Name one flaw

Name one flaw

Fish didn't win.

My OTP didn't happen

Aladdin's a shitty protagonist.

Ive been watching the anime, where can i get a good manga source, in order timeline wise.

after finishing kingdom of magic start chapter 199

Oh boy, i can name many:
>Aladdin was a nice protagonist at first since he is the drive force that allow us to know about the world, Alibaba at the other hand is a generic shounen main characer that swallow more screentime that he should, if he had a more interesting personality it could have worked better.
>This manga sure like to push the "slavery is bad" message, i mean, yeah, slavery is pretty fucked up, but it ended more being preachy, considering the setting no one should have a problem with slavery since that is part of their culture, but everytime it is adressed everyone talk about how awful it is, i mean, i think the message could be stronger if Alibaba was fine and casual while explaining what slavery is when they first encounter Morgiana but Aladdin is the one having problems with that kind of system, Alibaba don't understand Aladin's problem, after all, it have been part of their culture since the very begining, but after the first dungeon arc, knowing Morgiana better and with the treat of his country becoming a slave exporting country he realize the real evil of the system giving him a reason to change the world for the better and *gasp* also giving him actual character development. Also is there any need to push the exact same message for like 50 or so chapters in a row?
>in the kouga clan arc there was this general who was treating the natives really bad, was pushing an offensive aproach and was a really asshole dude, what shoul Hakuei do? letting him in charge of the entire army of course! what a brilliant idea!, also in the same arc, the same dude captured a bunch of girls to make them slaves, but he had the oh so great idea of keeping them to make her give birth to many babies they could sell, what was exactly his plan? to put the girls in kou's militar camp where Hakuei could find the girls and recognize them putting in risk that guy's position in the military or outright punishing him to death.
continue...

Hakuryuu redemption was too rushed.
We didnt get actual confirmation on Aladdin x Fish.

The rest was perfect.

Shitty readers. Manga is great orherwise.

>So this guy managed to capture Morgiana, for some reason he think the most logical option is to put her in the same cell that the loli, fine, i'm ok with that, the loli get sick and Fatima decide that the better option would be straight up killing her (remember we are giving a message) but acurately sick slaves were still sold but with a sign that say that they were sick, of course she would cost less, but she could cost something, that guy is actually losing money by getting rid of her, you might argue that he didn't want to expose her to the other slaves and infect them too, but if that's the case he could put Nadja in an empty quarantine cell until she get better or die, at least with this option there is the possibility that she survives and he can make a profit, but ok, i'm still okay with that, with what i'm not okay with is that when he was going to kill the loli he had the oh so great idea to drag Morgiana and make her see how the loli is killed, you may make the argument that Fatima was being cocky and never expected Morgiana to get loose of her chains, but when you think about it, there was no need at all, he could just get the loli out, kill her and keep Morgiana prisioner, fuck, i'm a better slave trader than this guy and i'm just a fat neet who read manga and watches anime all day, and even when Morgiana defeat everyone he could call his hawk and surprise attack her again, but that requires having at least two neurons to think about that, remember, slavery is bad and all slave traders are cartoonish evil idiots we have to tell you this message... for the third time in a row.
>ok, i'm in the middle of Balbadd arc and... there is actually nothing bad with... GOD DAMNIT again with the same thing!?, we get it Ohtaka slavery is bad, want to make us reflect in another theme? maybe, i don't know, homosexuality, misoginy, racism or something like that?
continue...

No shota rape by sexy older women

You can't win a competition that you didn't participate in.

Alibaba had a better personality than Aladdin imo. He was a good merchant with a pathetic side. In comparison Aladdin was cute but his whole character was preaching to people, getting told by Hakuryuu, realizing he had been talking non sense during all his life and then he just turned into a powerhouse.

Agree with the slavery thing, although Id say its just that we dont meet any rational characters that support slavery until Sinbad Bokuen.

As for that shitty arc villain, he was trying to get Hakuei killed anyways.

They barely did any dungeons, felt like the story just escalated way too fast

I watched season one of the anime and really liked it save the QUALITY. Should I watch season 2 or just read all the manga? How much different is it? Also this thread makes it look like there's some romantic interest for Aladdin that doesn't end in any confirmation. Is that the case? I hate stuff like that.

Read the manga, is great.
As for your question the last arc heavily implies Aladdin likes a girl he used to bicker with in the past, but she has no clue of his crush and there is nothing else said about it. That said the original Aladdin married a princess from the east so it fits.

Where can I subscribe to your Lost Cause blog?

Oh wait if you watched S1 you know the girl. That one princess from the Kou empire with the water djinn, Kougyoku.

>Romantic teasing with no payoff
Fucking bullshit. Either deliver or don't dangle it in front of your audience's faces.

There is no teasing. Alladin just has two panels of puzzled looks and that's it.

>the Magnostadt arc is good, just good, but it have the fatal flaw of compromising the development of the rest of the MAIN characters, Alibaba got his new transformation off screen and Morgiana (remember her motivation of returning to her home and meet her family again?) got axed for a nonsensical world building, if it were for me i would remove the whole great rift thing and make a round robin arc that changes perspectives between Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana, Aladdin arc would remain the same, Alibaba would have a training arc and Morgiana could have her reunion arc she deserves, she find a village of fanalis that captures and kill anyone who pass nearby, at first she is captured, but then she discover that the leader is... her father!, yay she found her family, she got her happy ending... or did she? at first she is happy, but then she discover the bloody truth of the fanalis tribe she used to belong (because you are seriously telling me that there were only one tribe of Fanalis in the entire world?) it result that the tribe is a warrior tribe who killed many people and other fanalis from other tribes, then she discover who her mother is when another fanalis tribe atack the village leadered by... Morgiana's mother herself, it result that Morg's father destroyed the village when her mother used to live, then he captured her, raped her and force her to give birth to Morgiana and take the baby, Morgiana's mother filled with hate asked for help to Reim's soldiers in Katarg ot knowing that that would be the thing that sparked the fanalis hunt that made Morgiana into a slave in the first place, now Morgiana's father want to declare war to Reim, and Morgiana decide to stop him, because, you know, war is bad, and that they should not resot to violence and they shouldn't do to them the same thing they did to the Fanalis and all that stuff, after that Morgiana realize that her entire family is fucked up and she decide that ...
continue

Aladdin told Pisti he liked Fish in one of the volume papers.

Too long for it's own good, or at least it dragged a lot.

>my fanfiction is better because
Stop already

Timeskip ruined everything as usial.

the finishing arc was so rushed and everywhere

Please stop.

Morgiana criminally underused after a few arcs.

SinGod.

>her real family is Alibaba and Aladdin and she go to Magnostadt for the final fight against the medium. HOLY SHIT i wrote a better arc for Morgiana that what we actually got, is not perfect, but again, is even better that what we got.
>the Alma Toran arc was fairly long, but we still didn't got the development that we needed
>Arba should have been the final Villian, David is not interesting at all, and since the begining the focus was put in Arba, defeating her was the real objective, the Alma Toran Arc should have developed her better instead of presenting David, or at least he could have been the mini villain of that arc with the purpose of foreshadowing Arba's terrific powers and insanity, i mean, she can hear god's voice telling her what to do, wouldn't that be the same as David clarividence? she could have been the driving force of the assault to the sacred palace... BTW what was the voice that Arba was hearing? it was never explained
>Hakuuryu's redemption was rushed as hell and Alibaba's fake death removed all tension of the manga, why should we care? no main character is going to die anyways
>Why is Ohtaka pushing the narrative that the white rukh is bad whe the entire manga is dedicated to show us that everyone who fell into depravity were evil assholes with the capacity to destroy the world, that narrative would have worked better if during the manga we were presented with heroic fallen people, people who fell into depravity but they were still good guys who helped Aladdin and the crew, that could be the thing that convinces Aladdin that black rukh is not evil by default and the system of the sacred palace is actually corrupted and it has to be destroyed.
>the entire final fight in the sacred palace and outside the sacred palace
>the ending was rushed and incomplete

extreme autism

Too goody goody, would be 10/10 if they made it darker like FMA.

Aladdin is very moe

and at last but not least:
>the implications of the ending, instead of questioning the consequences of a new world or system, it tell us that everything is going to be fine just because the MC says so, without the metal vessels they will no longer have the power to maintain a country? "nah, everything is going to be fine", but without the Magi system how can we manage our contry like we were doing in Reim for...? "Nope, were are going to be fine", at least do you know what would happen if we merge with the dark continent with all those huge creatures capable to eat us with ease? "I SAID THAT WERE WILL BE FINE! NOW SHUT UP!". Great, now we live in a world with vicious creature who can eat us, we have to start from zero, now without Sinbad to regulate the rules of global market, we are now defenseless and, oh boy, Arba is still alive, now she is free to ruin the world in another oportunity, have a nice day!... oh and Wahid and Tess never reunited with Falan and the magician of Alma Toran were forgotten and what will happen to the souls of those who die in the new world, what happened with the souls who died in the old world? were they set to oblivion? they migrated to the rukh of the new world? it is never explained.

He is right though.

Aladdon never got /ss/ed by Kougyoku's older sister.

>he
Nice try.

any counter arguments?

i was interested in the dungeon aspect of aladdin clearing dungeons then that stopped happening stop I dropped it

I can't. Ended perfectly even if I would have wanted to see them communicate with other worlds.

Progression was very natural which is great.

It ended.

Too many great characters, too many plot threads you want to get more info on, too many cities to explore.

If it were a JRPG it would be fucking phenomenal.

There was still so many things unanswered. Like I get the point of the author was to show us that being "chosen by destiny" meant jackshit, but I wonder what the fuck was going on there on the upper worlds that someone made David pull all that shit.

>Kouen Ren is the bad guy
>No, it's Kougyoku
>No, it's David
>No, it's Hakuryuu x Juda
>No, it's actually Arba
>No, wait Arba is actually Hakuei
>No, the villain is Sinbad now
>No, the villain is David
I feel like, after the Solomon arc, Ohtaka doesn't know how to end.
There were several plot points that were abandoned because she knows she doesn't have the time to develop it. This makes the ending a mess.

Kougyoky is never on the list. The actual shit goes:
>Kouen is the bad guy.
>No, its Arba.
>No, its Hakuryuu.
>No, it Sinbad. +Arba
>No, its David.
>No, its Ugo.
>No, its Sinbad.
>No, its David.

It's shonen. Seriously, how old are you? This website is for adults. Really.

It does really have good potential for a JRPG

not enough naked boys

It was unnecessary to have all those chapters dedicated to Solomon

Aladdin not a cute girl.

If lost many readers and so the last volumes sold a lot less it's because of something

But the protag is my nigga Alibaba

Scientology arc
The fuq

>find a flaw
>does
>whoa autistic bro why'd you do that?

Weird arc and ending instead of continuing to explore dungeons

>instead of focusing mostly on Aladdin who is chill and fun to follow, manga decided to give major attention to generic-ass Alibaba instead, then proceeded to some retarded edgelord adventures and straight killed all the remaining interest by active Sindbad dicksucking in the last third
>tons of awful shipperfaggotry that attracted the worst elements of any community
>al-thamen went from gross and creepy antagonistic group to fucking pushovers and non-problem
>flashback was so fucking awful it forced a lot of people drop the manga
>politics are lame as shit because the mangaka is female

>one post by this id

This is bait. Don't reply to it.

You retarded fuckers keep picking on plot points when they aren't even relevant, the biggest mistake was not enough Morgiana.

>zero personality brute girl
yawn

>Legs strong enough to break stone walls and not break themselves

More like "name one thing that wasn't a flaw"

>can't write properly without using meme arrows

>using word meme arrows unironically

/leddit/

>Physics in a fantasy show where people can fly and summon bullshit magical beams with butterflies.

They fly using magic she fights using her body. All i am all fine and dandy with her having ridiculous and massive punching force against cloth and flesh but not against large stone objects or full plates.

sinbad hijacked the series and fucked everything up

fucking Solomon arc sameface

can barely distinguish any of them in that flashback arc so I dropped it

didn't it heavily imply that her kin is technically not human?

Everyone is a mental child who seeks a "peaceful" world, an impossibility.

Life is war. War is life.

- Story loses the adventure focus as it goes.
- Main characters are underused. Aladdin's development is disappointing, Alibaba is the best character but he keeps getting shit on as a running gag, Morg loses all relevance in the middle of the manga (probably because a main female character doesn't pander to fujo).
- Fights become ass when extreme magic gets introduced. Sword fighting and martial arts lose relevance since extreme magic spam are common and overpowered.
- Huge pacing issues, parts like the flashback arc are good but so slow you just don't care anymore and want it to end.
- Gyokuen and David are great bad guys but horribly used.
- Last arc is a mess, seriously it's fucking awful.
- Sinbad.

>sinbad
for what reason

Not enough Arba tits.

I watched some of the anime and it was absolute shit. I don't get it

sinbad dick sucking

Started out as an adventure, ended up as battle shounen.
Great reaction images though.

Autist.