frieza's shenanigans and Vegeta and rest of the gang will be against Pride troopers. After a lot of struggle Vegeta will obtain Ultra Instinct attack version and he will be the one who defeat Jiren.

>slim

That's not true at all

Current Buu is God-level, Gohan is sun-god

sub*

ok

Go on...

That was the best part of Super so far.

HEY 18! ONE DAY, ONE HOUR AND 25 MINUTES UNTIL YOU DIE!

>posting in a dead thread

spoilers say she's in episode 121

why the fuck do you people do this

No

Hilariously bad.

Kek

Yes.

At the end of the arc after Gohan jobs and U6 ends up being gone forever, I will show no mercy to either of these shitty fanbases.

It's shit.

OFFICIAL POWER CHART

>Caulifla
>Caca
This shit is hilarious, I was about to ask someone to post Vegetto Invertido

Vegeta LGBT is stronger

Same way as trunks x cell, release migatte no gokui attack mode, gains double the strength of jiren but will get his ass handed because wont be fast enough.

seems legit

Where is Shaggy Fusion Ultra Instinct?

CACA

I think based on the staff animators for ep. 122 we'll see something similar like Goku vs Cell.

There are way too many normalfags in these threads.

>mfw DB fans start talking about Goku

how can I upvote this post?

There's nothing wrong with being normal.

>Sup Forums
What the FUCK happened?

>U6 arc movie confirmed

HABBENING

you still living in your momma's basement and haven't noticed the world around you change. while you still clinch for the old people have already moved forward.

Rejected sub betas from facebook go to Sup Forums to try and feel better about themselves.

Reddit is likely the source of this normalfaggotry.

Sauce?

>mfw just 5 years ago I used to religiously boot up Youtube videos of DBZ and worship all the fights, loved every second of it
>mfw this faggot place + Super being shit has turned it all into a meme and I can't post without being ironic anymore

I hate you people

122 Has shida takahasi and nii.

Shida and taka is the perfect combo since their styles are similar.
Nii would be the weakest link but he's still pretty good, better than 70% of the staff.
Should be a pretty important episode, they don't throw talents on useless ones.

My retarded ass.

In classic jobber fashion

GOHAN NEVER LOSES

Am I the only one that think Vegeta is most scary when he looks happy?

Same thing happened when he was petting Gohan.

this is the right spic mentality right there hermano.
welcome to the club let your ancestry guide you

In all seriousness, is there anyone besides me that actually likes Gohan as a character and enjoys seeing him get screen-time?

Yeah i wish you could like posts instead of just replying to them with a stupid picture like some autistic manchild

>yo momma's basement XD

no let the meme continue Tori has obviously no plans with the guy so just roll with it

>I wish you could like posts
Begone redditfag.

>says the actual permavirgin
nice projection senhor

*down votes*

Yes. Watching Gohan being based again in this tournament after such a long time since he did anything is great for me.

Fuck off

Best girl

There are too many weebs in this thread tbdesu.

Said no one ever.

You gonna kill yourself when there's no arc or movie that has anything to do with her?

samefag