One Piece

Would Katakuri have accepted if Luffy did want to join the Big Mom Pirates?

of course

where did brulee go?

Would he let Luffy date his daughter though?

Do people unironically read One Piece?

he would give him the "speech". that or he would keep luffy all for himself

I think not. He would eliminate any possible "threats" to big mom and obviously, Luffy will be one according to himself

I mean Luffy seems like a better option than the frog.

I wonder what the long-limbed tribes know about the VC.

I mean, what the fuck guys. Where's the chapter?

Have you been reading for less than a year or something? Jump always goes on like 3-4 breaks per year, two of them being in December.

Fuck you you meming faggots I'll bet it was one of you who said there would a new OP chapter this week
Lyingfags are the worst

No he wouldn't because Luffy would never do that on his own.
But he would set them up.

She learned her lesson and fled outside the mirror world for good this time. Hopefully.

>Katakuri is only a year younger than Kuzan

Why does the wiki say that the three eyes tribe can hear the voice of all things? Was that established? I knew that the three eyes had some power that could be awakened, but I thought it was unspecified.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

>three eyes tribe cna hear the voice of all things
I remember no such thing being mentioned in the manga. It was mentioned that three eyes can see truth or some wacky shit like that, and Ur Mom hopes that Pudding (who is only a half-three eye) will awaken that power. In any case Pudding seems to be Mom's hope to decifer the poneglyphs.

Read slower.

Pretty sure it's just their headcanon. The three eye tribe can read poneglyphs and Roger read his thanks to his hearing the voice of all things, but obviously that doesn't mean the three eyes tribe can hear the voice of all things.

Do you think Blackbeard can read poneglyphs? The SBS lists one of his hobbies as "historical research." I doubt that was revealed without purpose, and he seems awfully confident that he's fated to find One Piece. On that note, what would be your reaction if someone actually found One Piece before Luffy? It'd would easily be one of the biggest plot twists in anime history, that's for sure.

Roger could not read it he could just glean where to go. He needed Oden even with the voice.

He probably knows the most about the void century and arrogantly thinks he doesn’t even need the glyphs, or only the red ones, as evidenced by him never going to an island with the standard ones.

Merry Christmas. Oda is a hack.

Literally who?

finally, a weevil figure!

Guys, i'm 100% calling it. Killer is from the three eyed tribe. I think the tribe has been genocided by the Marines and that's why he's wearing the mask at all times. It makes sense that more members of the Worst Generation have access to the information written on the poneglyphs. And Sabaondy is the arc in which he foreshadowed all human races expect for one, the three eyed tribe... But what if he did introduce them? There were even Minks in Law and Hawkin's crew.

How much do you think Luffy's bounty will jump when he beats Kaidou?

THE SHOGUN NIGGA

so theres no chapter this week? what the fuck dude im pissed

How do you beat Luffy?

Katakuri will get rekt because he Awakened his fruit too fast

Awakening isn't like nutting user.
Do you want to talk about it?

Why are people so quick to speculate what any given devil fruit's awakening is when so little is known about awakening in the first place? Doffy says that awakening allows a user to affect things other than their own body, but there are some devil fruits where that's the whole point of the fruit in the first place. Besides, that's not how awakening worked when those prison guards showed up. It's clear that Doffy's talking out of his ass, and yet people have gone so far as to retcon Crocodile's and Magellan's powers as being awakened in their headcanon and thenn go make youtube videos stating it as fact. Is awakening the biggest mistake Oda has made in terms of world building? Did he not foresee that adding tiers to devil fruits was going to make all the powerlevelfags totally sperg out and poison all fan discussion?

He needed to formally introduce the concept because Dofla was using his paramecia fruit in ways not seen before. I think the mistake is he went too much in depth and yet was also too vague to truly explain anything. He could just as easily just have had Dofla mention it without having that explanation attached to it and then given a more in depth explanation when it's actually relevant outside of that one fight. Other than that, I don't think fan speculation is that terrible.

What was Viz's take on the matter?

That's kinda my point, though: devil fruits mostly work on a case-by-case basis. Even the most fundamental rules of devil fruits have had exceptions in one way or another, so why can't Oda just say that Doffy can turn stuff into string because that's how it works? It's like the whole mochi mochi debacle. Instead of getting too far up his own ass with in-universe concepts, Oda should just be concerned with explaining things to readers in the way that makes the most sense possible. So what if mochi isn't a "natural force"? It works just like a logia, so it should be a logia. That's something I can wrap my mind around, seeing as how logias have been well established, with the yami yami no mi being the only exception, and even then, all it took to explain that away was to say that it was an exception and leave it at that.

This awakening business just feels like a whole other step towards making the world of One Piece more complicated than it has to be. That's the problem with a long running series, I guess: you gotta keep introducing new stuff to keep it fresh, so you get world building overload.

What will robin awaken?

My dick, everyday

Color traps and horo horo no mi

Hey guys, just theoretically, if you could have as many devil fruit powers as you wanted what would be the most powerful combination of them? I'm just asking for a friend, zeha. Just as a prank.

Why the Darkness fruit, the Quake fruit and the Naked Mole Rat fruit of course

It seems like the hana hana no mi, hobi hobi no mi, and any fruit with a defensive ability are the minimum requirement to completely break the OP universe.

Of course not, he's not taking chances with him

Actually, I was reading through my post one more time, and you know what? I take back what I said; saying the yami yami no mi is an exceptional logia fruit is just as bad as the mochi mochi no mi, because there is no way in which the yami yami no mi actually works like a logia. The one key difference between logia and something like the doru doru no mi or awa awa no mi is the ability to actually turn your body into the thing you can make, and blackbeard can't do that, so why is it called a logia at all?

Hana Hana + Doku Doku
Maybe a logia so you don't die in a random truck accident.

Perhaps he can, but only when it's pitch black. Would explain the blanket he needed over Whitebeard

Because the only conditions for a logia to be a logia are:
>Produce an "element" found in nature
>Control said "element" found in nature

The fact that the yami yami no mi works the way it does, proves it. Since becoming darkness is becoming the lack of light it is a problem since you are becoming into nothing. Oda got himself into a corner in that regard, he should've just made it into a black hole fruit instead.

If mochi was found in nature sure there'd be to reason to argument, but it isnt. All paramecia fruits are objects, forces and non-natural substances.

Also is probably right

Just accept that Oda is a hack and a fraud who can't do proper world building and stop with the mental gymnastics about devil fruits.

Of the known fruits and keeping it to one per class

Light Fruit
Slow Fruit
Buddha Fruit

Noro Noro enhanced Buddha shockwaves while being able to teleport and be intangible

Well, I presented my argument that the more granular details of nature vs un-nature don't matter from a narrative standpoint, but if you disagree, then that's no big deal. However, producing and controlling an element are not the only factors. Kid and Issho control magnetism and gravity, respectively: two of the four universal forces. You can't get much more natural than that, and those are logias. Also, Teach says himself that "darkness" is gravity, so "yami yami no mi" is kind of a misnomer; it describes the appearance of the power more than the power itself. He is not actually controlling darkness.

Sorry, I meant to say that Kid's and Issho's fruits are NOT logias. My bad.

He transformed into darkness before stomping Hannyabal back in Impel Down

He may be able to transform but that doesn't stop his body from absorbing all attacks and taking damage since he's a black hole

I've never understood the distinction between what is or isn't an "attack" or what "damage" means to Teach. His dark powers ingest tons of things that a human body shouldn't, like buildings. For example, he can't stand being hit by ace's fire, but after he gets nailed in the chest with those fiery spears, he wipes them away with darkness. What's more, when Ae and Teach attack each other one last time, the fire and darkness clash, instead of the fire being pulled towards Teach's body...so why doesn't he just protect himself with darkness instead of getting hit?

One thing Blackbeard can do is use his power to take damage away that sticks to his body like fire. Are there any other paramecia that can do that? He can completely take it away too, not just null the effects or only do it because of an elemental advantage.

it's vegapunk

IT'S PIKACHU!

I know it's not but looks kinda like Whitebeard

So no new chapter until next year?

It's Wicked Dick from the filler episode

All of them at the same time

why wouldn't it be Whitebeard?
moonstache
spear
crack in the background
same build
coat draped over his shoulders

I could be misremembering but I believe the common theory was that, since his darkness absorbs everything, that 'becoming' it wont mitigate damage. He actually stated it hurts more.

The cutest rape face.