Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hayate8526/status/941886336885075968
twitter.com/yuragisou_anime/status/941886367092453378
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=18828
youtube.com/watch?v=2lBCT8YmWlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Miyuri Shimabukuro
Who?

Never mind, PV just showed Xebec will be the animation studio.

I read like 2 chapters, does this manga ever get good?

no, kill yourself

>Xebec will be the animation studio
FUUUUUUUUUUCK

First anime visual.

why the fuck do they do this to me

are we going back to the soft era of xebec girls?

Someone posted the anime PV on Twitter.
twitter.com/hayate8526/status/941886336885075968

First PV:
www.dailymotion.com/video/x6braf1

At least nipples are pretty much confirmed unless they pull a Keijo.

How does Kogarashi look to you guys?

Here are the figurines in development.

Weird, i don't know if his head its too big or what but something is bothering me

Director: Nagasawa Tsuyoshi
Character Design: Taketani Kyouko
Series Composition: Koyasu Hideaki
Sound Director: Aketagawa Jin
Music: Kikuya Tomoki
Animation Studio: XEBEC

Character designs look kinda flat. I get they can't do the manga art complete justice, but TLRD looked more alive I guess.

Cutout previews for Sagiri and Chisaki.

Any news on how many episodes? No hibari so far.

My bet is 12 and it's probably gonna end around the Dragon God. S2 would probably end around best Tengu.

he looks shorter, which makes him look a bit too young.

.webm of PV for the lazy

Not him but I was thinking that too even though the Dragon God part is bit early in the story, though I guess they could shuffle some stuff around.

This looks bad.

Wasn't Xebec pretty good for titty shows, what happened?

Not the best, the PV looks decent though so maybe it'll look better animated.

As far as I could find out, she was in one show as an incidental character.

Vol. 11 will bundle an anime BD OVA adapting Ch. 12 (the one where Koga gets turned into soap)
twitter.com/yuragisou_anime/status/941886367092453378

It does look disappointing in character designs, but at least the VAs sound good and the backgrounds look fine. Also the music seems good too.

Most of the good staff are busy with FMP.

>Taketani Kyouko
She hasn't had any staff credits in any anime before, but she's done the page art for TLR according to what I could find.

At least we'll see the nipple quality there.

What an underwhelming staff

It's happening. Just little time left..

Expect a lot of bait coming in.

Is this the only new Festa anime announcement? Everything else was established stuff that already have anime.

Hmmmm. Hard to say how this will go. They got the director of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, who did some episode direction/storyboard work on To Love-ru. The character designer seems to mainly do animation and animation direction, main writer has GJ Club as his most prominent work. Three of the VA's are fairly experienced but the one they gave Yuuna seems to have done almost no VA work before.

So they're getting staff with relevant experience, but not exactly staff with a long list of credentials.

This seems to be them. animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=18828

I'm glad the author has a good high point in his career. He's spent his time creating one-shots for years and had done the art for Koisome Momiji, which had a 31 chapter run in Jump. Now, he has a manga that has a steady following, and it's getting an anime in 2018.

Great for him. Tosh must be very happy for him as well.

Looks like he finally got his VR he wanted too.

It looks terrible.

>Miyuri Shimabukuro
Who?

>Sagiri Ameno: Rie Takahashi
I'm okay with this.

>Xebec
More PLOT and TLR-like hijinks confirmed.

Consider this TLR with light occult elements, the staff is a match made in heaven then.

I'm reminded of when Souma debuted in the issue after Koisome Momiji ended.

Vol. 9 cover

OH NOOO. We all know what's coming. uncensored volume cover when?

Don't lewd the tanuki!

>Sagiri Ameno: Rie Takahashi
ok so yea, sagiri officially best girl.

>Yuuna Yunohana: Miyuri Shimabukuro
I was expecting Sora Amamiya

I know that it could happen in the future, but i'm surprised that the author didn't make every girl in the series fall for Kogarashi. It's pretty refreshing from the usual standard. That being said i'm curious on how the alternative cover is going to be for this.

They better make his body look good.

Neat, I'm betting vol. 10 will probably feature delinquent imouto.

They actually moved Vol. 10's release back to April from March. This might hurt sales again like with Vol. 7.
Hopefully there'll be plenty of advertisement for the series next year, otherwise this isn't very good.

Can't wait for people to call Sagiri Ninja Houki.

It looks like he wants to punch that ghost tits

>hurt sales
Did volume 7 sell that much worse? I thought all the volumes were selling a steady 120k~

>Aniplex doing things with Xebec
That's new. TLR was with NBC Universal or something.

They won't even realize she isn't in the Kogarashi-bowl.

Vol. 7 sold around 10k less than the previous volume, which was also delayed. Despite having a cover to commemorate the release.
Dunno what the exact reason is for it not selling as much, but since then sales have stayed stagnant. Maybe i'm overexaggerating, but I just really don't want to wait 3 months for a new volume.

Also I read that for a moment as Miyuki Sawashiro, and considering they got a literal who who has only played no-name bit roles so far, and who doesn't even appear to have a Japanese Wikipedia article or any social media accounts, I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

It happened with Asta from Black Clover too. I guess they want to promote newcomers' debuts with popular series.

I guess it could've been worse.

Author's workplace

Figures

Let's see if she'll do well after this. If her career blooms after Yuuna-san then good for her. But if it stagnates like most of the Nichijou VAs or the lead girl from Glasslip, then that will hurt a lot. Best of luck it her, I guess.

Also, I was kind of hoping for HanaKana for either Yuuna or Chisaki so I'm a bit disappointed.

>Black Clover
Did the manga at least receive sales boosts? Seems like the anime is flopping in both sales and ratings, so it must be a pretty bad main character debut for the VA.

Anime commemoration drawing

>TLR figures

Blame the feminist SJWs who called the series to be cancelled.

>those buzzwords

>Rie Takahashi as Sagiri
Weird casting choice in my opinion. Eri Kitamura seemed like a safe bet, but whatever. I've never heard Takahashi in the lower registry, so it'll be interesting.
>She isn't in the bowl
Are we reading the same manga? Anyone that goes to highschool is in the bowl. And they'll win because this looks like it'll go the harem ending route.

well, at least it resembles them in the manga version, better than the first anime for Negima tv series.

a BD ova, why didn't we get bd versions of the ovas from To Love-Ru from xebec?

At least they got Yuuna's softness right.

Buzzwords but true.

Seriously though getting a complete newbie for the lead girl is really weird. Usually they'd go for someone who has had at least some supporting roles, but Shimabukuro appears to have only debuted this year, and the total roles she's had so far (all of whom are unnamed) could be counted on one hand. Auditions, or perhaps they were asked to look for a newbie?

At least she'll have a big property on her resume, so we'll see more of her in other sings within the next few years. Good for her I guess.

Sagiri is still dense to realize her feelings, but she'll eventually come to accept it.

As long as she doesn't have any screaming parts, I think we'll be okay. But then again, Yuragi is an ecchi manga, so we'll get hi-pitched screams no matter what.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you, but not all newbies that are given big breaks go on to have successful or decent careers: Glasslip's main girl's VA's career faltered, while the VA of Nanami from Sakurasou has barely done anything since then.

Probably something like that, though I really wish they wouldn't. There's a lot of VAs with a lot of experience in minor or secondary roles who could use a major role as a break out. People for whom you have a solid idea of how they'll do. Giving the main role to a total newbie feels like rolling the dice at the possible expense of the series.

This was the same with To Love-Ru when Lala was voiced by Haruka Tomatsu, a literal newbie at the time.
The role will make or break her.

This is a Jump property at least. It has legs.

gonna be a lot of KYAAAAAAAAAAAs

I'm hoping it works out then. Tomatsu is in everything nowadays.

While she was a newbie at the time, she already had a leading role in Polyphonica the year before, and Kannagi and ZKC were also in 2008, so her getting a big role at the time wasn't completely out of the blue.

Summary: Tomato was already a rising star when she was cast as Lala, whereas Yuuna's VA has not even done a named role before.

With this staff I think it'll at the very least be an enjoyable adaptation
The livestreamed Festa stage was very fun to watch. Crowd sounded like a mix of guys and girls surprisingly. VAs seemed quite comfortable with each other.

Yuuki Ono is the perfect casting for Kogarashi. Yoshimasa Hosoya would have also been a pretty good voice too.

>Chisaki Miyazaki: Eri Suzuki
They got the VA of the ghost from Rokujyouma.

Looks okay. The anime is always going to look worse than the manga anyway, it's a rule of thumb

Yuuna JF super stage
youtube.com/watch?v=2lBCT8YmWlA

Tomoki Kikuya seems interesting. He’s done the music for Cat Planet Cuties, Nisekoi, and Squid Girl.

>Cat Planet Cuties
>Nisekoi
>Squid Girl
Hopefully the opening will be as good as he usually makes them.

I don't know, maybe i'm remembering wrong but the chapters before the dragon god arc where painfully generic. The chapters still follow a formula afterwords but the characters shine more after getting fleshed out. The best part pre dragon god was Kogarashi telling everyone that he was a psychic and not giving a fuck.

>Sup Forums hasnt webm with sound yet
HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was a while back, but this series sure ain't stopping.

He wants to smack some soft ghostbutt.

Can't really do much about that if the anime won't be airing for more than 1 season or god forbid, not doing multiple chapters per episode.

They showed Hibari's silhouette in the cast reveal, so she might be showing up earlier or something. Wonder if they're going to adapt more than up to Ch. 30 or just move things around.

>Jump Festa stage saved bestest girl as a surprise and only showed her silhouette
H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

I kind of like Hibari because she's so cute and she has nice taste in underwear, but I can't help but feel that she referring to herself in the third-person can get annoying quickly.

The anime site says the BD OVA volume will also include "anime-original episodes". Wonder what that means.